Thread: Economy going to crash in Sep?

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Economy going to crash in Sep?

This guy has good analysis. I recommend keeping up with it. There are two new episodes (one financial, one geopolitical) every day on the main channel plus additional content on two other channels, and a website. http://x22report.com/

"I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

"I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

The sky has only been falling for 10 years, so why is this new. According to some, from a year ago, silver should be 100$ an ounce.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Yawp, the same way it crashed LAST September, and the year before that, and the year
    before that, and the year before that, and the year before that, and the year before that.

My only question is, if it DOES really crash, might the folks who have been blathering on,
    ENDLESSLY, for the PAST 50 YEARS, FINALLY **S H U T***UP** about it? Dang...

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

No, they will borrow a few more trillion and kick the can down the road a while longer.

As long as they leave me alone IDK. I am getting tired of this stuff. I have been in this crap
    my WHOLE life.

be the heat..

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by l921428x View Post
    The sky has only been falling for 10 years, so why is this new. According to some, from a year ago, silver should be 100$ an ounce.
    +1

Pretty much my viewpoint as well. The sky is falling is a common declaration any more. I remember the commercials to buy gold when it $1800 an ounce because they just knew it was going to hit $5k.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

And I remember when it was 300 an ounce and had the money to buy but my wife said hold off.
    I could have bought 13 or so ounces out right. Oh well.

be the heat..

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Simmons View Post
    +1

Pretty much my viewpoint as well. The sky is falling is a common declaration any more. I remember the commercials to buy gold when it $1800 an ounce because they just knew it was going to hit $5k.
    Now here's what I don't get, maybe somebody can explain this, to an ignorant hick redneck. We should give them OUR money, to buy THEIR gold, because OUR money is

"worthless" right? THEN, why are they taking "worthless" money, in exchange for such "VALUABLE" gold? Does our money get better, somehow, by virtue of their possessing

it?

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2011 Sherman's Avatar

I hope so. This country is in a desperate need of a hard reset.

Quote Originally Posted by l921428x View Post
    If it was $100 an ounce, this would be a $1000 block:

Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sherman View Post
    I hope so. This country is in a desperate need of a hard reset.
    While this is true, I am concerned we would end up with less of a republic and more of a dictatorship. There are very few freedom loving patriots among the ptb.

It's going to crash eventually, but i doubt anyone will see it coming.
    Usually sufferers of paraphilic infantilism are proud of their condition. Kinda like being a liberal. Your mental flaws are there for the entire world to see, and you're damned proud of it. - tank_monkey

Dude isn't selling gold. He'll occasionally say to have some hand for bartering but that's it. His main recommendation is buy a camper, a gun, and other supplies cause it's gonna be like the great depression again and you might have to move around to find work.

Either way I think some you might enjoy the analysis if you give it a try.

The "economy" will last as long as the central banks keep propping the stock market up. The various plunge protection teams around the world make sure of that. Then there's the algos traders use to monitor the market, if stocks drop they buy bonds, when bonds drop they buy stock. Of course, war will have its various effects, especially if unforeseen by the banksters, but you can bet they will charge us for any money they lose. Then there's always the forced collapse scenario like 1929 when the banks called in their loans on the feds order, forcing entire industries into bankruptcy and thereby buying them up for pennies on the dollar.

"Let me end my talk by abusing slightly my status as an official representative of the Federal Reserve. I would like to say to Milton and Anna: Regarding the Great Depression. You're right, we did it. We're very sorry. But thanks to you, we won't do it again. "
    https://www.federalreserve.gov/BOARD...2002/20021108/

right from the fed itself, telling you to your stupid face what they did to you
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

It seems like someone or another predicts a massive crash every September or around fall. The economy goes up and down all the time, some times a little and some times a lot.

The best thing you can do is have plenty of money available to buy investments when the economy does go down drastically. If there is a crash so bad its TEOTWAWKI, which I don't think will ever happen in my life time, then none of it really matters much.

I do have a fantastic offer to help everyone offload their worthless paper FIAT money. I will give you one whole bullet of your choice in any legal caliber for $1,000 worthless dollars
    Last edited by Cypher; 05-09-2017 at 08:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cypher View Post
    It seems like someone or another predicts a massive crash every September or around fall. The economy goes up and down all the time, some times a little and some times a lot.

The best thing you can do is have plenty of money available to buy investments when the economy does go down drastically. If there is a crash so bad its TEOTWAWKI, which I don't think will ever happen in my life time, then none of it really matters much.

I do have a fantastic offer to help everyone offload their worthless paper FIAT money. I will give you one whole bullet of your choice in any legal caliber for $1,000 worthless dollars
    For over 17 years, I have been "collecting" certain "commodities" instead of precious metals. Oh, don't get me wrong, I have a fair amount of silver bought over several decades and a tiny bit of gold, but I feel the following items would be more useful for barter or trade, esp. in their "combined" forms.
    Those items would KNO3 (pot. nit.), sulfur, charcoal (or some form of carbon), lead, and brass.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”