Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ohhh, the utopian mind of a sheep: Zuckerberg calls for universal income

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

Ohhh, the utopian mind of a sheep: Zuckerberg calls for universal income

For being a billionaire, this guy sure is an idiot when it comes to reality. The US government already gives free crap to tens of millions people, and many of them abuse those benefits. Does Zuckerberg really think that giving people more free money will cause them to invest or become harder workers or become more inventive? Why doesn't he divvy up his income and split it among all of his fellow Americans?

"Mark Zuckerberg joins Silicon Valley bigwigs in calling for government to give everybody free money"
    http://www.cnbc.com/2017/05/25/mark-...rd-speech.html
    The pen is mightier than the sword, but only when you're shoving it through your enemy's throat.
    USMC Active Duty, 2004-2008
    Gunsnet Member since January 2003

Because he can afford his attitude.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    He's been sniffing the coke off his money for too long. Real America wasn't about free money, you worked for it. Seems all his money has just made him more stupid.

Money can't buy you love, and Zuck is showing that it also can't buy intelligence.

Just another commie wanting to spend other peoples money.

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2014 Hatedbysheeple's Avatar

Me and a couple guys have discussed this at work a few times. While we don't think now or even the next 20 years is the right time, we all agree that a basic income will become a necessity in the future. As the rate of automation goes up you have less and less need for employees. We have already lost massive amounts of manufacturing jobs in this country due to them being sent over seas, the rest have started to be lost to automation. in 25 or 50 years how many jobs will be left that a machine can't do faster, cheaper, safer, and more perfectly? But shifting the tax burden to the few remaining workers isn't viable, because then why would they want to work? So the only option we see would be shifting the taxes to companies based on their rate of automation.

I think in the next 50 years, we are going to see massive changes in how the world works, with the rapid advancements in tech, AI, and robots; coupled with ever increasing life spans and uncontrolled population growth. We are looking at a bad combination of too many people, living for increasing periods of time, with not enough jobs and soon, not enough food or other basic resources.
    Initial Success or Total Failure

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2015 mrkalashnikov's Avatar

I think Zuck, Billy Gates, & Warren Buffet should pool all their $$$$$ & donate it to the .gov

Then nobody would have to work for a living in America anymore, me included.
    Nietzsche: From life's school of war: what does not kill me makes me stronger.

that's very noble of him. Why doesn't he start by taking his salary and dividing it up among his employees evenly.

I think in the next 50 years, we are going to see massive changes in how the world works, with the rapid advancements in tech, AI, and robots; coupled with ever increasing life spans and uncontrolled population growth. We are looking at a bad combination of too many people, living for increasing periods of time, with not enough jobs and soon, not enough food or other basic resources.

Blame medicine for the increase in the living age and they will pay people, basically, not to attack the automation.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

He can start by giving all his wealth away and living like the average tax payer........ Hypocrites. Sick of them.

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by l921428x View Post
    Blame medicine for the increase in the living age and they will pay people, basically, not to attack the automation.
    I would blame egalitarian idiots for sharing our resources (medicine, food) with the 3rd world hordes.

We are living through the opening scenes of The Camp of the Saints.

None of the fiasco we see unfolding before us is an accident, its all by design.
    Returns June 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by skorpion View Post
    For being a billionaire, this guy sure is an idiot when it comes to reality. The US government already gives free crap to tens of millions people, and many of them abuse those benefits. Does Zuckerberg really think that giving people more free money will cause them to invest or become harder workers or become more inventive? Why doesn't he divvy up his income and split it among all of his fellow Americans?

"Mark Zuckerberg joins Silicon Valley bigwigs in calling for government to give everybody free money"
    http://www.cnbc.com/2017/05/25/mark-...rd-speech.html

That asshole also thinks Trump enforcing border security laws "hurts public safety":

(click the quote for the whole article)
    Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg’s open borders organization says President Trump’s push to improve enforcement of immigration laws “hurts public safety.”

In a statement following a House Judiciary Committee hearing on a number of bills that would increase enforcement of immigration laws and border security, Zuckerberg’s pro-amnesty FWD.us organization said enforcement measures should be scaled back.
    “Congress’s repeated obsession with passing laws that would lead to huge increases in deportations of undocumented immigrants without any serious criminal record puts millions more families at risk and hurts public safety for everyone,” FWD.us President Todd Schulte said.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

In Finland they get around $500 a month, dunno about the rest of the euros.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

If every right thinking person boycotted Faceberg we'd never hear from this asshole again.
    Returns June 3rd.

I had a fb account, then when they went total hitler with the user agreement I deleted it and told them why.

Don't use social media, make the int agencies and other assholes actually work for their shit.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    I had a fb account, then when they went total hitler with the user agreement I deleted it and told them why.

Don't use social media, make the int agencies and other assholes actually work for their shit.
    And the reduced clicks hits Faceberg where it truly hurts, straight in the shekels.
    Returns June 3rd.

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by El Jefe View Post
    I would blame egalitarian idiots for sharing our resources (medicine, food) with the 3rd world hordes.

We are living through the opening scenes of The Camp of the Saints.

None of the fiasco we see unfolding before us is an accident, its all by design.

Damn dood, I don't remember you being this red-pilled.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyPertwee View Post
    Damn dood, I don't remember you being this red-pilled.
    Things change, fam.

You're not the only one committing crime-think.

Returns June 3rd.

Returns June 3rd.

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Funny how Jews created communism and the current model of central bank controlled crony capitalism, and tricked us into destroying the German and Austrian free market systems.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyPertwee View Post
    Funny how Jews created communism and the current model of central bank controlled crony capitalism, and tricked us into destroying the German and Austrian free market systems.
    And now they are enslaving the yellow and brown folk and see their empire on the horizon. Of course they need us out of the way because we can be dangerous and occasionally think for ourselves.

I personally think (hope) they waited just a tad bit too long. Europe may well be lost, but I think we retain North America after a long struggle.

The goyim know!

Returns June 3rd.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast