Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: White Privilege

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    I don't know. It just saddens me to see so many people being victimized because they come across as being "weak prey" to the more predatory elements in our society.
    People (specifically whites) are being "victimized" not because they appear to be "weak prey", but because the left has consistently acted to drive blacks and whites apart (much more than they were).

In the past 8 years, 0bama has set "race relations" back to the 1960's.

Ghetto blacks (i.e. niggers) have always had a chip on their shoulder for whites.

Now that chip has turned into burning hatred and the cowardly attacks on white old ladies or gangs jumping one white guy and his gf just prove it.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    People (specifically whites) are being "victimized" not because they appear to be "weak prey", but because the left has consistently acted to drive blacks and whites apart (much more than they were).

In the past 8 years, 0bama has set "race relations" back to the 1960's.

Ghetto blacks (i.e. niggers) have always had a chip on their shoulder for whites.

Now that chip has turned into burning hatred and the cowardly attacks on white old ladies or gangs jumping one white guy and his gf just prove it.

YES!!!. But I remember all the white people being ATTACKED during the Rodney King Riots in 1990. It was happening then and the WHITE VICTIMS and the MEDIA were making excuses for the black thugs.

When ASIAN shop owners were defending themselves with guns, the MEDIA called them 'Vigilantes'....

This narrative has been going on for a long time

Quote Originally Posted by mrkalashnikov View Post
    I was born in 1955. I can't believe how fractured our society has become over just the last 2 decades, with every special interest group feeling they are owed something by American whites. Blacks, latinos, muslims, gays, transgenders, you name it.

I will continue to enjoy my honky privilege & not spend every minute of my waking hours brooding about how The Man has kept me down.

I was born in 1957. I know exactly what you mean.

When I was a kid, I could ride my bike anywhere, day or night and nobody bothered me.

Fights at school were over quickly and usually ended with a handshake. We never brought weapons to school. Of course, we also didn't suffer under those criminal "zero tolerance" policies.

If someone had to fight the school bully, everyone came out to watch (even teachers - just to make sure it didn't get out of hand).

A few fists flew, someone got a bloody nose and that was the end of it. No police, no arrests, no lawyers, no weapons and most of all NO SNITCHES.

We never told anyone who was involved or what happened. We told our parents "I just tripped" and they thought "yeah, sure" and that was the end of it.

As far as your list of groups (American whites. Blacks, latinos, muslims, gays, transgenders), I think you missed a few. Here's the Facebook list (a huge WTF???):

Man (obsolete)
    Woman (obsolete)
    Asexual
    Female to male trans man
    Female to male transgender man
    Female to male transsexual man
    F2M
    Gender neutral
    Hermaphrodite
    Intersex man
    Intersex person
    Intersex woman
    Male to female trans woman
    Male to female transgender woman
    Male to female transsexual woman
    M2F
    Polygender
    T* man
    T* woman
    Two* person
    Two-spirit person
    Agender
    Androgyne
    Androgynes
    Androgynous
    Bigender
    Cis
    Cis Female
    Cis Male
    Cis Man
    Cis Woman
    Cisgender
    Cisgender Female
    Cisgender Male
    Cisgender Man
    Cisgender Woman
    Female to Male
    FTM
    Gender Fluid
    Gender Nonconforming
    Gender Questioning
    Gender Variant
    Genderqueer
    Intersex
    Male to Female
    MTF
    Neither
    Neutrois
    Non-binary
    Other
    Pangender
    Trans
    Trans Female
    Trans Male
    Trans Man
    Trans Person
    Trans*Female
    Trans*Male
    Trans*Man
    Trans*Person
    Trans*Woman
    Transexual
    Transexual Female
    Transexual Male
    Transexual Man
    Transexual Person
    Transexual Woman
    Transgender Female
    Transgender Person
    Transmasculine
    Two-spirit

Dear God our Country is screwed.....

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    Well, if you can't beat them, join them.

The problem is, a lot of white folks (especially younger kids) don't know how to fight. They've never been in a fist-fight in their life. They're pussies -- as soon as someone challenges them, they back down.

Blacks and Latinos come from a much more masculine culture. They're used to standing up for themselves, something many white boys don't know how to do.

Whites are also used to snitching and going to the police whenever someone even remotely threatens them instead of handing it themselves like Blacks/Latinos do. People need to grow a pair and learn that the police aren't always going to be around when you need them. You got to learn to handle things yourself. Even when you don't have a gun handy to defend yourself.

This whole damn culture is becoming pussified. It's pathetic.
    You've obviously never been to the rural Midwest. My 20 year old son would scare the fuck out of you and most brown fucks. He's a nice and polite kid on the surface, but cross him and you'll regret it. The group he ran with in school took pride in putting up with absolutely nothing from the feral negroes they were forced to go to school with. They gave zero fucks and the blacks knew it and steered a wide path around them. Like Matt once told me; punch a negro in the fucking mouth and he'll look at you differently from then on.
    Returns June 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    YES!!!. But I remember all the white people being ATTACKED during the Rodney King Riots in 1990. It was happening then and the WHITE VICTIMS and the MEDIA were making excuses for the black thugs.

