Thread: No mention made of man crying alla akba at all.

No mention made of man crying alla akba at all.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/flint-ai...-live-updates/
    http://www.freep.com/story/news/loca...eck/415607001/
    Allah's not getting his due.

Wednesday morning's incident at Bishop airport in Flint, Michigan, in which an airport officer was stabbed in the neck is being investigated as a possible act of terrorism according to Federal investigators.

Lieutenant Jeff Neville, who retired from the Genesee County Sheriff's Office, was stabbed in the neck and is listed in stable condition. Sources cited by ABC say Neville was at his post at the top of the escalators at Bishop when he was attacked from behind with a larger knife, similar to a Bowie knife.
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...ated-act-terro

Also one I missed;
    Man attacks police, yells ‘Allah Akbar’ after reportedly trying to convert store employee to Islam
    http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/03...oyee-to-islam/
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

That is funny. Where I live it was the first thing said after we were told the officer should be ok.
    harms way has it's own source I guess.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

They are saying he is Canadian. But Canada gives out citizenships and passports like candy. So they may as well say he is from Earth. I would be curious to his actual origin.
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

His origin now is jail.

be the heat..

so yea. he was a citizen of opportunity. Name released. Amor Ftouhi... Raghead confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by l921428x View Post
    His origin now is jail.
    I hope the US keeps him. If he is expedited to Canada, he will get 4 years with parole in 2. If he stays in the US he will get 85 with no chance of parole.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rci2950 View Post
    I hope the US keeps him. If he is expedited to Canada, he will get 4 years with parole in 2. If he stays in the US he will get 85 with no chance of parole.
    If this had occurred while obama was still Pres., he'd be given a medal and a job in the DOJ.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by rci2950 View Post
    I don't think he is going far. Maybe we ought to close the northern border also. Canadistan.

be the heat..

Interesting, I didn't know about this attack until I read it here, and I'm about a little over an hour away from flint. Right at a border to Canadistan, Blue water bridges. Shutting the bridges down would sure make things interesting here, as a lot of Canadians spend money here and it's a small ish city. A 308 could reach across the st Clair river in most places.

But on to the the rag head fucker that stabbed the guy, let him burn, in a cage. Make it public on TV that we aren't fuckin around, and see who else in Islam wants to play. Then repeat until the game is over. White Americans have so many enemies these days we just need to do this shit already, take the gloves off and strike the same fear into anyone who opposes that they once felt for our ancestors. Can't poke a dog for too long without getting bitten.

After reading this I kinda understand where jihadists from Canada get their boldness from;

"Rebel Media’s Faith Goldy conducted an interview with a woman who was an eye-witness to the events in the Hamilton neighborhood. Andrea explained how the neighborhood naively accepted the left’s propaganda on how wonderful the Syrian refugees were. The neighborhood families all donated money to provide the new family with bicycles, furniture, and garden supplies. However, as the warm feelings of being neighborly quickly subsided after the Syrian family began to assault the local children.

Andrea explains that when she was in her home she heard a loud ruckus outside of her home. When she looked outside that was when she discovered that the Syrian children were hurling stones and bricks at the Canadian children. Andrea then went on to say that she witnessed the eldest of the Syrian children who is around 16, pick up what appeared to be a shovel and attempt to beat one of the children’s father. While that was happening the other Syrian children were throwing bricks at the Canadian neighbors too. But, that is not even the most disturbing part of this entire story.

Andrea said that while all this was happening she noticed the Syrian mother hurry outside. Thinking that the Syrian mother was attempting to intervene and bring her children inside she felt relieved. However, the Syrian mother picked up a brick herself and HURLED it at a 13-year-old boy in the scuffle. The young boy managed to escape the violent fray with only a minor injury but this should have never happened."
    http://freedomdaily.com/white-libera...u-gift-for-it/
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    After reading this I kinda understand where jihadists from Canada get their boldness from;

"Rebel Media’s Faith Goldy conducted an interview with a woman who was an eye-witness to the events in the Hamilton neighborhood. Andrea explained how the neighborhood naively accepted the left’s propaganda on how wonderful the Syrian refugees were. The neighborhood families all donated money to provide the new family with bicycles, furniture, and garden supplies. However, as the warm feelings of being neighborly quickly subsided after the Syrian family began to assault the local children.

Andrea explains that when she was in her home she heard a loud ruckus outside of her home. When she looked outside that was when she discovered that the Syrian children were hurling stones and bricks at the Canadian children. Andrea then went on to say that she witnessed the eldest of the Syrian children who is around 16, pick up what appeared to be a shovel and attempt to beat one of the children’s father. While that was happening the other Syrian children were throwing bricks at the Canadian neighbors too. But, that is not even the most disturbing part of this entire story.

Andrea said that while all this was happening she noticed the Syrian mother hurry outside. Thinking that the Syrian mother was attempting to intervene and bring her children inside she felt relieved. However, the Syrian mother picked up a brick herself and HURLED it at a 13-year-old boy in the scuffle. The young boy managed to escape the violent fray with only a minor injury but this should have never happened."
    http://freedomdaily.com/white-libera...u-gift-for-it/
    This further illustrates that all liberal promises turn to shit sooner or later. Those who believe the promises always pay the price for being stupid.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Here's the vid that accompanies the story on the Syrian refugees in Canada;
    https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=18e_1498259315

I am hoping this liberal pet project turns around and heads out soon. People are waking up.

The good part about the canadian "Refugees" is that a lot of them are only here temporarily. They will actually be sent back. Unless of course some politician decides to virtue signal and keep them here.