Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Constitutional Crisis

Constitutional Crisis

When I read stuff like this I believe we have reached a point of grave Constitutional crisis. The fact that one piss ant judge in a liberal State can subvert the results of a Presidential election could mean we are near the end IMHO. If I was Trump, and I believed I had control of the police and military, I would have to consider a serious response to the judicial overreach we are seeing in this country.

I read somewhere today that this judge issued a 30 some page ruling a mere two hours after hearing testimony. If that is true the fix was in. No one can craft 30 pages of legal bullshit in 2 hours.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...03-15-20-00-53

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Ugh. These people. Who would not want to limit the scuz that comes into our country.

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

There is a long overdue purge of the scum in this country.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

I had heard that if the same court that denied the first EO did it again, then the House was ready to bring impeachment charges against all those judges. I hope they are willing to follow suit with this judge. It's time for these judges tobe held accountable. They are out of control, especially when they think they are more powerful than the POTUS.

There is NOTHING a court, or judge, can legally do to deny this.

This is clearly political overreach on this judge's part.

If nothing else, Trump should just ignore this judge and carry on as if no ruling were ever handed down.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Trump mentioned this at his rally in Tennessee tonight, and said that he's probably going to take this all the way to the Supreme Court once Gorsuch is confirmed. If the SCOTUS rules in favor of Trump, then I think he should seriously pursue impeachment proceedings against these judges. These judges have no right to decide our national security policy; especially when President Trump clearly has the legal authority to decide who gets to come into our country!

There's a move on to send every "refugee" only to those states that welcome them.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    Trump mentioned this at his rally in Tennessee tonight, and said that he's probably going to take this all the way to the Supreme Court once Gorsuch is confirmed. If the SCOTUS rules in favor of Trump, then I think he should seriously pursue impeachment proceedings against these judges. These judges have no right to decide our national security policy; especially when President Trump clearly has the legal authority to decide who gets to come into our country!
    When will Gorsuch be confirmed? It seems like the Republicans are dragging their feet but hopefully the confirmation hearing will start next week as scheduled.

Quote Originally Posted by jet3534 View Post
    When I read stuff like this I believe we have reached a point of grave Constitutional crisis. The fact that one piss ant judge in a liberal State can subvert the results of a Presidential election could mean we are near the end IMHO. If I was Trump, and I believed I had control of the police and military, I would have to consider a serious response to the judicial overreach we are seeing in this country.

I read somewhere today that this judge issued a 30 some page ruling a mere two hours after hearing testimony. If that is true the fix was in. No one can craft 30 pages of legal bullshit in 2 hours.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...03-15-20-00-53

OMFG!!! Trump's first "travel ban" was legal... it's right in federal law!

Calling it "discriminatory" is like saying prison is discriminatory because it only applies to convicted criminals!

Where were these idiot judges when 0bama was doing ACTUAL unconstitutional stuff?

Edit to add: Here's the judge:

Oh and by the way, this "judge" was linked to the Benghazi scandal..... http://teapartyorg.ning.com/forum/to...nghazi-scandal

Is anyone surprised? (didn't think so).
    Last edited by Krupski; 03-16-2017 at 02:43 PM.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    OMFG!!! Trump's first "travel ban" was legal... it's right in federal law!

Calling it "discriminatory" is like saying prison is discriminatory because it only applies to convicted criminals!

Where were these idiot judges when 0bama was doing ACTUAL unconstitutional stuff?

Edit to add: Here's the judge:

Oh and by the way, this "judge" was linked to the Benghazi scandal..... http://teapartyorg.ning.com/forum/to...nghazi-scandal

Is anyone surprised? (didn't think so).
    Is that a jizz trail running down his chin? Looks like he got real close to obama.

I just hope when the impeachments start and these judges lose their benches, they get disbarred, too.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Is that a jizz trail running down his chin? Looks like he got real close to obama.

I just hope when the impeachments start and these judges lose their benches, they get disbarred, too.
    I make no claims on having Gaydar, but this guy does look like a pole smoker.

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post

I'm not a jizz expert, so I couldn't say. Based on my limited data, I'd say the color is wrong. Then again, I'm a white guy and my jizz is white. What about black guys? I dunno.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

0bama visited Hawaii shortly before this "judge" made his determination.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    I'm not a jizz expert, so I couldn't say. Based on my limited data, I'd say the color is wrong. Then again, I'm a white guy and my jizz is white. What about black guys? I dunno.
    I would imagine obama's isn't that white (that's why I stated it the way I did). After all, he's denied the White half of Mulatto race, so I imagine whatever's white refuses to make itself known.

Freedom isn't free.

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    0bama visited Hawaii shortly before this "judge" made his determination.
    Since he's an obama plant, and puppet, I'm sure he got his marching orders directly from him.

After all, why place someone in a position of power if they're not going to show you how appreciative they are if you can't get them to do your bidding?

Freedom isn't free.

Does anyone know if the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals is going to have a hearing on this ruling as well?

Rush was talking about this today and was saying how the judge based his decision NOT on the legal merits of the EO and the law but on what Trump SAID during the campaign!

He opined that, if this is allowed to stand, then the courts could weigh in on any military action the President may initiate.

He also opines that this is a type of "coup" to take over the country.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Team Gunsnet Silver 02/14 - Moderator recon's Avatar

So instead of following the law they are just doing this for political reasons? So how can they stop his Executive orders if there not following the law?
    Buy It Cheap!
    Stack It Deep!

Original Member-July-1999!

Quote Originally Posted by recon View Post
    So instead of following the law they are just doing this for political reasons? So how can they stop his Executive orders if there not following the law?
    They can't. The only reason I can see for Trump not just ignoring them, is that he's building a case against them and letting them hang themselves. When he acts, all this will be brought out as evidence to be used against them. Sessions needs to be putting a case together right now.

Maybe he's just biding his time to see who else is going to be named in the future impeachment indictments that he'll, hopefully, be bringing against them.

There's no way Trump can let these rulings stand without doing something to reign them in and get things back on constitutional grounds.

Freedom isn't free.

I have thought more about this and it seems like the the system is evolved so that any one judge can negate ANYTHING that a Republican Congress or President does. They can do it for any reason such as the current judge who based his decision not on arguments or law but Trump campaign comments. I believe we now see the Obama strategy for negating Trump.

Abraham Lincoln found a way to address judicial overreach which was to ignore the judicial branch. He ignored SCOTUS on suspending habeas corpus and was very successful doing so.

Does anyone know what happened to these travel bans in the courts? Is the Trump administration planning to appeal to the SCOTUS?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast