Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: We just launched 50 plus missles at Syria.

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jet3534 View Post
    The mission resulted in the largest recovery of chemical weapons during the Iraq war. It was confirmed that these weapons were remnants of the Iraqi weapons program

Confirmed - Firmly Established.
    Remnant - A small remaining quantity. A surviving trace.

And you're absolutely positively assured that your sources are 100% true and accurate?

Cuz I'm pretty skeptical that anyone could ever be for sure and positive just what and where Saddam's WMDs went.

How exactly do they know what all he had in the first place and where it was squirreled away???

"Confirmed" by who exactly.....the same govt agencies we supposedly can't trust???

Not sure who you're trusting or why but I'm not convinced any outside agencies or foreign powers will ever know for sure what exactly Saddam had or what he did with it all. That info probably went to the grave with him.

Yeah "confirmed" until they find some other random guy sitting on another stockpile........or someone uses them.
    Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket???

Quote Originally Posted by weevil View Post
    And you're absolutely positively assured that your sources are 100% true and accurate?

Cuz I'm pretty skeptical that anyone could ever be for sure and positive just what and where Saddam's WMDs went.

How exactly do they know what all he had in the first place and where it was squirreled away???

"Confirmed" by who exactly.....the same govt agencies we supposedly can't trust???

Not sure who you're trusting or why but I'm not convinced any outside agencies or foreign powers will ever know for sure what exactly Saddam had or what he did with it all. That info probably went to the grave with him.

Yeah "confirmed" until they find some other random guy sitting on another stockpile........or someone uses them.
    Operation Averice was a joint operation between the CIA and Military Intelligence (Army’s 203rd Military Intelligence Battalion). I don't trust the CIA on anything, but I think on this matter we can trust the Army.

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

Operation Averice was a joint operation between the CIA and Military Intelligence (Army’s 203rd Military Intelligence Battalion). I don't trust the CIA on anything, but I think on this matter we can trust the Army.

I dunno I tend to think they come to whatever conclusion their superiors want them to come up with........and that's what they tell the public.

Like I say I don't see how anyone could ever say for certain they know what became of all of Saddam's WMDs........and when someone does that really makes me suspicious of their agenda.
    Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket???

no one liked my theory ? lol

Quote Originally Posted by abpt1 View Post
    no one liked my theory ? lol
    To buy into your theory (as I understand it) one would have to first buy into the Dimocrap theory that Putin and Trump were blow buddies. I never thought they were -- so therefore can't buy into your theory.

Expert claims attack staged. Who is surprised?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/mit-exper...100819428.html

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2014 Hatedbysheeple's Avatar

Expert claims attack staged. Who is surprised?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/mit-exper...100819428.html
    I figured this was the case from the beginning. Assad had nothing to gain from using Chem weapons. Also why would he use only one round on refugees and not an actual military target. I don't think Assad is an idiot.
    Initial Success or Total Failure

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

The truth is we'll never know for sure but like anything else we can pick and choose whatever "truth" fits our personal agendas.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Simmons View Post
    The truth is we'll never know for sure but like anything else we can pick and choose whatever "truth" fits our personal agendas.
    You're right. After all, the media does this all the time, so why shouldn't we?
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    With the level of honesty in the news media, as well as our government, who knows what is the truth anymore.

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    You're right. After all, the media does this all the time, so why shouldn't we?
    I don't equate myself to the lowest common denominator, i.e. The media. To be perfectly honest I'm not 100% sure the event even occurred let alone who is or isn't responsible for it?
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Simmons View Post
    I don't equate myself to the lowest common denominator, i.e. The media. To be perfectly honest I'm not 100% sure the event even occurred let alone who is or isn't responsible for it?
    That was my point. With the media spreading fake news, it's up to us to figure out what happened, if we can, and go with that. We don't really have much choice anymore. So, if they are "salting" facts, then we have to judge what is true and what isn't. It's kind of hard to do, but, after a while, we can become pretty adept at it. Just figure that 95% of what they say isn't true and go from there.....

So, regardless of what really happened, we have to come to our own conclusions and operate on that.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

I don't know if anyone has noticed this or not but literally every single event that happens a large number of people claim false flag this and false flag that. Did you guys hear about the false flag McDonalds event to trick and manipulate the masses into anger that McDonalds ran out of chicken McNuggets? <infowars link here>

I know its boring but not every single happening in the news and overseas is a false flag event, hard to believe I know but some times bad things do happen and there is no super sinister secrete to account for why it happened. Some times bad, evil terrible things happen.

Here is a news flash, there are very evil people in the world that would use a chemical weapon to kill innocent people as easily as they take a piss in the morning. This may have been a test but it was a test to see if every tin pot dictator can do whatever they want with no retaliation for the next 4-8 years.

P.S. I was not paid by the Build-A-Burgers or the illuminati to post this. Or was I?

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 T2K's Avatar

When Mattis says he personally reviewed the evidence and considers it conclusive that Syria used chem weapons...that means something to me.

However, like I said, I agree that I can't see "why now?" would Syria do this.

There could be duplicity at high levels here, or it could just be the illogical actions of a totalitarian regime.

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cypher View Post
    I don't know if anyone has noticed this or not but literally every single event that happens a large number of people claim false flag this and false flag that. Did you guys hear about the false flag McDonalds event to trick and manipulate the masses into anger that McDonalds ran out of chicken McNuggets? <infowars link here>

I know its boring but not every single happening in the news and overseas is a false flag event, hard to believe I know but some times bad things do happen and there is no super sinister secrete to account for why it happened. Some times bad, evil terrible things happen.

Here is a news flash, there are very evil people in the world that would use a chemical weapon to kill innocent people as easily as they take a piss in the morning. This may have been a test but it was a test to see if every tin pot dictator can do whatever they want with no retaliation for the next 4-8 years.

P.S. I was not paid by the Build-A-Burgers or the illuminati to post this. Or was I?
    This is one of the best posts I have read in a long time (that did not have to do with guns!)
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cypher View Post

Well to some degree you make a classic strawman argument. That is to say that anyone thinking that the Syrian gas attack is not 100% as stated by our government likely thinks most everything is a false flag. You make another strawman argument that if someone thinks Assad didn't do it that person can't grasp that he is an asshole who does bad things. What I find amazing (no offense intended) is how easily people are swayed by strawman arguments so I have to call em when I see em - here or elsewhere. Maybe a lot of people just don't buy into the neocon, Wolfowitz doctrine bullshit.

Now here is something from an expert scientist. Are you going to claim his reports are generated out of boredom or could there be another side to the story.

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/mit...ck-was-staged/
    Last edited by jet3534; 04-18-2017 at 02:09 PM.

Well to some degree you make a classic strawman argument. That is to say that anyone thinking that the Syrian gas attack is not 100% as stated by our government likely thinks most everything is a false flag. You make another strawman argument that if someone thinks Assad didn't do it that person can't grasp that he is an asshole who does bad things. What I find amazing (no offense intended) is how easily people are swayed by strawman arguments so I have to call em when I see em - here or elsewhere. Maybe a lot of people just don't buy into the neocon, Wolfowitz doctrine bullshit.

Now here is something from an expert scientist. Are you going to claim his reports are generated out of boredom or could there be another side to the story.

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/mit...ck-was-staged/
    I tend to lean towards Occam's razor when looking at situations like this, a tad bit more realistic approach than posting videos about reptilian aliens taking over the world. Not to say there has never been some type of cover up false flag even but come on, every single thing that happens and gets more than a day of news coverage certain people say have some super secrete sinister plan behind it. Unfortunately people in general are incompetent and covering up this much stuff on such a high level so well is pretty much impossible.

Lets just say that this was a false flag event, when looking at the other 6,579 alleged false flag events in the last month that all have seemingly legitimate evidence that they are a false flag event but only this one is actually a false flag event then how do you propose we go about determining which one is actually the truth and which ones are the results of extremely bored you tubers?

Maybe the real conspiracy here is making false claims that every single event in the news is a false flag event so no one really knows which one or two events out of thousands are actually false flag events.

P.S. If I stop posting after today I was most likely assassinated by the shadow government for leaking their secrete false flag strategies to the world. It was worth exposing those bastards

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123