When ASIAN shop owners were defending themselves with guns, the MEDIA called them 'Vigilantes'....

Long live the Roof Top Koreans.
    Returns June 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post

I don't at all agree with using violence to solve a problem, but in the case of Rodney King, I hate to admit that I agree with the LA riots.

The cops committed a terrible criminal assault on Rodney King and the court set them free.

What was the black community supposed to do? Write petitions? "Peacefully" demonstrate? Write their "representatives"? Call for an appeal?

NOTHING they could have done (peacefully) would have righted the wrong done to Rodney King.

Their only option was to riot... and it got results. From Wikipedia:

Four officers were charged with assault with a deadly weapon and use of excessive force. Three were acquitted of all charges. The jury acquitted the fourth officer of assault with a deadly weapon but failed to reach a verdict on the use of excessive force. The jury deadlocked at 8–4 in favor of acquittal at the state level. Within hours of the acquittals, the six-day 1992 Los Angeles riots started, in which 55 people were killed and over 2,000 were injured, ending only when the California national guard was called in.

The acquittals also led to the federal government's obtaining grand jury indictments for violations of King's civil rights. The trial of the four in a federal district court ended on April 16, 1993, with two of the officers being found guilty and subsequently imprisoned. The other two were acquitted again.
    You KNOW all 4 cops would have gotten away with it free and clear if it weren't for the riot.

True, the riot resulted in 55 deaths and over 2000 people injured, but it would have NEVER HAPPENED if justice prevailed in the first place.

For the LA riots, don't blame Rodney King or the black community. Blame the court.

Quote Originally Posted by El Jefe View Post
    You've obviously never been to the rural Midwest. My 20 year old son would scare the fuck out of you and most brown fucks. He's a nice and polite kid on the surface, but cross him and you'll regret it. The group he ran with in school took pride in putting up with absolutely nothing from the feral negroes they were forced to go to school with. They gave zero fucks and the blacks knew it and steered a wide path around them. Like Matt once told me; punch a negro in the fucking mouth and he'll look at you differently from then on.
    You are way too polite.

You are way too polite.
    Would you prefer picaninny?

image sharing
    Returns June 3rd.

Better.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

image sharing
    That reminded me. I've got an old reprint of a picture titled, "Black Birds In A Tree." And, it wasn't showing any avians....
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

host images

Notice the stolen apples?
    Returns June 3rd.

I was born in 1957. I know exactly what you mean.

When I was a kid, I could ride my bike anywhere, day or night and nobody bothered me.

Fights at school were over quickly and usually ended with a handshake. We never brought weapons to school. Of course, we also didn't suffer under those criminal "zero tolerance" policies.

If someone had to fight the school bully, everyone came out to watch (even teachers - just to make sure it didn't get out of hand).

A few fists flew, someone got a bloody nose and that was the end of it. No police, no arrests, no lawyers, no weapons and most of all NO SNITCHES.

We never told anyone who was involved or what happened. We told our parents "I just tripped" and they thought "yeah, sure" and that was the end of it.
    +1000.

It was a different time back then in this country. My dad relayed the same stories of when he grew up, and he was born in '51.

It's sad how PC and over-protective today's society has become.
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Krupski - you reference to a "fair fight" when you were in school reminds me of an incident on a local schoolbus a couple of years ago. This was in the HS district where I went although that campus has been sold to a college and new buildings built.
    One kid (black) started beating on a larger white kid near the back of the bus. No reason for this attack was ever made in the newspapers. What was so disgusting about it is that the white kid wouldn't defend himself! Apparently, it is the school's policy now that, even if you are the victim of an attack, if you do anything to defend yourself, YOU GET SUSPENDED TOO !!
    These damn libs are teaching our kids to NOT stand up for themselves. They are teaching them to be PATSIES ! Or, if you prefer - WUSSIES.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    Krupski - you reference to a "fair fight" when you were in school reminds me of an incident on a local schoolbus a couple of years ago. This was in the HS district where I went although that campus has been sold to a college and new buildings built.
    One kid (black) started beating on a larger white kid near the back of the bus. No reason for this attack was ever made in the newspapers. What was so disgusting about it is that the white kid wouldn't defend himself! Apparently, it is the school's policy now that, even if you are the victim of an attack, if you do anything to defend yourself, YOU GET SUSPENDED TOO !!
    These damn libs are teaching our kids to NOT stand up for themselves. They are teaching them to be PATSIES ! Or, if you prefer - WUSSIES.
    Parents need to learn that IF the school district brochure states that the school will provide a safe learning environment and a kid gets beaten up, then those parents should hire a lawyer and sue the shit out of the district for NOT providing a safe learning environment. Plus, the teachers, principle, bus drivers, etc. are in loco parentis.

