Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So how exactly do we know ASSAD used the chemical weapons?

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

So how exactly do we know ASSAD used the chemical weapons?

I'm more inclined to think the terrorists cough cough rebels did myself. What do you guys think? I smell a rat and it's not Assad.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2015 mrkalashnikov's Avatar

I've noticed that there hasn't been any mention of the type of chemical agent used. For all we know it could have been CS (tear) gas or some other non-lethal stuff. And yes, who knows what the source was.
    Nietzsche: From life's school of war: what does not kill me makes me stronger.

This will turn out to be the same as last time, the saudis provided the chems and the fools were making rounds with them, Russia just happened to bomb the chem weapons lab and it all spread out in the explosions. Of course the moderate isis rebels, controlled and armed/funded by cia, mossad, gulf states, and the saudis all say Assad did it.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 T2K's Avatar

I read that it was a nerve agent (not sure of the accuracy of that). I don't see why Assad, with support from Russia, with a winning war situation, and even with Trump saying that him leaving office is not a precondition now - would do this? I just don't see the reason. Which makes me think it wasn't him / his regime, BUT more info needed.

I am thinking 5.56 is right on this.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

I heard it reported that they used chlorine gas and sarin.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    I'm more inclined to think the terrorists cough cough rebels did myself. What do you guys think? I smell a rat and it's not Assad.
    My thoughts, it is fake intel from the same intelligence agency that came up with the WMD justification for the Iraq war. There are people in the intel community that want a war with Assad. I am not sure why since Assad is fighting ISIS. Possibly because Assad is allied with Russia and the CIA possibly wants nothing more than conflict with the Ruskies - i.e., relive the glory days.

If my comments seem unlikely I strongly recommend the following book.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0010SIPZ8...ng=UTF8&btkr=1

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

To answer the thread question; we don't. We're left to the mercy of the fake news outlets.

However, since we know they're fake news, we can almost be sure that it's the opposite of what they're reporting.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

The bottom line question I think is this. If Muslims in another country are killing other Muslims in their own country (i.e., a civil war between Muslims) with nerve agents why do we care? And with respect to nerve agents dead is dead. Does the means of death really matter and if so why?

Call me a cynic but I still remember when we wiped out an aspirin manufacturing facility in Khartoum in 1998 that our intelligence agencies had falsely identified as a site making VX nerve gas for Ben Ladin. I am tired of the endless quest to promote democracy, overthrow dictators, and champion human rights around the world. How about we fix our own problems and focus on the 20 Trillion dollar debt. I voted for Trump in hopes he would focus on our problems, but I wouldn't be surprised if he is manipulated into some international crusade.

This alleged chemical attack could be false intel, a false flag attack, or even a real attack by Assad - but again if it was Assad why do we care?

There is clearly some behind the scenes BS going on with Syria. This was obvious when the Trump/Clinton debates had so much focus on Allepo.

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post

Same way we know Saddam had WMD.....
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by jet3534 View Post
    And with respect to nerve agents dead is dead. Does the means of death really matter and if so why?

Given a choice between a firing squad or a "cartel style" execution (skin you alive followed by burning alive), which would you choose?

Does the means of death really matter? (thought so)

We don't. For all we know those photos were staged by ISIS or the Muzz Bro'hood fucks that are behind the rebellion.
    Usually sufferers of paraphilic infantilism are proud of their condition. Kinda like being a liberal. Your mental flaws are there for the entire world to see, and you're damned proud of it. - tank_monkey

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    Given a choice between a firing squad or a "cartel style" execution (skin you alive followed by burning alive), which would you choose?

Does the means of death really matter? (thought so)
    Well with respect to myself, you, or any other American the means of death would matter. When it comes to Muslims in another country killing each other it does not matter to me. I guess that makes me a bad person. They already kill people by every means, I just don't see the addition of nerve gas into the picture a show stopper in terms of not getting involved.

Well with respect to myself, you, or any other American the means of death would matter. When it comes to Muslims in another country killing each other it does not matter to me. I guess that makes me a bad person. They already kill people by every means, I just don't see the addition of nerve gas into the picture a show stopper in terms of not getting involved.

Oh I see. I missed your point before. I agree. A dead muzzie is a good muzzie. Doesn't matter how.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

It seems we're all skeptical... If it was Sarin and it happened, who has more to gain using it? Certainly not Assad and also didn't Obama and numerous dems tell us there was no chemical weapons in Syria after their deal? The whole thing smells, the videos look staged like the last time. I hope Trump doesn't fall into this trap. If we hit Syrian bases, Russia isn't going to sit idly by. This could escalate into WWIII.

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

I don't see this escalating into another world war but I also don't see why we need to get involved? Then again we really don't know how badly the last administration has screwed things up behind the scenes. If Russia is actively involved do we need to as well? Even if neither side is actually fighting the other they end up in a proxy war with both nations battling through surrogate armies.

It would be a different story if it just involved the Syrian government fighting rebels. Basically what we did to gain our independence from England though even then we had help from France which was an antagonist of England even though the two may not have been at war at that time

The whole situation with the involvement of Russian, Syrian, Isis, etc., is a cluster f&$k
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

The bottom line question I think is this. If Muslims in another country are killing other Muslims in their own country (i.e., a civil war between Muslims) with nerve agents why do we care? And with respect to nerve agents dead is dead. Does the means of death really matter and if so why?

Call me a cynic but I still remember when we wiped out an aspirin manufacturing facility in Khartoum in 1998 that our intelligence agencies had falsely identified as a site making VX nerve gas for Ben Ladin. I am tired of the endless quest to promote democracy, overthrow dictators, and champion human rights around the world. How about we fix our own problems and focus on the 20 Trillion dollar debt. I voted for Trump in hopes he would focus on our problems, but I wouldn't be surprised if he is manipulated into some international crusade.

This alleged chemical attack could be false intel, a false flag attack, or even a real attack by Assad - but again if it was Assad why do we care?

There is clearly some behind the scenes BS going on with Syria. This was obvious when the Trump/Clinton debates had so much focus on Allepo.

How will the banksters justify another war that wall street forces will have to fight with you thinking like that?

Here's more on the alleged attack;
    Evidence Calls Western Narrative About Syrian Chemical Attack Into Question
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...ident-question
    Last edited by 5.56NATO; 04-06-2017 at 02:36 PM.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Through autopsies performed on the dead children, the doctors reported it was sarin gas. This has been on the news.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm having trouble feeling sorry for any islamists.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast