Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clock Boy gets BTFO!

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

Clock Boy gets BTFO!

That's right the little terrorist in training who brought what looked to be a bomb to school has had his bullshit case thrown out by a Federal judge.
    Now, he and his fucking family should be forced to pay all court costs and then be deported.
    Remember when Barky brought this little bastard to the White House? Good grief.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/clock-bo...uit-dismissed/
    Returns June 3rd.

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

I hate that kid. I can just look at him or his dad and get angry.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2015 mrkalashnikov's Avatar

Trump should have that little shit & his moon-howler family deported, like yesterday.
    Nietzsche: From life's school of war: what does not kill me makes me stronger.

Seriously, why is this human detritus in our f'ing country??? Its insane.
    Returns June 3rd.

All he needs to do is appeal to the 9th circuit.
    Face your fear, accept your war.

Quote Originally Posted by TEN-32 View Post
    All he needs to do is appeal to the 9th circuit.
    Don't give the family's lawyers any ideas! They might do that.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

OK, it seems like either I'm not getting some important point, or else this kid got a royal screwing.

Right in my hot little hand I have a "Clock Kit" that's composed of a small microcontroller, a 4 digit LED display and (OH MY GOD!!!) a beeper:

Now, I can imagine a teacher, not knowing what the thing is, to be suspicious and maybe even call police.

But, looking at the board, anyone with a brain (yeah, I know THAT'S a stretch...) anyone with a brain can see it's just a little circuit board. No bomb or bomb parts, no detonator, no "curly wire bundles" that you see in movie bombs.

Just a little PC board and an LED display.

So why in hell was the kid arrested and suspended for three days?

I know he claims to be a "muslim" and that's already a few strikes against him, but come on!

Schools lately are pushing a program called STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)... a program meant to improve American kid's pathetically minuscule involvement in technology.

I'm sure the next kid will be just itching to bring his STEM project to school... so clueless teachers can suspend him and cops can arrest him.

Now look... I'm not "defending a muslim". I would rather see all true muslims exterminated. But what was done to this kid can happen to ANY school kid, and that's a tragedy.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    OK, it seems like either I'm not getting some important point, or else this kid got a royal screwing.

Right in my hot little hand I have a "Clock Kit" that's composed of a small microcontroller, a 4 digit LED display and (OH MY GOD!!!) a beeper:

Now, I can imagine a teacher, not knowing what the thing is, to be suspicious and maybe even call police.

But, looking at the board, anyone with a brain (yeah, I know THAT'S a stretch...) anyone with a brain can see it's just a little circuit board. No bomb or bomb parts, no detonator, no "curly wire bundles" that you see in movie bombs.

I know he claims to be a "muslim" and that's already a few strikes against him, but come on!

Schools lately are pushing a program called STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)... a program meant to improve American kid's pathetically minuscule involvement in technology.

I'm sure the next kid will be just itching to bring his STEM project to school... so clueless teachers can suspend him and cops can arrest him.

Now look... I'm not "defending a muslim". I would rather see all true muslims exterminated. But what was done to this kid can happen to ANY school kid, and that's a tragedy.
    I, seriously, doubt his "clock" looked quite as nice as yours does. But, I see your point.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    I, seriously, doubt his "clock" looked quite as nice as yours does. But, I see your point.

Here's a picture of his clock - with my annotations:

Now, granted I'm an electrical engineer and I recognize the parts, but really... can YOU see a "bomb" in this picture? Can ANYONE see a "bomb" in this picture?

Here's a photo of it turned on and running!

BOOM!!!

Krup, Notice all the "empty" space in the case? That's where the bomb goes.....

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team GunsNet Bronze 10/2014

how many times do we hear: "if you see something, say something"?

BOOM!!!
    An Islamic dude carrying around an odd looking electronic device that's obviously not factory made. Yeah who would find that suspicious????

It looks like a homemade bomb, end of story.
    Returns June 3rd.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.

Right along the lines of eating a Pop-tart into a shape of a pistol makes it a firearm. Pointing your finger at someone is also enough to get you suspended from school, because after all, your finger might go off hurting someone. And the kid with that Lego firearm. That caliber is sub-atomic which could cause destruction of a whole city!

Except in this case, it wouldn't be hard to hide a little C4 somewhere in that "delivery module".

Quote Originally Posted by kuntryboy View Post
    how many times do we hear: "if you see something, say something"?
    In the UK... quite often I've heard.

Quote Originally Posted by El Jefe View Post
    An Islamic dude carrying around an odd looking electronic device that's obviously not factory made. Yeah who would find that suspicious????

It looks like a homemade bomb, end of story.

I completely understand that any reasonable person would be initially suspicious... ESPECIALLY since the kid is a muzzie.

But, one look at the box and it's plain to see that it's not a bomb.

Teacher suspicious - sure.
    Teacher calls police - I'll buy that too.

Police examine device and don't know what they're looking at - sure to that too.

Bring in bomb squad to examine or remove or detonate the device - sure.

Finally discover that it's just a freakin' clock - I would hope so.

Suspend the kid for three days - FOR WHAT?????
    Arrest the kid - FOR WHAT?????

As I said before, I am not "defending a muzzie". I am disgusted that this kind of thing could happen to ANY kid, ANYWHERE in our Country.

When will the next kid be suspended or expelled and arrested for bring a science project to school?

Think about it from that standpoint.

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    Right along the lines of eating a Pop-tart into a shape of a pistol makes it a firearm. Pointing your finger at someone is also enough to get you suspended from school, because after all, your finger might go off hurting someone. And the kid with that Lego firearm. That caliber is sub-atomic which could cause destruction of a whole city!

Except in this case, it wouldn't be hard to hide a little C4 somewhere in that "delivery module".
    Very true, but once the box was examined... why the problem?

BOOM!!!
    The kid probably stole that from his father's garage and took it to school. In order to allay suspicion on himself, the father made a big deal out of the suspension and doubled down and called it a science project, reinforcing what the kid said. The idea was to make everyone look like idiots for calling it a bomb.

So, the teachers were right all along. It WAS intended to be a bomb but the kid messed up the next, big attack by taking it to school before it was finished.

Then, obama helped the dad out by, further, making a bigger deal out of it. Of course, the media was complicit, too.

So, Roger, it was a bomb, but it wasn't finished yet. The kid blew it, so to speak.....

Freedom isn't free.

I completely understand that any reasonable person would be initially suspicious... ESPECIALLY since the kid is a muzzie.

But, one look at the box and it's plain to see that it's not a bomb.

Teacher suspicious - sure.
    Teacher calls police - I'll buy that too.

Police examine device and don't know what they're looking at - sure to that too.

Bring in bomb squad to examine or remove or detonate the device - sure.

Finally discover that it's just a freakin' clock - I would hope so.

Suspend the kid for three days - FOR WHAT?????
    Arrest the kid - FOR WHAT?????

As I said before, I am not "defending a muzzie". I am disgusted that this kind of thing could happen to ANY kid, ANYWHERE in our Country.

When will the next kid be suspended or expelled and arrested for bring a science project to school?

Think about it from that standpoint.
    First off; these muzzy P'sOS shouldn't even be here.

Secondly; if you are a muzzy POS, you had best watch your fucking P's and Q's you goat molesting piece of garbage.

The fact this goat herding bastage was invited to the White House and was trying to bilk taxpayers for millions pisses me the fuck off.
    Returns June 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by El Jefe View Post
    First off; these muzzy P'sOS shouldn't even be here.

Secondly; if you are a muzzy POS, you had best watch your fucking P's and Q's you goat molesting piece of garbage.

The fact this goat herding bastage was invited to the White House and was trying to bilk taxpayers for millions pisses me the fuck off.
    I hate muzzies as much as anyone (maybe more). But my point was that this kind of knee-jerk response in schools is out of hand and could happen to ANYONE.

The absurdity is beyond belief... like AKNut said:

And this (which is, of course, a joke - but it wouldn't surprise me if this could ACTUALLY happen):

It's not about "the muzzie" or the fact that he "shouldn't be in our Country". It's about all the absurd rules in schools that do ZERO good, hurt MANY students and drive SOME to suicide.

What if you and your kid worked on a cool science project for two weeks, you and your kid were proud of the accomplishment, then you find out your kid got suspended and arrested because the STUPID teachers and cops didn't know what the project item was?

Forget "muzzies". How would YOU feel if this happened to YOUR family? THAT'S my point.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast