Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I do not think I have ever felt more rage

Quote Originally Posted by Nashorn View Post
    I did and you can kiss my ass. You freaking ZERO. You were probably a pastry chef at Ft. Dix N.J.

Fine I'd kiss your ass. I wasn't a pastry chef. Flour intimidates me. But this conversation isn't with you.
    Usually sufferers of paraphilic infantilism are proud of their condition. Kinda like being a liberal. Your mental flaws are there for the entire world to see, and you're damned proud of it. - tank_monkey

Quote Originally Posted by l921428x View Post
    What line?
    The DMZ.
    Usually sufferers of paraphilic infantilism are proud of their condition. Kinda like being a liberal. Your mental flaws are there for the entire world to see, and you're damned proud of it. - tank_monkey

In that case You must mean it is with me. Fine. I have the utmost respect for the military but in your case I am going to change my mind.
    And this is the reason you chose your path and I chose mine and it, for what ever reason ends up in this thread. I expressed my opinion,
    laid it out. You chose to respond and then I chose to do the same.

Then you want to pull rank, saying I am smaller and mean less than you because you can pull a badge.
    Let me tell you something soldier boy there probably aren't many safer places than the DMZ. I know what it is,
    where it is and why it is.

DO NOT EVER think you are more than me because you played fucking war games.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12