Thread: Anyone else see this on r/The_Donald? (Seth Rich)

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

Anyone else see this on r/The_Donald? (Seth Rich)

An interesting read if nothing else and if true proof of just how fucked things are in D.C.

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/..._that_the_dnc/
    Returns June 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by El Jefe View Post
    An interesting read if nothing else and if true proof of just how fucked things are in D.C.

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/..._that_the_dnc/

Wow.

What I can't figure is how such widespread criminal activity can go on without ANYTHING being done about it.

I'd love to get one of those unlimited, no expiration date "stay out of jail" cards for myself.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

I had not seen that but it is this a similar thought process on the same subject that is the excuse for advertisers to drop Hannity.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    Wow.

What I can't figure is how such widespread criminal activity can go on without ANYTHING being done about it.

I'd love to get one of those unlimited, no expiration date "stay out of jail" cards for myself.
    It's a big club. And you ain't in it.
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

We the people aren't letting this go.

White House Petition To Investigate Seth Rich Murder Goes Viral As Reward Tops $345K
    http://www.activistpost.com/2017/05/...tops-345k.html

Someone's scared;
    John Podesta in a frenzy converting $40B Clinton Foundation assets into gold, diamonds & artwork
    http://www.dcclothesline.com/2017/05...monds-artwork/
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

I heard about this yesterday and it is associated with the Seth Rich investigation.

"Caught On Tape: Wasserman Schultz Threatens Police Chief For Investigating Her IT Staff's Crimes"
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...-it-staffs-cri
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

TV news network boosts Seth Rich reward
    http://mobile.wnd.com/2017/05/tv-new...h-rich-reward/
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team GunsNet Bronze 10/2014

i hear about it on talk radio, but little else where. what's her name shultz threatens police chief over the investigation. obstruction of justice?

Some have been looking at it since July last year. Going to see the FBI at 4 am shot in the back, left by the cops to die in the street,
    robbery but watch wallet phone nothing taken, shot in the back during a robbery why make the noise at 4 am, going to see the FBI to
    talk about the DNC corruption............Move along..............
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

The story is he didn't die on the street. He was alive when he got to the emergency room.
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Ok point taken so look at the time between 4:20 and dying at 6:00. How long did
    he lay in the street before being transported to hospital and why are 3 body cams missing?

be the heat..

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

It was a botched suicide attempt, but he still died of his self-inflicted wounds. Probably linked to all that contortion he had to do to shoot himself in the back. That kind of contortion takes its toll on a body.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Yeah those "special' suicides do seem to show up near the Clinton crime family.

be the heat..

"Burglar" "stole" guns off nearby FBI vehicle hours before Seth Rich shooting
    http://mobile.wnd.com/2017/05/burgla...rich-shooting/

WASHINGTON – A burglar broke into an FBI vehicle and stole weapons – including a .40 caliber Glock-22 handgun and a Rock River Arms Rifle – hours before DNC staffer Seth Rich was shot multiple times just two miles north of the weapons theft.

Now a private investigator is suing the Metropolitan Police Department for ballistics reports that would reveal whether the two crimes, both of which took place in the early hours of July 10, 2016, are in any way connected.
    D.C. lobbyist and attorney Jack Burkman

“Our investigators have learned that one hour on the morning of July 12, one hour before the murder of Seth Rich, there was an FBI SUV in the vicinity … of the shooting of Seth Rich. Two guns were stolen from that SUV one hour before the killing of Seth – a 22 Glock and an M4 rifle,” said Jack Burkman, the head of the Profiling Project investigative team, which is seeking video footage of the shooting, the medical examiner’s report, autopsy documents and ballistics reports.

Burkman, who made the statements at a news conference Wednesday, said video footage, the medical examiner’s report and ballistics reports are crucial to finding out how Rich was killed.

“One hour after, approximately one hour and 10 minutes after the killing of Seth, this was reported stolen by the person in charge of that SUV,” he said. “This is why ballistics are so critically important. We need to know if that ammunition was somehow a part of the shooting of Seth.”

Hmmm, mebbe fbi shot Rich and then later claimed guns were stolen? Rich is rumoured to have been on the way to talk to fbi when he was shot.

The big chill: 125 Congress members silent on Seth Rich murder
    WASHINGTON — WND has asked 125 members of Congress to weigh in on the unsolved murder of DNC staffer Seth Rich, and not a single representative has agreed to address the case.

Only five members replied to WND’s request for an interview. All five declined.

The only member of Congress who has gone on the record about the slain DNC staffer is Rep. Blake Farenthold, R-Texas, who has been attacked for speaking out.
    http://mobile.wnd.com/2017/06/the-bi...h-rich-murder/

Eyewitness: ‘I was there when Seth Rich was shot, they walked him past me, he didn’t even know he was shot, no pain’
    “I was there when he [Seth Rich] got shot and uh they walked him past me so that I could see him and identify him because I knew him in the neighborhood — and the police officer said: ‘he didn’t even know he was shot’,” the eyewitness said.
    https://www.intellihub.com/eyewitnes...-shot-no-pain/