Thread: Dindu nuffin.

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

Dindu nuffin.

https://altright.com/2017/05/27/blac...s-dont-matter/

I mean c'mon, Malvo only helped murder 17 people. Its a cultural thing, yo!

This is a great example of why its a horrible idea to put 60 IQ chimps on the bench. This fucking judge should be impeached and removed for this travesty alone. Lord knows what other kinds of soshul jusis its been up to.
    Returns June 3rd.

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

I heard about that. I am ok with not giving life sentences to minors as long as they can still get, say, 50 years.

Malvo was the actual shooter, i.e., the one in the trunk. He laughed as he described the shootings to police. The fact that some judge is concerned about his rights is a sign of some deep rooted sickness in our society.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Should have been executed as soon as he was found guilty, then this travesty wouldn't have been possible.

(I feel Hitler was given a bad rap....maybe we should consider creating monuments to him and placing his image on one of our coins.... I understand there are a lot of empty pedestals in the South.)
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    I heard about that. I am ok with not giving life sentences to minors as long as they can still get, say, 50 years.
    His victims got life sentences........
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

From what I have read he could still get life, or multiple life sentences, as a juvenile he should not have been given a mandatory life sentence. I am concerned that the sentences will be reduced as people no longer remember the pain and fear caused by these two murderers 17 years ago but it is not a foregone conclusion that they will be reduced, they just have to be awarded by a jury. And this only accounts for the life sentences he received in Virginia, he also has at least one life sentence (that will also be reviewed as it was a mandatory sentence as well) in Maryland so I do not expect he will get out of prison, though he may change prisons, any time soon.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Quote Originally Posted by ltorlo64 View Post
    From what I have read he could still get life, or multiple life sentences, as a juvenile he should not have been given a mandatory life sentence.
    Yup. The only issue here is that the SCOTUS ruled that mandatory LWOP (Life Without the Possibility of Parole) is no longer constitutional when applied to juvenile offenders. Race has nothing to do with it. It would be the same scenario if he was white.

He could still be sentenced to such, but there has to be a lesser included sentence available so that a judge or jury can weigh all options.

But let's be realistic here: even if he ends up with something like a 50-to-Life sentence or something, it's not like a parole board is ever going to let his ass out anyway. Just like Charles Manson, they will keep denying him.

So for all intents and purposes, his goose is cooked. He's never getting out.
    Last edited by LAGC; 05-28-2017 at 08:49 AM.
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    Yup. The only issue here is that the SCOTUS ruled that mandatory LWOP (Life Without the Possibility of Parole) is no longer constitutional when applied to juvenile offenders. Race has nothing to do with it. It would be the same scenario if he was white.

He could still be sentenced to such, but there has to be a lesser included sentence available so that a judge or jury can weigh all options.

But let's be realistic here: even if he ends up with something like a 50-to-Life sentence or something, it's not like a parole board is ever going to let his ass out anyway. Just like Charles Manson, they will keep denying him.

Why are you even bring up "white" or "black?" That has nothing to do with this at all.

He is a murderer regardless of race, religion, creed, etc.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Where in the Constitution does it say it's OK for a "juvenile offender" to murder people?

Every single one of his victims got a "mandatory life sentence". In fact, they got the death sentence.

Why should the murderer be given special consideration because he is (was) a "juvenile offender"???

If that scum killed a member of YOUR family, I'll bet you would feel a lot differently....

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    Where in the Constitution does it say it's OK for a "juvenile offender" to murder people?

Every single one of his victims got a "mandatory life sentence". In fact, they got the death sentence.

Why should the murderer be given special consideration because he is (was) a "juvenile offender"???

If that scum killed a member of YOUR family, I'll bet you would feel a lot differently....
    This is the kind of shit you get when the court gets packed full of fucking kikes. They are a subversive, nay corrosive element, in every society they infest.
    Returns June 3rd.

One of Marx's great ideas was to get rid of the death penalty.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

LAGC didn't address the constitutionality, only what the Supreme Court ruled that is driving these sentences to be reviewed. I would imagine that the constitutional argument used was that it was cruel and unusual punishment. As a 17 year old I don't necessarily agree that his understanding of the right and wrong of murder changed that much, but I bet that was the argument.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

NRA Endowment Member

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Why are you even bring up "white" or "black?" That has nothing to do with this at all.

He is a murderer regardless of race, religion, creed, etc.
    The title of the article posted by El Jefe is "Black Serial Killer’s Life Sentences Overturned Because Whites Lives Don’t Matter." Race was brought up by the article, not by LAGC.

NRA Endowment Member

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by El Jefe View Post
    This is the kind of shit you get when the court gets packed full of fucking kikes. They are a subversive, nay corrosive element, in every society they infest.

"I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

These anti-white incidents are on the rise and are just skirmishes. The real war is brewing. I know people who are normal working folks...not extremist nut jobs, who are ready to take up arms and are getting involved in counter-protest groups. They are using vacation days from their job to brawl with antifa and bamn commies. I have said for a long time that if these commies and anti white anti American assholes push hard enough long enough the backlash will be severe. It may be inevitable.
    Face your fear, accept your war.

Quote Originally Posted by ltorlo64 View Post
    LAGC didn't address the constitutionality, only what the Supreme Court ruled that is driving these sentences to be reviewed. I would imagine that the constitutional argument used was that it was cruel and unusual punishment. As a 17 year old I don't necessarily agree that his understanding of the right and wrong of murder changed that much, but I bet that was the argument.

Lefty said:

Yup. The only issue here is that the SCOTUS ruled that mandatory LWOP (Life Without the Possibility of Parole) is no longer constitutional when applied to juvenile offenders.

If the SCOTUS rules that something is constitutional or not, doesn't that mean (or at least imply) that the Constitution says something relevant to their ruling?

If the answer is "yes", then my question was valid.

If the SCOTUS rules that something is constitutional or not, doesn't that mean (or at least imply) that the Constitution says something relevant to their ruling?

If the answer is "yes", then my question was valid.
    Your original post assumed that LAGC agreed with the SCOTUS when you told him

LAGC didn't provide his stance on whether the SCOTUS was right or not, just what was causing these cases to be reviewed. Had you asked LAGC if he agreed with the SCOTUS ruling and he replied that he did, your accusation that LAGC would think differently if it were his family would have been appropriate and valid. Because he did not state his feeling about the ruling it was not valid.

NRA Endowment Member