Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 19 Killed In Muzz Terror Bombing In England

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2015 mrkalashnikov's Avatar

19 Killed In Muzz Terror Bombing In England

Once again, the "Religion" of Pieces rears it's ugly head. When is Western civilization going to take the needed steps to eradicate this vile cancer from our 1st-World countries?

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-br...-idUSKBN18I2OP
    Nietzsche: From life's school of war: what does not kill me makes me stronger.

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

It's multiculturalism. We will have to get used to seeing this more and more as they pour into our country.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    What really scares me is that little race down the street from me, known as The Indianapolis 500. With almost half a million people packed into a small area, things could get ugly really quickly.

My daughter just called to tell me her friend in Manchester did not go to the concert. She lives down the street from that concert venue. She said she heard the blast from her place. My heart goes out to all innocents involved.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Until Islam is eradicated, this is going to be normal.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Exclamation

Big Mo speaks from the grave:

"And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing... but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun(the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)" -- Quran (2:191-193)

The verse prior to this (190) refers to "fighting for the cause of Allah those who fight you" leading some to claim that the entire passage refers to a defensive war in which Muslims are defending their homes and families. The historical context of this passage is not defensive warfare, however, since Muhammad and his Muslims had just relocated to Medina and were not under attack by their Meccan adversaries. In fact, the verses urge offensive warfare, in that Muslims are to drive Meccans out of their own city (which they later did). Verse 190 thus means to fight those who offer resistance to Allah's rule (ie. Muslim conquest). The use of the word "persecution" by some Muslim translators is disingenuous - the actual Arabic words for persecution (idtihad) - and oppression are not used instead of fitna. Fitna can mean disbelief, or the disorder that results from unbelief or temptation. A strict translation is 'sedition,' meaning rebellion against authority (the authority being Allah). This is certainly what is meant in this context since the violence is explicitly commissioned "until religion is for Allah" - ie. unbelievers desist in their unbelief. [Editor's note: these notes have been modified slightly after a critic misinterpreted our language. Verse 193 plainly says that 'fighting' is sanctioned even if the fitna 'ceases'. This is about religious order, not real persecution.]
    http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pa.../violence.aspx
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    Until Islam is eradicated, this is going to be normal.
    And until liberalism is eradicated, Islam will be embraced with open arms.
    The pen is mightier than the sword, but only when you're shoving it through your enemy's throat.
    USMC Active Duty, 2004-2008
    Gunsnet Member since January 2003

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

The reaction in the west will be flag filters on Faceberg and #hashtag prayers on twitter.
    Then the (((left))) will demand we double the immigration numbers for muslims in all white countries.
    And the blame for all this will be placed at the feet of the rasis deplorables.
    Returns June 3rd.

Meanwhile, I see our prez is in Arabia singing Allah's praises:

On the one hand, Trump pleased American Muslims by calling Islam "one of world's great faiths," a departure from his accusation, made just last year, that "Islam hates us." He also sought to undercut terrorists' arguments that they embody Islamic ideals. They worship death, not God, the President said. They are "barbaric criminals," not true believers.

"Every time a terrorist murders an innocent person, and falsely invokes the name of God, it should be an insult to every person of faith," he said.
    Trump also rejected the "clash of civilizations" narrative pushed by some of his senior aides, notably Steve Bannon, who has warned darkly of a looming battle between the West and "Islamic fascism."

Instead, Trump said: "This is not a battle between different faiths, different sects, or different civilizations. This is a battle between barbaric criminals who seek to obliterate human life, and decent people of all religions who seek to protect it. This is a battle between good and evil."
    http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...islamic-terror
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Is it too much to ask that these animals not be allowed into our country?

Team GunsNet Bronze 10/2014

Quote Originally Posted by jet3534 View Post
    Is it too much to ask that these animals not be allowed into our country?
    apparently so. the courts have stopped our presidents executive orders, twice. we continue to condemn, monitor, mourn, and argue pc. how's that workin'?

The perp was already "known" to police, apparently. Kinda like how the Orlando shooter was interviewed by the fbi twice. And the San Bernardino slamix were discussing attacks online back in 2013, as noted by fedz, before going jihad in 2015.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    The perp was already "known" to police, apparently. Kinda like how the Orlando shooter was interviewed by the fbi twice. And the San Bernardino slamix were discussing attacks online back in 2013, as noted by fedz, before going jihad in 2015.
    Yep, it made me sick to hear this again. Known to police, but unfortunately we are not allowed to arrest someone before a crime is committed even if the profile fits. And we can't profile!

Heard Rush Limbaugh say something that I totally agree with, and it makes me sick. Our "leaders" have accepted the fact that we will have mass killings (9/11) and small number killings (22 as in this case).

When you have a high regard for life as we do in this country, it is hard to convince people that there are some that don't. So we accept the carnage and go on doing the same old same old.

The Brits do not have the pesky Constitution to deal with but yet they still do not act. Bothersome to say the least.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    Yep, it made me sick to hear this again. Known to police, but unfortunately we are not allowed to arrest someone before a crime is committed even if the profile fits. And we can't profile!

Heard Rush Limbaugh say something that I totally agree with, and it makes me sick. Our "leaders" have accepted the fact that we will have mass killings (9/11) and small number killings (22 as in this case).

When you have a high regard for life as we do in this country, it is hard to convince people that there are some that don't. So we accept the carnage and go on doing the same old same old.
    Oh yeah, muh diversity is worth far more than the lives of average citizens.

You ever stop and think who it is that feels more comfortable (not noticed) in a diverse society as opposed to say a lilly white (90+ %) white America?
    Returns June 3rd.

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

Read on Drudge today that there was "chatter" stirring up four hours prior to yesterday's bombing regarding that arena by religion of pieces members.

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    Meanwhile, I see our prez is in Arabia singing Allah's praises:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...islamic-terror
    Trump being a Saudi / Jew cuck has nothing to do with this. The actual point is suicidal Europe will absorb this body blow and do nothing about it. Western Europe specifically will be much more concerned with actual white Europeans raising a fuss than they will the goat fuckers from the Middle East and the Horn of Africa killing and raping their women and children.

Because being called intolerant and racist is far, far worse than being labeled a defender of your family, your people and your culture.

But then you know all of this, and have indeed actually been a long time grimy, foot soldier in these racial and cultural wars.
    Returns June 3rd.

This follower of Allah deliberately targeted a venue that he knew would be filled with young teenage British girls. No soldiers or adult men...young girls whose lives had barely begun.

Sooner or later the West will have to deal with these subhumans head-on.

Tommy Robinson hits it out of the park right here:

Quote Originally Posted by kuntryboy View Post
    apparently so. the courts have stopped our presidents executive orders, twice. we continue to condemn, monitor, mourn, and argue pc. how's that workin'?

Let me correct that for you:

apparently so. the courts have illegally stopped our presidents executive orders which were in full compliance with federal law, twice. we continue to condemn, monitor, mourn, and argue pc. how's that workin'?

What I want to know is, why is the judge who violated federal law still on the bench and not in prison?
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast