What's on your list to Form 1 or 4?

Any new SBR's? Build or buy a new suppressor?

I kind of wish I'd SBR'd my Styer SPP and my 10-22 take-down, but I've already got several SBR AR lowers and a CMMG dedicated 22, a SBR'd SiG 522 so another SBR'd 22 isn't really necessary ...

However, an SBR'd 10-22 in an Archangle Nomad (HK G36 knockoff) would be cool, and I've got the Archangle with a 16" bull barrel so it would be easy ... a 10.5" barrel and my YHM 22 suppressor would just be long enough to clear the handguard.

Now that I have an adapter to suppress my SPP, I could see SBR-ing that ... A buddy has a non-folding stock for it he said I could "have" if I ever decide to SBR it ... So again, easy

The problem is, that would put my number of stamps at 27 ... it's silly (I probably have some sort of disorder) but I could see myself wanting to "round it up" to 30

If I do anything more I'll still put them in my trust, it'll just have the added hassle getting picture and prints, but since I'm the only one in the trust, it won't be a big deal ... and besides, when I flame out (cremation) it'll be easier for the wife (or whom ever) to identify what needs "special handling" when disposing of them.