Thread: The Movement to make California an independent nations is now over .....

The Movement to make California an independent nations is now over .....

Anyone with a brain knew it was moronic. And frankly I was pissed at the Liberal Media propping these MOONBATS up with their propaganda. Most Californians, even though many were libtards, knew that it's stupid to leave the US. I was one of those 'red state' Californians (remember the 1 out of 3 Californians who voted for Trump, a THIRD of the state, a bigger minority than Gays, blacks or anyone else, save Latinos and yet we're the minority the liberals love to ignore.) who said that I would Take up arms if the state tried to LEAVE the USA. I, like many fellow gun owners, military veterans, as well as police and fire professionals all said "I may be a resident of California, but I'm a citizen of the United States of America and I will NOT renounce my citizenship nor allow my land to be declared part of any new stupid banana republic country.

BTW, the dipshit in charge of all of this, announced that he's moving to Russia. WTF? Good riddance! I've always said that West Coast Liberals are not TRUE Americans. They can up and leave and move to places like Canada with no hesitation. They don't love America and they're not patriots. They're a bunch of hippie traitors and I'm sick of them. (rant over).

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/l...223137567.html

Anyway, the DEMISE of the "Calexit" movement is worthy of a toast. Please drink a toast with me to celebrate yet another one of these liberal stupid ideas crashing and burning.

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    Anyone with a brain knew it was moronic. And frankly I was pissed at the Liberal Media propping these MOONBATS up with their propaganda. Most Californians, even though many were libtards, knew that it's stupid to leave the US. I was one of those 'red state' Californians (remember the 1 out of 3 Californians who voted for Trump, a THIRD of the state, a bigger minority than Gays, blacks or anyone else, save Latinos and yet we're the minority the liberals love to ignore.) who said that I would Take up arms if the state tried to LEAVE the USA. I, like many fellow gun owners, military veterans, as well as police and fire professionals all said "I may be a resident of California, but I'm a citizen of the United States of America and I will NOT renounce my citizenship nor allow my land to be declared part of any new stupid banana republic country.

BTW, the dipshit in charge of all of this, announced that he's moving to Russia. WTF? Good riddance! I've always said that West Coast Liberals are not TRUE Americans. They can up and leave and move to places like Canada with no hesitation. They don't love America and they're not patriots. They're a bunch of hippie traitors and I'm sick of them. (rant over).

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/l...223137567.html

Anyway, the DEMISE of the "Calexit" movement is worthy of a toast. Please drink a toast with me to celebrate yet another one of these liberal stupid ideas crashing and burning.

New York is like that (mostly "red state" type of people). Unfortunately, the demented liberals downstate (i.e. New York City, Albany, etc...) are packed so densely that they get the majority of NY's electoral votes.

If you look at NY votes by COUNTY, almost all the state is red. Yet, overall, NY came out blue.

NY would actually be great if NYC fell into the water and floated away.....
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Well congrats to ya now on to the next stupid Cali idea. You know someone has a truck load of them.

But i figured all along it was a no go.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    New York is like that (mostly "red state" type of people). Unfortunately, the demented liberals downstate (i.e. New York City, Albany, etc...) are packed so densely that they get the majority of NY's electoral votes.

If you look at NY votes by COUNTY, almost all the state is red. Yet, overall, NY came out blue.

NY would actually be great if NYC fell into the water and floated away.....
    MD is the same way. Just substitute DC suburbs and Baltimore for NYC and we're identical.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

What about the movement to make California a Sanctuary State? Is that still going through?

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

Cheers!

We're fast learning the feeling here in Colorado......the libtards have been flooding in and are turning this state into another commie shithole!
    Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket???

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    What about the movement to make California a Sanctuary State? Is that still going through?
    The State Republicans are fighting that tooth and nail, whatever Republicans are left that is. Also, I gotta admit, a LOT of that Sanctuary talk is just BLUSTER. A lot of it is mealy mouthed half measures that the media actually DISTORTS into sounding more left wing than it is.

The truth is that they're terrified of losing federal funding, so they're barking like little dogs, but so far, a lot of their actual PLANS have no teeth.

We'll see where that goes.....