Thread: Now That O'Reilly is Gone How Long Til FNC Crashes & Burns?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

Unhappy Now That O'Reilly is Gone How Long Til FNC Crashes & Burns?

Apparently Soros & Media Matters finally got their scalp.

The new lineup is not particularly interesting to me, especially the Five. I see a mass tune-out of formerly loyal viewers
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

He is not a conservative, I tuned out a long time ago. He would ban AR15s and AK rifles etc. He does seem to be a perv and was constantly getting into trouble sexually with women. Not going to miss him. I'll Take Tucker any day over Bill.

Quote Originally Posted by Schuetzenman View Post
    He is not a conservative, I tuned out a long time ago. He would ban AR15s and AK rifles etc. He does seem to be a perv and was constantly getting into trouble sexually with women. Not going to miss him. I'll Take Tucker any day over Bill.
    Just as you said, I never liked Bill O'Reilly as well. He's a typical cuck. Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity will be enough to keep Fox News going.

+1 He does not represent most of our values. He needed to be done for FNC to move forward.

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rktman View Post
    +1 He does not represent most of our values. He needed to be done for FNC to move forward.
    Move forward to where?

You do know that the Murdoch boys are dems & very progressive, don't you? Their plan is to take FNC in the direction of CNN & MSNBS.

Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Quote Originally Posted by sevlex View Post
    Move forward to where?

You do know that the Murdoch boys are dems & very progressive, don't you? Their plan is to take FNC in the direction of CNN & MSNBS.

You might be right, but I'll watch Carlson anyday compared to Oreilly. That's my idea of moving forward. Getting programs back on that conservatives will watch.

Exactly.

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

He always seemed like a phony to me.........preaching the right-wing gospel on the stage but laughing at the rubes behind the curtain.

All these media types right or left are just actors playing their part to make a buck. Don't kid yourself that they really and truly believe and are deeply devoted to the cause....they only thing they truly believe in is lining their pockets and getting their dick wet.

It does seem though the leftie shills in the media are far more devoted to communism than the hypocrites and phonies that are put out there to represent the right.
    Last edited by weevil; 04-19-2017 at 10:01 PM.
    Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket???

Maybe they can get Ann Coulter her own show to fill in for Bill O'Reilly's time slot.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

I never watched him on TV, but he writes good books.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

exactly.

All of these accusations and firings are nothing more than Leftists making their move on a relatively conservative media. They are moving to change it (Fox) to a more liberal station. The only way to do that is get rid of the conservatives.

So, those who are conservative are, now, targets.

BTW, the owners of FOX are ultra-liberal and hate conservatives.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Maybe there are some problems with Bill harassing women but what bothers me is it seems like any women can make whatever claim they want true or not and people tend to believe what she says if it is related to sexual harassment and assume the man is guilty. They could have been cases of infidelity where the woman was just as guilty as the guy and things don't work out, 10, 15 years later when the guy is making tons of money the woman makes claims like this. Don't you think that if there was true sexual harassment then it would be on record some where when it actually happened? Not a peep until 10+ years later takes a bit of wind out of their sails IMO.

If he really is guilty of harassment then he needs to pay the piper but the system is rigged against men.

Quote Originally Posted by sevlex View Post

If the silver spoon Murdoch boys get there way and move Fox to the left then they will destroy Fox as a company. Did the dumb asses ever think maybe there is a connection with the right leaning content of Fox and why it is the most popular cable news station? Morons.

Quote Originally Posted by weevil View Post
    Well he and Fox have spent at least $13 million in settlements to 5 different accusers. Seems like a lot of money to spend to keep a bunch of "false" accusations quiet.
    I don't know if he is innocent or not but $13 million for a company like Fox and a talking head bringing in over $120 million a year or so in revenue is pocket change.

Quote Originally Posted by Cypher View Post
    Maybe there are some problems with Bill harassing women but what bothers me is it seems like any women can make whatever claim they want true or not and people tend to believe what she says if it is related to sexual harassment and assume the man is guilty. They could have been cases of infidelity where the woman was just as guilty as the guy and things don't work out, 10, 15 years later when the guy is making tons of money the woman makes claims like this. Don't you think that if there was true sexual harassment then it would be on record some where when it actually happened? Not a peep until 10+ years later takes a bit of wind out of their sails IMO.

If he really is guilty of harassment then he needs to pay the piper but the system is rigged against men.

If the silver spoon Murdoch boys get there way and move Fox to the left then they will destroy Fox as a company. Did the dumb asses ever think maybe there is a connection with the right leaning content of Fox and why it is the most popular cable news station? Morons.

I don't know if he is innocent or not but $13 million for a company like Fox and a talking head bringing in over $120 million a year or so in revenue is pocket change.
    According to Hitlary, women SHOULD be heard, and bleieved, when they make claims like this.

However, Hitlary's view on this only applies to any other man EXCEPT Bill. Everyone knows that Bill's accusers all lied about his actions.

Freedom isn't free.