Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I do not think I have ever felt more rage

I do not think I have ever felt more rage

than I do right now. The N Koreans killed an American citizen. Directly
    or not that fat little man is responsible.
    And if one of you assholes say play stupid games you can kiss my ass.
    Yeah he was dumb to go there but he did not deserve to be tortured
    in some manner and then given back when they could not have him dying in
    one of there prisons.

That fat fuck deserves something "special"..............RIP Otto.....
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

It seems that NK is going out of its way to provoke an attack by the US. So far, they've tested nuclear devices, extended the range of their missiles, tried to provoke a Naval incident, threatened our allies with nuclear attack, continually attack our computer systems, and tortured a US citizen to death.

What's next?
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

The kid wasn't/isn't the only American being held by NK, they have a special place where "people with no name" are kept. China has a cottage industry where western tourists are booked for vacations in NK, why not visit Iran or Syria, or be like that American couple who went to Astan and are being held by isis or whoever that now have kids too.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

I think they realized that they fucked up and their torture got out of hand. They didn't want him dying on north korean soil. I how everyone sees right through that and realizes that they killed him. Sure it was his fault for going over there but no one deserves to die for being a dumb kid, especially not tortured to death for 17 months

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

Otto Died of respiratory arrest. So likely they were putting a bag over his head or something. Possibly dunking him in water and left it too long. Caused him to go braindead.
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

I conducted a diligent search between "shit" and "Syphilis" in the ol' Funk & Wagnall's and I just can't find any sympathy for the dumbshit. Who in the hell does not know that you don't go to places like North Korea?

When I was 22 years old, I went to the DMZ while marching in Uncle's Legions. I remember looking across that bleak fuckin' no-man's land and realizing that I had absolutely no desire whatsoever of venturing over into that shithole. I also remember the looks we got from the Norks standing guard on the other side of the border at the MAC conference room. I also remember wondering if the QRF force could cover us long enough make it as far as Camp Liberty Bell if the shit were to hit the fan.

As far as I'm concerned his dying ensures that he doesn't reproduce dumbshits like him. He should get a Darwin Award since going into Nork territory really is a unique and unusual way to eliminate yourself from the gene pool. His parents, teachers, professors, pastor and any other moronic fool that encouraged him to to go on the trip deserve to have their brains beaten out too. They are also too stupid to live and drag the rest of us down by their theft of oxygen. Reality of the existence of evil and how the world really works has come home to roost. If their world view wasn't a distorted, naive, leftist world of rainbows and unicorn farts, he might be alive and well today.

So you might want to reserve your outrage for the tragedy of someone more deserving rather than one who has suffered the consequences of self-inflicted stupid.

As Engvall the stand-up philosopher says, "Here's your sign."
    Last edited by stevelyn; 06-20-2017 at 07:40 AM.
    Usually sufferers of paraphilic infantilism are proud of their condition. Kinda like being a liberal. Your mental flaws are there for the entire world to see, and you're damned proud of it. - tank_monkey

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

Remember when the leftist media was making fun of Otto because he was white?

Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Quote Originally Posted by stevelyn View Post
    I conducted a diligent search between "shit" and "Syphilis" in the ol' Funk & Wagnall's and I just can't find any sympathy for the dumbshit. Who in the hell does not know that you don't go to places like North Korea?

When I was 22 years old, I went to the DMZ while marching in Uncle's Legions. I remember looking across that bleak fuckin' no-man's land and realizing that I had absolutely no desire whatsoever of venturing over into that shithole. I also remember the looks we got from the Norks standing guard on the other side of the border at the MAC conference room. I also remember wondering if the QRF force could cover us long enough make it as far as Camp Liberty Bell if the shit were to hit the fan.

As far as I'm concerned his dying ensures that he doesn't reproduce dumbshits like him. He should get a Darwin Award since going into Nork territory really is a unique and unusual way to eliminate yourself from the gene pool. His parents, teachers, professors, pastor and any other moronic fool that encouraged him to to go on the trip deserve to have their brains beaten out too. They are also too stupid to live and drag the rest of us down by their theft of oxygen. Reality of the existence of evil and how the world really works has come home to roost. If their world view wasn't a distorted, naive, leftist world of rainbows and unicorn farts, he might be alive and well today.

So you might want to reserve your outrage for the tragedy of someone more deserving rather than one who has suffered the consequences of self-inflicted stupid.

As Engvall the stand-up philosopher says, "Here's your sign."
    Like I said in the OP you can kiss my ass.

be the heat..

Can we get Dennis Rodman to make another trip to North Korea and then out him as a CIA agent?

I suspect they were physically abusing him and it went too far.
    He suffered brain damage and by the time someone with the authority to do something found out it was too late.
    They probably decided to keep him alive long enough for the signs of the abuse to fade, then dumped him back to us.

As another sickening sign of how bad Obama was, they told the family not to put up ribbons on trees or make any statements so as to "prevent offending the NK's" while they worked on getting hm back.
    As is now clear, they did nothing to safe him, all the Obama people wanted was to get out of office before the kid died.

Team Gunsnet SILVER 05/2012 deth502's Avatar

im with stevelyn on this one.

I think that it was VERY STUPID for him to visit North Korea, but that doesn't give North Korea an excuse to OUTRIGHT MURDER AN AMERICAN CITIZEN! I wish Trump would conduct an airstrike on Kim Jung Un (like Reagan did to Gaddafi), but sadly I don't think this will happen. China and Russia wouldn't like it, and North Korea would probably launch an all out assault on South Korea. The fallout from an airstrike would be too costly. North Korea should still be held accountable though!

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

I'm not going to war with NK over this bullshit. I also don't blame them for trying to keep the west out until the deep state collapses. They're not interested in joining the Jewish world order, and neither is Russia or the Philippines.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    I think that it was VERY STUPID for him to visit North Korea, but that doesn't give North Korea an excuse to OUTRIGHT MURDER AN AMERICAN CITIZEN! I wish Trump would conduct an airstrike on Kim Jung Un (like Reagan did to Gaddafi), but sadly I don't think this will happen. China and Russia wouldn't like it, and North Korea would probably launch an all out assault on South Korea. The fallout from an airstrike would be too costly. North Korea should still be held accountable though!
    Can you blame China for not accepting millions of NK refugees in exchange for us getting revenge for an idiot?
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Everything does not have to be bullets and bombs. There are other ways. But any kind of overt move
    would probably set the psychotic fat bastard off and only S. Korea would pay. But they have been living the good life for 70
    years.

be the heat..

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

We should just nuke NK and get it over with!

Quote Originally Posted by l921428x View Post
    ........RIP Otto.....
    Woah, you had me worried there for a while till I checked the obits
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Quote Originally Posted by l921428x View Post
    Like I said in the OP you can kiss my ass.

I'll kiss your ass after you stand up there on that line.
    Usually sufferers of paraphilic infantilism are proud of their condition. Kinda like being a liberal. Your mental flaws are there for the entire world to see, and you're damned proud of it. - tank_monkey

What line?

be the heat..

Quote Originally Posted by stevelyn View Post
    I'll kiss your ass after you stand up there on that line.
    I did and you can kiss my ass. You freaking ZERO. You were probably a pastry chef at Ft. Dix N.J.
    Don't Let the Bastards wear you down. Gen Joseph "Vinager Joe" Stillwell.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast