Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Now That O'Reilly is Gone How Long Til FNC Crashes & Burns?

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

Unhappy Now That O'Reilly is Gone How Long Til FNC Crashes & Burns?

Apparently Soros & Media Matters finally got their scalp.

The new lineup is not particularly interesting to me, especially the Five. I see a mass tune-out of formerly loyal viewers
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

He is not a conservative, I tuned out a long time ago. He would ban AR15s and AK rifles etc. He does seem to be a perv and was constantly getting into trouble sexually with women. Not going to miss him. I'll Take Tucker any day over Bill.

Quote Originally Posted by Schuetzenman View Post
    He is not a conservative, I tuned out a long time ago. He would ban AR15s and AK rifles etc. He does seem to be a perv and was constantly getting into trouble sexually with women. Not going to miss him. I'll Take Tucker any day over Bill.
    Just as you said, I never liked Bill O'Reilly as well. He's a typical cuck. Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity will be enough to keep Fox News going.

+1 He does not represent most of our values. He needed to be done for FNC to move forward.

Quote Originally Posted by rktman View Post
    +1 He does not represent most of our values. He needed to be done for FNC to move forward.
    Move forward to where?

You do know that the Murdoch boys are dems & very progressive, don't you? Their plan is to take FNC in the direction of CNN & MSNBS.

WWG1WGA

Quote Originally Posted by Schuetzenman View Post
    Exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by sevlex View Post
    Move forward to where?

You do know that the Murdoch boys are dems & very progressive, don't you? Their plan is to take FNC in the direction of CNN & MSNBS.

You might be right, but I'll watch Carlson anyday compared to Oreilly. That's my idea of moving forward. Getting programs back on that conservatives will watch.

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

He always seemed like a phony to me.........preaching the right-wing gospel on the stage but laughing at the rubes behind the curtain.

All these media types right or left are just actors playing their part to make a buck. Don't kid yourself that they really and truly believe and are deeply devoted to the cause....they only thing they truly believe in is lining their pockets and getting their dick wet.

It does seem though the leftie shills in the media are far more devoted to communism than the hypocrites and phonies that are put out there to represent the right.
    Last edited by weevil; 04-19-2017 at 10:01 PM.
    Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket???

Maybe they can get Ann Coulter her own show to fill in for Bill O'Reilly's time slot.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

I never watched him on TV, but he writes good books.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

If FNC's success depended on a northeastern elitist shithead like that fuckin' leprechaun, they are already in a precarious position and about to crash and burn anyway.
    Usually sufferers of paraphilic infantilism are proud of their condition. Kinda like being a liberal. Your mental flaws are there for the entire world to see, and you're damned proud of it. - tank_monkey

FNC won't crash and burn.

As for O-Reillly, he's a New York City blowhard, but he did have some good points and was a reasonably good host most of the time. He was 'technically' pro gun except he was under this crazy impression that we could buy rocket launchers and full auto guns over the counter (which he thought should be illegal .... which for the vast majority of the country, it already is).

But I'm a WEE BIT suspicious about harassment claims that back TEN YEARS or more. What were these people doing for the past ten years? Why suddenly only NOW do they speak up? Is it because Soros and company started their campaign to oust him and were offering $$$$$?

Don't be too sure FNC won't collapse on itself. This was a hit-job orchestrated by James Murdoch in order to take over Fox.

He was behind Ailes' ouster and now has O'Reilly's scalp. He won't be satisfied until Hannity is gone. You can probably add Tucker, Dobbs & Varney to the hitlist. I'm sure he wants the entire network to look just like the Five. Which means unwatchable.

The Hollywood Reporter has a good article on what's going on:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/new...ox-news-995800

This time next year, we will have lost FNC as a voice for conservatives.
    Last edited by sevlex; 04-20-2017 at 02:59 PM.

WWG1WGA

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Bet you'll be wrong on this.

I hope you're right.

WWG1WGA

It looks like Fox might be changing after all. You guys should check out this video; this is the kind of garbage you'd expect to see on CNN and MSNBC!

I have to give a big thumbs up to the majority of those EO's!

Quote Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post
    I have to give a big thumbs up to the majority of those EO's!
    Yeah I do too, but this video is clearly taking jabs at the Trump Administration. Take this for example, "Rolled back restrictions that made it harder for people with mental illnesses to purchase a gun." "Removes regulation preventing coal mining waste from being dumped in waterways." and "Signs memorandum instructing top generals to draw up plan to defeat ISIS within 30 days; After 30 days; No Plan."

On the other hand though, Tucker Carlson is taking Bill O'Reilly's time slot, so maybe this will be a blessing in disguise. We'll have to wait and see what happens. Personally, I think Tucker Carlson is going to deliver some great ratings for Fox News; and business will go on as usual.

http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/fox-...ly-1202313557/

In the wake of Bill O’Reilly’s ouster, Fox News Channel issued a talking points memo of its own: Its primetime lineup will maintain a similar tone and attitude even without the person who was arguably the network’s most recognizable anchor in place.

Tucker Carlson, who has held forth in primetime at 9 p.m. and delivered solid ratings, will move to O’Reilly’s 8 p.m. slot starting Monday, April 24. Fox News will fill Carlson’s former berth with its panel show, “The Five,” which will be co-anchored by Kimberly Guilfoyle, Dana Perino, Bob Beckel, Greg Gutfeld, Jesse Watters and Juan Williams will Sean Hannity will remain at 10 p.m.

Here's a little clip of Tucker Carlson for you guys who are not familiar with him.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

The five and greg gutfeld are about the only shows worth watching, other wise fox is going down the tube thanks to the son who's a libtard. Ohhh yeah and tucker also... Other wise it seems they are bleeding conservatives and heading themselves into the MSNBC ratings. IMy wife watches these shows, I hardly ever do. Gutfeld is great. Tucker is good too. The five gets old with Juan defend at all costs/crazy reasoning......
    Last edited by 1 Patriot-of-many; 04-22-2017 at 10:12 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast