Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Macron won, France is now cucked.

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

Macron won, France is now cucked.

They voted for more truckings.

Edit: Final numbers are in. 63% for the fuccboi...
    Last edited by rci2950; 05-07-2017 at 03:00 PM.
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 Hobe Sound AK's Avatar

I wonder how many White Frenchmen will have to Die by Rag Heads before they realize they made a Mistake? Did you notice how the Woman who ran against him was a really good looking Gal, for her age, what ever it is. The ugliest Women I have ever seen have all be Dems. Is the French City Police now Armed? Paul
    Honored Nephew, of RM2. Robert E. Truitt, CA-35, U.S.S. Indianapolis, 30-July, 1945.

In Loving Memory of CW4. Paul E. Truitt 22-September, 1929, 23-February, 2018.

In Loving Memory of Montell W. Truitt 8 March, 1933, 3 June, 2021

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hobe Sound AK View Post
    I wonder how many White Frenchmen will have to Die by Rag Heads before they realize they made a Mistake? Did you notice how the Woman who ran against him was a really good looking Gal, for her age, what ever it is. The ugliest Women I have ever seen have all be Dems. Is the French City Police now Armed? Paul
    I noticed. There were memes going around regarding her cleavage. anyhow notice Macrons wife? She was his teacher in middle school. He was with her since he was 16 and she was 40 at the time. She looked like a senile old hag now. AND you guessed it. The left are defending the relationship. Saying there is nothing wrong with a 40 year old teacher going after her 16 year old student. imagine if this was a conservative candidate. They would be singing quite a different tune.

Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2015 mrkalashnikov's Avatar

The froggies will reap the harvest now of what they've sowed. FOAD, France.
    Nietzsche: From life's school of war: what does not kill me makes me stronger.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rci2950 View Post
    I noticed. There were memes going around regarding her cleavage. anyhow notice Macrons wife? She was his teacher in middle school. He was with her since he was 16 and she was 40 at the time. She looked like a senile old hag now. AND you guessed it. The left are defending the relationship. Saying there is nothing wrong with a 40 year old teacher going after her 16 year old student. imagine if this was a conservative candidate. They would be singing quite a different tune.

Another way of looking at this is that this "inappropriate" relationship ended up with him as President of France.

I'll bet a lot of French teens will start looking at cougar teachers, now, as a way to get to the top.....

On a different note, I wonder how many French muzzies were allowed to vote? Probably all of them....

Oh well, they will reap what they sow. Pretty soon, France will be put on a no-tourist list, like many of the Third World shit holes populated by followers of allah.
    Last edited by alismith; 05-08-2017 at 11:30 AM.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

I wonder where the French and Germans will migrate to get away from the cuckery.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

This what they chose. They will richly deserve everything that happens going forward.
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

I suspect the election was fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    I suspect the election was fixed.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...e-pen-ballots/
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

thats one creepy bitch.
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Quote Originally Posted by Helen Keller View Post
    thats one creepy bitch.
    She looks like someone just showed her how long 8" really is. (Or in metric, 20 cm.)

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 Hobe Sound AK's Avatar

How sad someday in the Coming Race War, The German People will call upon us to help save them from the the Masses of Rag heads destroying their Country. Their only Special Forces is the Fenn spah Commandos However they do have the Leopard 2A7 one of the Top 3 Tanks in the World.
    Honored Nephew, of RM2. Robert E. Truitt, CA-35, U.S.S. Indianapolis, 30-July, 1945.

In Loving Memory of CW4. Paul E. Truitt 22-September, 1929, 23-February, 2018.

In Loving Memory of Montell W. Truitt 8 March, 1933, 3 June, 2021

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hobe Sound AK View Post
    How sad someday in the Coming Race War, The German People will call upon us to help save them from the the Masses of Rag heads destroying their Country. Their only Special Forces is the Fenn spah Commandos However they do have the Leopard 2A7 one of the Top 3 Tanks in the World.

We should have joined them to wipe out communism in the first place.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

The sad and scary thing about this is once you let in so many religious zealots the problem will never go away. They will be there to infect their society from this point forward. They will never be able to reverse the damage.

Oh well they get what they deserve, or at least 65% or so of them do. Probably a lot less after taking away the "somehow acceptable" dim voter fraud. Conservatives better start cracking skulls over voter fraud or elections will be a losing battle too.

Quote Originally Posted by Cypher View Post
    The sad and scary thing about this is once you let in so many religious zealots the problem will never go away. They will be there to infect their society from this point forward. They will never be able to reverse the damage.
    You'd be surprised though, how many actually assimilate. Seriously.

The first generation of any immigrant class is always going to be quite loyal to their own "traditional values" and culture. It was the same way with the Irish. It was the same way with the Italians. And yes, they got treated like shit when they first came to this country as well. But a few generations later? All their descendants? As American as apple pie.

I can understand wanting to place SOME limit on immigration, to at least allow more time for assimilation before entire communities are overwhelmed by first-gen'ers more loyal to their homeland than their new country, but whatever initial conflicts and tensions there might be tend to work themselves out over time.

If more conservatives actually opened up their hearts and embraced some of these people, they'd find they have an awful lot in common. Practicing Muslims tend to be pretty politically conservative in general, the only reason they vote Democratic in droves is because they are treated like cancer by the other side. It's a self-fulfilling prophecy in most cases.
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

You are still boring.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Arab man records himself illegally swiping all the Le Pen ballots on offer at his polling station in suburban Paris so no one can vote for her
    https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=c6b_1494277529

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    I can understand wanting to place SOME limit on immigration, to at least allow more time for assimilation before entire communities are overwhelmed by first-gen'ers more loyal to their homeland than their new country, but whatever initial conflicts and tensions there might be tend to work themselves out over time.
    I believe from the 1920's to the 1950's, there were NO immigrants allowed into our country. This was done to allow all the previous immigrants time to assimilate. This was done by a Dimocrat President. If what was done then was good, why is it not good now?

Trump was trying to do similarly, plus, most of those who came in now were here illegally. There's a big difference between legal and illegal. If you're confused, check it out in a dictionary. ALL illegals should be rounded up and deported while those here, legally, should be allowed time to assimilate before we open our doors again.

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    If more conservatives actually opened up their hearts and embraced some of these people, they'd find they have an awful lot in common. Practicing Muslims tend to be pretty politically conservative in general, the only reason they vote Democratic in droves is because they are treated like cancer by the other side. It's a self-fulfilling prophecy in most cases.
    More like they'd find their daughters raped, and their family members blown up or shot....all in the name of allah.

Phuk allah.
    Phuk islam.
    Phuk mohammad.
    Phuk muslims.

Freedom isn't free.

Quote Originally Posted by rci2950 View Post
    They voted for more truckings.

Edit: Final numbers are in. 63% for the fuccboi...

WTF is it with the muzzies and the upraised index finger?
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by mrkalashnikov View Post
    The froggies will reap the harvest now of what they've sowed. FOAD, France.

The US will have to save their asses. Again.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast