Thread: Can someone please explain to me ....

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Can someone please explain to me ....

How is electing a president useful if some obscure far away judge can undo what he does.

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

The left has infiltrated everything. They are judges, professors, teachers... They are have dug in deep, everywhere that it matters.
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

I disagree. I think that has been so long since the "real" law was enforced these people
    think it does not apply. And if they keep it up no one will.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    We have just come off 8 years of the constitution does not apply, which has given rise to judges that make laws instead of judging them by the standards set down by the constitution. I really hope it doesn't get ugly when the rule of law is laid down and would hope these judges find out why and what people used to use tar and feathers for.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    How is electing a president useful if some obscure far away judge can undo what he does.
    To answer your question, what the judges are doing is not only illegal, but unconstitutional. The leftist judges know that, but as l921428x says, they've gotten away with it for 8 years, so why stop now?

Hopefully, Sessions will get all this shit straight shortly and start disbarring, and jailing some of these judges as examples of what happens when judges think they're above the law.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

The idea from the Democrat/liberal mindset is to make it not useful. Since the country did not do what the Democrats/Liberals wanted and elect Clinton, it is now up to those who hold positions of special trust and authority (though not as special and with as much authority as they are using) to make the rest of us pay for our insubordination. The Constitution does not even factor into their calculus on this except as something they have to make excuses for going around.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Team GunsNet Bronze 10/2014

federal judges are almost immune to prosecution or persecution. the can be impeached and removed. but like the president, it ain't an easy job. until we the people make them more accountable for their actions, this will continue. many want term limits for congress. the same for district judges should be applied.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Just wait till Trumps nominee is on the bench then appeal to the SCOTUS. Yes it's maddening, The law is clear that the executive branch has the power to halt any and ALL immigration into this country. What we have here is judges legislating from the bench, yes they should be removed. Republicans are almost spineless. I will give McConnell credit for growing a half spine in not even considering Obama's SCOTUS pick however for almost a year. THAT WAS A GIANT SURPRISE. I expected the repugnants to fold like they usually do.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by rci2950 View Post
    The left has infiltrated everything. They are judges, professors, teachers... They are have dug in deep, everywhere that it matters.
    That's a fact. Communists knew how to do it in the 50's and it's evolved exponentially. The Democrat Party is just afraid to openly call themselves the Communist party yet. McCarthy was clearly vindicated in the release of the KGB's records.

Team GunsNet Bronze 10/2014

and the ragheads have taken a page from the same playbook. in fact, i think they are doing better than the commies.