Thread: Kim Jong Un orders evac of capital?

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Kim Jong Un orders evac of capital?

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Heard on Rush (I think it was Rush), today, that the Chinese leader told Trump that China may step in and take actions against the NK nuke program....reign them in a little, so to speak.

This could account for China's amassing 150,000 troops along the Chinese-NK border....

Maybe they're getting tired of NK's saber rattling, too.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Maybe they're getting tired of NK's saber rattling, too.
    I heard on Fox news that a coal ship from North Korea, sailing north towards China to pay for food, was actually TURNED BACK to North Korea by the Chinese. That's still a slap on the wrist, but it's a definite message!

That's kinda amazing. I think Trumps meeting with the Chinese leader is paying off.

What I read was NK told most everyone with a criminal history to elave the city as it only had so many spots in air raid shelters. Also the big news NK told foreign news people in PyongPyang for today turned out to be a street opening. At least so far today.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

The MSM is reporting Nork is going ahead with prepping of their Nuclear test site for Saturdays festivities. According to WAPO, China has threatened "Dire Consequences" If they proceed with the test.

This is going to get interesting.
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    I think when the President of China was with Trump getting the full news from the source, saw that Trump was not anything like the America hating previous fraud of a president, he realized that staying friendly with the USA was a smart thing. Imagine after all these years of economic friendship with China, we now have a good Sino-American alliance. One can only hope this is the case.