Quote Originally Posted by arcangel View Post
When I was in high school graduated 02, it wasn't that bad. Sure I saw fights, been in a few too but kids knew if you looked like the dude that wouldn't put up with shit they'd generally leave you alone. They were still scared of the columbine situation. Wear a trench coat or all black you got left alone. Granted the race card didn't really get pulled out a lot back then even, there were blacks in the school but not many, and most of them acted white anyways, most of them were friendly to me. Except one. I had 4th hour computer class my senior year and a sophomore dude was singing a stupid song. "I'm black yall I'm black yall" over and over for like 2 days. Finally I said no fuckin shit dude. He then gets in my face calling me racist and acting even more like a jackass. I tell him to back off. So after lunch he gets 2 of his boys to skip class and come up to where I was. They were asking around who's the racist motherfugger? Dude points at me, and says some stuff smiling like I'm about to get beat up. His friends come over and give me a hanshake, and one gave me a hug even. I knew those guys from middle school, and we had been friends long before they were friends with him. Then they turned on him, shcool his ass on how I'm not racist, how I'm mixed, and how if he messed with me again they were going to jump him. The good old days lol.
On a different side of things, I was with a black woman for almost 15 years. We have a girl together, but she looks mostly white. Thank God, seriously. Shits so sideways now days with who's who and what's what. And only getting worse. There are good black people and there are niggers, like people have said here before. That goes with any ethnicity unfortunately. There are hard working white people, then there is the welfare trash too. Her parents are the hardest working black people I've ever known. Good people, weird opinions on some things. If it weren't for them life would have been much harder for me if they didn't help us when we were down.
However I am very biased, looking simply at statistics and numbers blacks commit the majority of crimes from a minority of people, same goes for welfare addicts, and drugs. It sucks. I can't be racist because of my being mixed and doing some mixing lol but damn it's hard not to be. We do have a lot of so called privilege in ways. We are more likely to have a decent job, keep that job, nice things like a house, cars, guns and ammo and whatever else. But it's not privilege at all its a strong sense of common sense, honor, work ethic, and self control.
Blacks are some of the most racist hateful people around. Seen some of that firsthand. Best thing anyone can do when in a situation like that is avoid until it can't be anymore, then when that line is crossed do what you gotta do. Carry a pistol, no exceptions, carry whatever amount of ammo that makes you comfortable, train hard and regularly. Never hesitate, because they wont. I feel it'll only escalate until they get it into their heads that the room temperature challenge and dirt naps are the prizes for being dumb. God bless guys.
Good post, guy. Not much to add except it's true... a-holes & jagbags come in different hues. So do the good folks.