Thread: A Prime Example of Why People Need To Be Armed

A Prime Example of Why People Need To Be Armed

A typical day in the land of the liberals. Someone should have thrown a basketball at these "teens" to divert them.

http://www.sfchronicle.com/crime/art...m-11094745.php

Note the liberal mind at work here. No pictures of the "teens" can be shown to help identify them because they appear to be minors.

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

So robbing trains is back? Did they use horses? If they didn't use horses, it doesn't count.

Negros.......And the bitch explaining it looks and sounds like a twit.
    Last edited by l921428x; 04-24-2017 at 09:12 PM.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    The moron in charge of police stated that with all the stations they have, they can't have a policeman at every stop. Uh, so you tell people they don't need firearms because police are just a second away, but then you tell them that they can't even be protected by police because they are not even near? If I or a relative was on that train, the law suit would have more zeros than even the federal government could spend.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    The moron in charge of police stated that with all the stations they have, they can't have a policeman at every stop. Uh, so you tell people they don't need firearms because police are just a second away, but then you tell them that they can't even be protected by police because they are not even near? If I or a relative was on that train, the law suit would have more zeros than even the federal government could spend.
    The problem with this is that the police are under no legal obligation to protect anyone. They can't be sued for failure to show up and prevent any crime against you.

While they try to stop crime, they can't be held accountable to failing to protect you.

I believe the legality of "non-protection" came to light with a lawsuit that was filed by an elderly woman who was being repeatedly raped in her apartment, in DC, and the police couldn't find her address and didn't respond. She sued and the court ruled that the police are under no obligation to protect anyone and couldn't be held liable. (Not sure when this happened, but I think it happened in the late 60's, or early 70's.)

Since then, the police have been immune from lawsuits for failure to protect anyone. Now, they can be sued for excessive force, etc., but not for failure to protect people.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team GunsNet Bronze 10/2014

are the trains gun free zones? i know it happened in kalistan. but don't even they have ccw?

Lol where's Bernie when you need him?
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

They always act in mass numbers. As we all know a group of Baboons is called a tribe but an even larger number is called a congress. We are seeing more and more examples that in the future should be described as a congressional session.