Thread: White Privilege

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

White Privilege

I am A 60 year old white male, lately I have been encountering an unbelievable amount of animosity and hostility from some non-whites while in public. I am a “live and let live” type of guy and I never start any shit with people.

This morning I was walking inside a local grocery store and about to walk between two produce display cases. From the other direction a black guy was approaching at the same time.

There was plenty of room for two people to pass simultaneous without hitting each other, but this guy walks right in the middle and I have to stand aside or he would have ran me over.

I was at a farmers market sitting at a taco bar and I hear a voice behind me… Of course he’s racists he’s white.
    At the local Walmart two black people walking towards me side by side with no intentions of yielding even a little to allow me to walk by.
    Is this just in my head?

One day I am going to stay in my lane and collide. Let the sportiness begin. Privilege.

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

Oh no, its real. Blacks are being encouraged to harass and confront whites everywhere.

Gee, I wonder who would manufacture such a situation. Hint: its not blacks, they're too fucking stupid to do anything on a national front.
    Returns June 3rd.

don't worry, the sjw's and snobby white folks act the same way.
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Pride goeth before a fall.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

White Trump supporter savagely attacked on election day in Chicago.

Returns June 3rd.

The blacks are being taught 'the PRISON mentality'. Even in the 'hood' if they show weakness, they'll get beat up. So this bravado about not yielding is not just at you. They're conditioned to do it to EVERYONE because it's the total prison yard culture. It's so sad that a huge swath of American subculture has appropriated FELON CULTURE as it's own. How stupid is that?

Quote Originally Posted by El Jefe View Post
    White Trump supporter savagely attacked on election day in Chicago.

WTF? Two on one? And kicking him when he's down?

I haven't been in a fight since high school... and then fights were fair. If one guy went down, the other waited until he got back up.

After the first bloody lip or black eye, the fight was over and usually the guys shook hands afterwards and that was the end of it.

No guns or knives, no posse out for "revenge".

And we never snitched. We told our parents that we tripped or ran into a door.

In school, we simply said nothing happened. Black eye? What black eye? Blood on the shirt? Must have blown my nose too hard. And, no lawyers, cops or lawsuits.

When it was over, it was over.

We had a code... NEVER snitch.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
    I am A 60 year old white male, lately I have been encountering an unbelievable amount of animosity and hostility from some non-whites while in public. I am a “live and let live” type of guy and I never start any shit with people.

This morning I was walking inside a local grocery store and about to walk between two produce display cases. From the other direction a black guy was approaching at the same time.

There was plenty of room for two people to pass simultaneous without hitting each other, but this guy walks right in the middle and I have to stand aside or he would have ran me over.

I was at a farmers market sitting at a taco bar and I hear a voice behind me… Of course he’s racists he’s white.
    At the local Walmart two black people walking towards me side by side with no intentions of yielding even a little to allow me to walk by.
    Is this just in my head?

One day I am going to stay in my lane and collide. Let the sportiness begin. Privilege.

I've noticed that. At the university, walking on a sidewalk, if a black person is walking they will stay right in the center and actually collide with a white person if the white person doesn't move out of the way.

I usually move a little bit... like 1/2 as far as I need to. The other person needs to move 1/2 way as well. If not, we collide and then the SHTF (but damn it's fun!)
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!