Thread: Amybody have a gut feeling regarding NK?

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Amybody have a gut feeling regarding NK?

I'm not feeling the danger. I still feel more disgust with the lefties and the muslims who are here than the norks and the rest of the faraway outlaw nations.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

I think we're stuck between a rock and a hard place. We attack, South Korea is going to feel it hard. If Crazy Kim gets a nuke and missile I think he's crazy enough to try, I agree Muzzies and lefties are a greater threat to our nation currently.

"And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

And who can say that the Norks couldn't figure out a way to send the pieces out of the country and launch such an EMP device from an isolated atoll in the Pacific, one that is closer to the U.S.? After all, it doesn't need to be all that large, smaller that the old Redstones we started with in the 50's.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

more posturing. nothing will happen. they been thumping their chest for the last 50 years.
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Right now China is their food supply, and China is pretty P.O.'d with the little tyrant. If he starts something with the west (his east) or his south, he might just feel the world shift as his northern border moves south at a fast rate.

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

North Korea is a joke run by the only fat kid in that country.
    The pen is mightier than the sword, but only when you're shoving it through your enemy's throat.
    USMC Active Duty, 2004-2008
    Gunsnet Member since January 2003

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Indeed, It would be easier for them to put a nuke in orbit. Only takes one specifically designed for emp effect, to take out a good portion of the grid. Imagine that here. We'd go from people complaining about waiting 15 minutes in a drive through to going back to the 1800's without horses. There would be mass death. I bet it would be 75 percent of the populace dying in our country.

I bet it would be 75 percent of the populace dying in our country.

sounds like a good start to me.

your welfare,sjw's and liberals in their skinny jeans would probably bite the dust in any major situation.
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

I think this is a lot of saber rattling, and nothing else. Crazy Kim knows that if he starts a war, then that would be the end of him and his regime. Sure, he might be able to inflict a lot of casualties in South Korea, but once the US is able to mount a counter attack; then it will be over in a matter of weeks. Probably less, it depends on how many MOABs we have.

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Helen Keller View Post
    sounds like a good start to me.

your welfare,sjw's and liberals in their skinny jeans would probably bite the dust in any major situation.
    Sounds good to me, too.

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 Hobe Sound AK's Avatar

I recall when this Clown took over from his Father. He will only be in power, as long as the Generals allow him to do so. When he gets to be too much of a problem, He will suddenly just Die!
    Honored Nephew, of RM2. Robert E. Truitt, CA-35, U.S.S. Indianapolis, 30-July, 1945.

In Loving Memory of CW4. Paul E. Truitt 22-September, 1929, 23-February, 2018.

In Loving Memory of Montell W. Truitt 8 March, 1933, 3 June, 2021

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 T2K's Avatar

I agree with others here, more of the same.

In the past 3 years NK has:
    -torpedoed and sunk a SK naval vessel, with SK naval fatalities
    -bombarded a SK island near their coast with artillery, with SK civilian fatalities

And nothing happened.

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 Hobe Sound AK's Avatar

I doubt! The North Korean Chief of Staffs will allow the Boy Wonder to carry on too much! If he becomes a threat to the Country itself, I do belive they would intervene. Sort of like what happened to Joseph Stalin in 1953 when he fell in his H.Q. and landed on his Head dead Drunk. They waited a long while to get a Dr. for him, in that time he Died! We could see that happen again. Paul
    Honored Nephew, of RM2. Robert E. Truitt, CA-35, U.S.S. Indianapolis, 30-July, 1945.

In Loving Memory of CW4. Paul E. Truitt 22-September, 1929, 23-February, 2018.

In Loving Memory of Montell W. Truitt 8 March, 1933, 3 June, 2021

A gut feeling regarding the NORKs? No. I do have a felling in my lower intestines regarding the NORks.

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    Indeed, It would be easier for them to put a nuke in orbit. Only takes one specifically designed for emp effect, to take out a good portion of the grid. Imagine that here. We'd go from people complaining about waiting 15 minutes in a drive through to going back to the 1800's without horses. There would be mass death. I bet it would be 75 percent of the populace dying in our country.
    Here's what one "think tank" predicts for the US in 25 years;
    http://www.deagel.com/country/United...ica_c0001.aspx
    Down to 61 million people from 321.

If you look at the list you can pick out the winners and the losers of their war game;
    http://www.deagel.com/country/forecast.aspx

I wonder what they know that we don't.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Does anybody remember "The Mother of All Battles?"
    These braggadocio tin hats are a dime a dozen. It'll pass.

I'd like to know what was talked about in that meeting Trump had about NK.

Because now they are really starting to fuck with him.
    They flew 2 bombers over the boarder today, and tomorrow or in a few days they are shooting a cruise missile towards them from California as a show of force from us I guess.

They are probably doing all of this to see what radars are alerted and how they function. Or to watch from the heavens to see where people are scrambling to and from.

BISHOP

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

The deep state is provoking NK because they want a major war to cover up the coming collapse of the monetary system. In order to get it, they may false flag an emp over part of the country, and if this thread is any indication, most people will buy the story that NK found a way to put a nuke in orbit when the "official story" comes down from the controlled press. That will suck for everyone because the monetary crash is still coming, but the war shifts the blame from the banks to the Norks and "war monger" Trump. IMO, Trump knows this plan and is trying to make the inevitable economic collapse occur without a war. He talked about the bubble economy during the election but seemed to think he could fix it. IMO he stopped with the deregulation bills and changes in the budget once he realized there was no long term solution without letting it collapse and then rebuilding. If this is the case, thank God we have a man with balls who knows how to build shit in office. Also, stock up on gear right now if you haven't before. If services get shut down, no telling what the insane commie street scum and their degenerate sub-human welfare-dependent street-gang allies will do when the lights turn off.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    I'm not feeling the danger. I still feel more disgust with the lefties and the muslims who are here than the norks and the rest of the faraway outlaw nations.
    I agree that domestic democraps and Muzz are more of a threat than NK.
    Usually sufferers of paraphilic infantilism are proud of their condition. Kinda like being a liberal. Your mental flaws are there for the entire world to see, and you're damned proud of it. - tank_monkey