According to this,

"The term in loco parentis, Latin for "in the place of a parent"[1] refers to the legal responsibility of a person or organization to take on some of the functions and responsibilities of a parent. Originally derived from English common law, it is applied in two separate areas of the law.

First, it allows institutions such as colleges and schools to act in the best interests of the students as they see fit, although not allowing what would be considered violations of the students' civil liberties.[1]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_loco_parentis

IF anything happens to the kid, while under their control, the school district can be held responsible. The district's responsibility starts when the kid first steps on the bus and ends when the kid steps off the bus when he gets home. In some cases, it may start when the kid gets to the bus stop in the morning.

If the school district has a policy of preventing a student from protecting himself, then they are even more accountable.

It's time to put an end to this Leftist/PC bullshit and the quickest way to do that is through the court system.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Now, imagine the anger and frustration that the victim feels. And, if he gets attacked again, it simply piles on the hatred.

Then, finally, the kid can't take it anymore and to hell with "zero tolerance", he brings dad's gun to school and settles scores (the original bully, plus anyone else he feels deserves "payback").

Teachers too. Maybe the english teacher gave him a poor grade - blast her too. His life is now down the drain anyway... and he's gonna off himself with the last round... so why not?

Then everyone will shake their heads and say "I don't get it... Johnny was such a nice, quiet kid"... and others will call for "psychiatric checks" for people who want to buy a gun.

A clue: There was NOTHING wrong with Johnny... he just couldn't stand the "zero tolerance" policy and standing still while some thug beat up on him.

"Gun free zones" and "Zero tolerance" are both heinous laws that do more to hurt, ruin and kill school kids than ANY weapon could.

Those who wrote the "gun free zones" and "zero tolerance" laws should be strung up from trees and left to rot.

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    It's time to put an end to this Leftist/PC bullshit and the quickest way to do that is through the court system.
    Might depend on the quality of the judge you get. Many of them are part of the greater problem as Trump found out with his travel restrictions.
    Returns June 3rd.

Yes, in our local school district its called zero tolerance. Our youngest got suspended twice in the 9th grade for defending himself against blacks. It seems in our high school blacks practice their own version of the knockout game in the halls between classes. I simply told him to do what he had to do and that I had his back. I also raised hell with the principle over the situation, not that she gave a damn.
    Returns June 3rd.

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Quote Originally Posted by sevlex View Post
    Whitey done gone bin rasis n sheeeeiiiitttt.
    Returns June 3rd.

When I was in high school graduated 02, it wasn't that bad. Sure I saw fights, been in a few too but kids knew if you looked like the dude that wouldn't put up with shit they'd generally leave you alone. They were still scared of the columbine situation. Wear a trench coat or all black you got left alone. Granted the race card didn't really get pulled out a lot back then even, there were blacks in the school but not many, and most of them acted white anyways, most of them were friendly to me. Except one. I had 4th hour computer class my senior year and a sophomore dude was singing a stupid song. "I'm black yall I'm black yall" over and over for like 2 days. Finally I said no fuckin shit dude. He then gets in my face calling me racist and acting even more like a jackass. I tell him to back off. So after lunch he gets 2 of his boys to skip class and come up to where I was. They were asking around who's the racist motherfugger? Dude points at me, and says some stuff smiling like I'm about to get beat up. His friends come over and give me a hanshake, and one gave me a hug even. I knew those guys from middle school, and we had been friends long before they were friends with him. Then they turned on him, shcool his ass on how I'm not racist, how I'm mixed, and how if he messed with me again they were going to jump him. The good old days lol.
    On a different side of things, I was with a black woman for almost 15 years. We have a girl together, but she looks mostly white. Thank God, seriously. Shits so sideways now days with who's who and what's what. And only getting worse. There are good black people and there are niggers, like people have said here before. That goes with any ethnicity unfortunately. There are hard working white people, then there is the welfare trash too. Her parents are the hardest working black people I've ever known. Good people, weird opinions on some things. If it weren't for them life would have been much harder for me if they didn't help us when we were down.
    However I am very biased, looking simply at statistics and numbers blacks commit the majority of crimes from a minority of people, same goes for welfare addicts, and drugs. It sucks. I can't be racist because of my being mixed and doing some mixing lol but damn it's hard not to be. We do have a lot of so called privilege in ways. We are more likely to have a decent job, keep that job, nice things like a house, cars, guns and ammo and whatever else. But it's not privilege at all its a strong sense of common sense, honor, work ethic, and self control.
    Blacks are some of the most racist hateful people around. Seen some of that firsthand. Best thing anyone can do when in a situation like that is avoid until it can't be anymore, then when that line is crossed do what you gotta do. Carry a pistol, no exceptions, carry whatever amount of ammo that makes you comfortable, train hard and regularly. Never hesitate, because they wont. I feel it'll only escalate until they get it into their heads that the room temperature challenge and dirt naps are the prizes for being dumb. God bless guys.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast