Thread: Official 2017 Ramadan Bombathon thread

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

Official 2017 Ramadan Bombathon thread

Starts today. So far there was a bombing in Afghanistan... (who cares) and a rapefugee in England waiving a knife around in a Toys R Us. The cops got the guy before he did any damage thankfully.

Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

Good idea to keep track of their atrocities and assorted carnage.
    Returns June 3rd.

Intelligence officers have identified 23,000 jihadist extremists living in Britain as potential terrorist attackers, it emerged yesterday.
    https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/n...ists-3zvn58mhq

They got nuthin on Dearborn tho;
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...one-year-come/

derka derka 0bama jihad

Secretary of State Rex Tillerson Declines to Host Ramadan Event for State Department
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...te-department/
    Last edited by 5.56NATO; 05-27-2017 at 11:03 AM.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Latest message released from Al-Queda. on Telegram May 26, 2017

Following is a translation of the message:

In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful
    Greeting the Ummah on the Month of Mercy
    Praise be to Allah, the Lord of the Worlds. Peace and blessings be upon the Master of the Messengers, and
    upon his pure family and Companions... and thereafter:
    Allah the Almighty said: "The month of Ramadan in which was revealed the Qur'an, a guidance for
    mankind and clear proofs for the guidance and the criterion (between right and wrong)". [From Al-Baqarah,
    185]

It is a pleasure for your brothers in Qaedat al-Jihad in the Islamic Maghreb to send to their Ummh, and to
    their leaders and sheikhs, and to the mujahideen, the most heartfelt greetings for the advent of the month
    of mercy and forgiveness and redemption from the hellfire. We ask Allah to bring it back to our Ummah
    with blessings, faith, support, victory, and empowerment.

On this great occasion, we do not forget to remind the mujahideen, soldiers and commanders, to do their
    best effort to take advantage of redemption, remembering Allah, and focusing on the Book of Allah by
    reading it, acting upon it, and standing by it. Also, being humble with the Muslims and keeping their
    interests in mind, and striving to rally them, and renouncing the causes of their division, and additionally,
    bringing harm to the enemy of Allah, taking advantage of the blessings of this month, the month of victory,
    heroism, and divine support.

We also must not forget to remind the general Muslim of redemption and retribution, and focusing on the
    rituals of worship, and intensifying the remembrance of Allah and requesting forgiveness.
    They must also remember to fulfill their duty towards their religion that is being insulted by enemies from
    the East and the West, and to know that they are responsible for that religion and for supporting it and
    making it prevail over the whole earth. The least they can do is to embrace the mujahideen and provide
    them with all the support possible, and no less than being keen to pray for them with victory and
    superiority over the enemies of our Ummah.

We also urge them not to forget the condition of the weak people of our Ummah, like those in Burma,
    Central Africa, Sham [Syria], and Iraq, and to rush and provide all the support they need and to revive their
    issue among the people.

This, and we should not forget to remind ourselves and our Ummah with the mother of our cause, usurped
    Palestine, and what is being woven against it with the consent of our treacherous leaders, the tails of the
    Jews and the slaves of the Crusaders. We emphasize the need to bring victory to the destination of the
    nocturnal journey of our Prophet, and to support the uprising of our people there.

We must also not overlook to remind about the cases of our prisoners held in the jails of the Arab and
    foreign tyrants, on top of which are our sheikhs and brothers who are fighting the battle of empty
    stomachs in the prisons of the sons of Zion.

We call upon all Muslims to rise and set them free by every legitimate way possible as per Shariah. We are
    holding tight to the hands of our prisoners, asking them to be patient and wait as the victory from Allah
    draws closer. O Allah! We ask You to enable us to fast during Ramadan and wake up in the night to pray, and to consider
    us from those You will save in that month. O our Master! Grace us with Your blessings, support, and
    victory.

Peace and blessings be upon our Prophet Muhammad, and upon his family and all of his Companions.
    Our last supplication is all praise is due to Allah, the Lord of the Worlds.
    Qaedat al-Jihad in the Islamic Maghreb

Al-Andalus Foundation for Media Productions
    1 Ramadan 1438H

From Debka File

http://www.debka.com/newsupdatepopup...during-Ramadan

ISIS calls on followers to wage all-out war on the West during Ramadan

DEBKAfile May 26, 2017, 11:28 PM (IDT)

A statement released by the Islamic State on YouTube Friday called on followers to wage “all-out war” on the West during the Muslim holy month of Ramadan which starts Saturday. Those unable to travel to Iraq and Syria are urged to attack “infidels…in their homes, their markets, their roads and their forums…double your efforts and intensify your operations… Your targeting of the so-called innocents and civilians is beloved by us,” the message says. Targets listed include “scholars of evil” and politicians.

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Intelligence officers have identified 23,000 jihadist extremists living in Britain as potential terrorist attackers, it emerged yesterday.
    https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/n...ists-3zvn58mhq

They got nuthin on Dearborn tho;
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...one-year-come/

derka derka 0bama jihad

Secretary of State Rex Tillerson Declines to Host Ramadan Event for State Department
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...te-department/
    I'm not sure at this point Europe can be salvaged. But we here in North America need to redouble our efforts and never forget those who brought these savages in and who would love to bring even more of them in. People such as Paul Ryan and his ilk.
    Returns June 3rd.

"Your targeting of the so-called innocents and civilians is beloved by us"

true islam
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

I hope they bring it on. Not because innocent civilians will be killed, but because, maybe, with enough terrorist acts, most people will wake up to the threat of islam and its followers. Then, maybe, more and more people will demand their removal from our soil, either off it or beneath it.
    Last edited by alismith; 05-27-2017 at 08:38 PM.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    I they bring it on. Not because innocent civilians will be killed, but because, maybe, with enough terrorist acts, most people will wake up to the threat of islam and its followers. Then, maybe, more and more people will demand their removal from our soil, either off it or beneath it.
    Don't hold your breath.

Here's an article you may find of Interest. I'd urge all of you guys to give it a read.

https://altright.com/2017/05/27/isla...ection-abroad/
    Returns June 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by El Jefe View Post
    Don't hold your breath.

Here's an article you may find of Interest. I'd urge all of you guys to give it a read.

https://altright.com/2017/05/27/isla...ection-abroad/
    So, our government is using these islamic idiots as tools to overthrow ME governments? Doesn't seem to be working out that well for us. Rabid dogs and deluded degenerates should be dealt with the same way.

ANY American life lost because of this policy is one life too many.

We should adopt a new policy. They either renounce islam or they leave our soil. Actually, it would be far better to have them leave our soil. Whatever fate awaits them in their home country is their problem, not ours.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by El Jefe View Post
    Good idea to keep track of their atrocities and assorted carnage.
    Wonder if GNS has enough hard drive storage for all of it.....
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    So, our government is using these islamic idiots as tools to overthrow ME governments? Doesn't seem to be working out that well for us. Rabid dogs and deluded degenerates should be dealt with the same way.

ANY American life lost because of this policy is one life too many.

We should adopt a new policy. They either renounce islam or they leave our soil. Actually, it would be far better to have them leave our soil. Whatever fate awaits them in their home country is their problem, not ours.
    Its not intended to be good for us the masses. Its intended to serve the needs and wants of the 1%.

Can anyone name an instance where we spilled blood or spent treasure in the Middle East that was beneficial to the USA as a whole?
    Returns June 3rd.

Muslim Tells Grads To ‘Have Sex With An Immigrant’
    “When I came to Grinnell I was a devout Muslim who had never romantically touched a girl and I was going to get a degree that guaranteed me a job,” Nanjiani said. “By the time I graduated I was basically a Rastafarian with a white American girlfriend and a philosophy degree. College changes you, is my point.”
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/kumail-na...050504954.html

On Tuesday, just one day after an Islamic jihadi blew himself up at an Ariana Grande concert in Manchester, which killed 22 and wounded 64, Minneapolis Mayor Betsy Hodges gave her State of the City address from a mosque and called for unity and solidarity with the Muslim community.
    http://northwestlibertynews.com/minn...lim-community/

All people in offices of power, who support islam, need to be removed.

Freedom isn't free.