Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: We just launched 50 plus missles at Syria.

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

We just launched 50 plus missles at Syria.

Jesus. I hope Trump knows what he is doing. I am concerned that he is getting bad intell.

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

The dog is wagging furiously.

This is NOT good,
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

He doesn't know what he is doing unless he is a fool. Funking assholes...........Playing right into hands
    of the NWO. Unless..........

BRING BACK THE DRAFT. Skin in the game............
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

The Russians back Assad. My house can't withstand 10,000 degrees.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    This puts Putin in a really bad for him, good for us position. If he retaliates against the USA he is in essence telling the world that he is ok with using chemical weapons on civilians. Whether he likes it or not, unless he wants to look like a jerk, he is going to have to make a statement against chemical uses which would align him with us whether he likes it or not.

Team Gunsnet Silver 02/14 - Moderator recon's Avatar

Well this will shake things up a bit!
    Buy It Cheap!
    Stack It Deep!

Original Member-July-1999!

The McStain and Graham faction tried to instigate a confrontation with Russia in the Ukraine. They couldn't get Obama to take the bait so now they are trying to generate the confrontation in Syria. Of course most people will not ask the simple question, what would the motive be for Assad to use nerve gas.

Quote Originally Posted by l921428x View Post
    He doesn't know what he is doing unless he is a fool. Funking assholes...........Playing right into hands

When we had the draft and also had a war (Vietnam) it seemed like only NFL players and the sons of Congressman (Bush) could joint the National Guard. The point being there is always a way out for the elite.

You do not have to remind me what happened I watched it. We have to few that care about politics
    and just walk and with there heads in their phones is all I am saying. If I had a son that was coming up on the volunteer
    age I would advise against it.

And cnn is leaning towards Trump on this, that should say something. What will it be like in 3 days when everyone
    said he didn't go to congress? Illegal?
    Last edited by l921428x; 04-06-2017 at 10:21 PM.

be the heat..

My son has mentioned the marines. Ugh

This is what I am trying to get across to jet. Your children are joining for a cause they believe in when there
    are plenty that add no value. We have been using up the volunteers for ever while
    there are millions that could help. We have been fighting for YEARS and our total military is depleted
    to horrible levels.

be the heat..

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

This event shows the world that Obama is no longer in Office.

Good, or bad, there's a new sheriff in town, and he's he not the apologetic type.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    This event shows the world that Obama is no longer in Office.

Good, or bad, there's a new sheriff in town, and he's he not the apologetic type.
    It also shows that Trump lied when he said the following:

My foreign policy will always put the interests of the American people, and American security, above all else. That will be the foundation of every decision that I will make.

Assuming the nerve gas attack took place as is claimed, attacking an ally of Russia, in violation of the Constitution, with no tangible benefit to the U.S. other than demonstrating a concern for human rights, hardly puts the interests of the America people first. That is unless one sees jingoism as a virtue. Next we will probably see Trump implement the no fly zones and safe zones advocated by Mrs. Clinton.

Sorry if I seem too negative. I really did believe the things that Trump said while running and thought he would be different. Now reality has set in and it is depressing. Well actually reality started to set in with Trump's support for Obamacare Lite. That and signing a bill that will allow ISPs to sell customer browsing data. Probably tomorrow I will remove the Trump signs from my lawn.
    Last edited by jet3534; 04-07-2017 at 12:17 AM.

I smell a Tonkin Gulf false flag and Trump sucked the bait down like a halibut.
    Usually sufferers of paraphilic infantilism are proud of their condition. Kinda like being a liberal. Your mental flaws are there for the entire world to see, and you're damned proud of it. - tank_monkey

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

Russia has technologically advanced surface to air missile systems in syria. There was nothing done to stop the strike. Shows russia was complicit... 3d chess. Now the MSM and democrats will drop the Russian agent bullshit. Nobody cares about a piece of shit like Syria. We're not going to WWIII over it.
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    Jesus. I hope Trump knows what he is doing. I am concerned that he is getting bad intell.

Russians claim only 1/2 of the 59 launched hit their targets (can't understand why?)

Were they shot down en-route, or did they MISS?

Another interesting note: The missiles cost cost $832K each, 59 launched = $49.1 million.

If 23 hit their targets, that's $19.1 million hit and $30 million missed.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by l921428x View Post

Do you have kids (specifically sons?). I have two... ages 25 and 20.

The draft is fine when it's to defend our own Country. But, to piss away lives uselessly (like Vietnam), FUCK NO!

I want my two sons alive, not two Flags on the fireplace mantle and two ballasted coffins in the ground.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    Russians claim only 1/2 of the 59 launched hit their targets (can't understand why?)

Were they shot down en-route, or did they MISS?

Another interesting note: The missiles cost cost $832K each, 59 launched = $49.1 million.

If 23 hit their targets, that's $19.1 million hit and $30 million missed.
    Why would you believe anything Russia says?
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

oops wrong thread
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rci2950 View Post
    Russia has technologically advanced surface to air missile systems in syria. There was nothing done to stop the strike. Shows russia was complicit... 3d chess. Now the MSM and democrats will drop the Russian agent bullshit. Nobody cares about a piece of shit like Syria. We're not going to WWIII over it.
    Another take on this could be that everyone was counting on Trump following obama's lead and start apologizing for the use of the gas (I'm sure if obama were still in office, he'd find a way to make us responsible for this gas attack), instead he stuck first, without any warning, and caught everyone else with their pants down.... That could explain why the Russians seemed to not attempt to shoot down any missiles. They, simply, let their guard down figuring no one would ever launch a rocket attack on that base.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast