Anyone with a brain knew it was moronic. And frankly I was pissed at the Liberal Media propping these MOONBATS up with their propaganda. Most Californians, even though many were libtards, knew that it's stupid to leave the US. I was one of those 'red state' Californians (remember the 1 out of 3 Californians who voted for Trump, a THIRD of the state, a bigger minority than Gays, blacks or anyone else, save Latinos and yet we're the minority the liberals love to ignore.) who said that I would Take up arms if the state tried to LEAVE the USA. I, like many fellow gun owners, military veterans, as well as police and fire professionals all said "I may be a resident of California, but I'm a citizen of the United States of America and I will NOT renounce my citizenship nor allow my land to be declared part of any new stupid banana republic country.

BTW, the dipshit in charge of all of this, announced that he's moving to Russia. WTF? Good riddance! I've always said that West Coast Liberals are not TRUE Americans. They can up and leave and move to places like Canada with no hesitation. They don't love America and they're not patriots. They're a bunch of hippie traitors and I'm sick of them. (rant over).

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/l...223137567.html

Anyway, the DEMISE of the "Calexit" movement is worthy of a toast. Please drink a toast with me to celebrate yet another one of these liberal stupid ideas crashing and burning.