Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: North Koreans call Americans "Round eye burger Face"

Quote Originally Posted by jet3534 View Post
    Yes it does. Based on non-scientific testing, e.g. shooting medium sized trees, etc. the 7.62 x 54R has amazing penetration.

I've always gotten a good laugh out of this:

AK vs. AR vs. Mosin Nagant
    Written by Head of the old Headsbunker.com, also known as "Ezra Coli" on the various message boards.
    There's an ever present, unending debate over which is best, ARs or AKs, raging across the internet and in gun shops every day sending bile and bitter insults spewing both ways. This debate has turned fathers against sons, best friends against one another, and........well you get the point. The author is of the opinion that there are of course pros and cons to each family of rifle, and I refuse to engage in what is "best". As one who loves them all, especially the AK and AR series, I thought I'd pass on some of the knowledge I have gained over the years concerning these wildly different weapons. As a bonus, I'll toss in my knowledge of another favorite family of weapons at the Bunker, just because they are very popular these days and I often ramble about them. So, here, for the aid of those hammering one another in the debate, is some unbiased, non-slanted, untainted raw knowledge about the AK, the AR, and the Mosin Nagant.

Link to the whole thing: http://7.62x54r.net/MosinID/MosinHumor.htm
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    The NK leaders are all insane. There's no other explanation for their behavior.
    It must be something in the "water"!!
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    The NK leaders are all insane. There's no other explanation for their behavior.
    This seems similar to the short/small man syndrome where a man of diminutive proportion picks a fight with a much larger man, and then steps back and allows Russia and China to do the fighting for him. If Trump doesn't take out the Nk sats that orbit over the US at the perfect emp altitude before he attacks, NK can really put the hurt on us if those sats are emp weapons.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2015 mrkalashnikov's Avatar

Most of history's mass killers & despots have been runts, short of stature & probably dick as well. Hitler, Stalin, Napoleon, Mao, Pol Pot, Mussolini, the toads who have run NK for 3 generations now, etc, etc...
    Nietzsche: From life's school of war: what does not kill me makes me stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by BISHOP View Post
    1,2,3 and 9. Scrap the rest.

Wow they have the technology of hovering traffic guard posts. You can see the shadow.... LOL

BISHOP

That's an illusion caused by the white painted circle on the ground and the shadow cast by the unbrella top.
    Usually sufferers of paraphilic infantilism are proud of their condition. Kinda like being a liberal. Your mental flaws are there for the entire world to see, and you're damned proud of it. - tank_monkey

"Ready for war" with the "Round eye burger face". The American army kicked their butts from the city of Pusan to the Yalu river on the Chinese border. North Korea was doing nothing but running like raped chickens until the Chinese got into it. Today they can barely get a missile off the launch pad.

Ready indeed!
    LICENSING: When gov't takes away your right to do something then sells it back to you.

Quote Originally Posted by stevelyn View Post
    That's an illusion caused by the white painted circle on the ground and the shadow cast by the unbrella top.
    WELL DUH, I'm not THAT stupid.

BISHOP

PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123