Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nicole Valentine: White women should be encouraged to abort their white children

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

Nicole Valentine: White women should be encouraged to abort their white children

https://medusamagazine.com/beyond-pr...white-abortion

"White women: it is time to do your part! Your white children reinforce the white supremacist society that benefits you. If you claim to be progressive, and yet willingly birth white children by your own choice, you are a hypocrite. White women should be encouraged to abort their white children, and to use their freed-up time and resources to assist women of color who have no other choice but to raise their children. "

This fucked up liberal is Italian heritage. Its one thing when cucked whites write shit like this but its another thing when other races are able to write it and get away with it. Imagine if this was a white "journalist" saying that italian women should be encouraged to get abortions.

There is a white genocide happening. There is no question. I wonder if people will wake up before it is too late.
    Last edited by rci2950; 06-22-2017 at 10:15 PM.
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Soooooooooo, I take it that White women are to abort their babies and volunteer their time to raise all the black, fatherless, welfare, crack babies that baby mommas pop out for gov't pay checks..... Well, she can KMA for her suggestion.

However, she did state a solution to another problem that we're having....we're being overrun by liberal/progressive idiots and as she suggests, if a White women claims to be liberal it's her duty to abort her babies. I'm all for that. If ALL liberal/progressive White women stopped having babies, then, in about 20 years, we would have far fewer liberal/progressives polluting our planet. If this were done correctly, liberal/progressives would go extinct within the next 100 years.

As far as other people helping take care of little black babies, there's an easier way to correct that problem; abort the gov't program that pays them to have all those babies. If they no longer get paid to pop babies out, they'll stop having them. The only reason we are overrun with black babies is that the gov't pays to produce them.

On a side note, does Nicole have any kids? Well, she's, obviously, a progressive, and if she has any kids, then she's the hypocrite here. After all, she's exerting her White supremacy to even say this stuff....otherwise, she would know that no one would listen to her insane blatherings.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    On a side note, does Nicole have any kids? Well, she's, obviously, a progressive, and if she has any kids, then she's the hypocrite here. After all, she's exerting her White supremacy to even say this stuff....otherwise, she would know that no one would listen to her insane blatherings.
    She isn't white.

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

I am beginning to feel a bit cornered these days.

^^^^^^^^ this. ^^^^^^^

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Soooooooooo, I take it that White women are to abort their babies and volunteer their time to raise all the black, fatherless, welfare, crack babies that baby mommas pop out for gov't pay checks..... Well, she can KMA for her suggestion.

However, she did state a solution to another problem that we're having....we're being overrun by liberal/progressive idiots and as she suggests, if a White women claims to be liberal it's her duty to abort her babies. I'm all for that. If ALL liberal/progressive White women stopped having babies, then, in about 20 years, we would have far fewer liberal/progressives polluting our planet. If this were done correctly, liberal/progressives would go extinct within the next 100 years.

As far as other people helping take care of little black babies, there's an easier way to correct that problem; abort the gov't program that pays them to have all those babies. If they no longer get paid to pop babies out, they'll stop having them. The only reason we are overrun with black babies is that the gov't pays to produce them.

Women need to stop being allowed to vote so it won't matter what they think about politics. Children should be receiving their worldviews from their fathers.

Also Jewish people need to be called out for not being white and for purposely fucking us over everytime the misrepresent our interests when they pretend to be white.

I'm all about libertarianism and free markets, but if we can't have that before they make us extinct, I'll be fine with white sharia.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

From her profile.

"Worship Leader for the Progressive Women's Christian Ministry at my college, intersectional feminist, dedicated to Jesus and the progressive movement as a whole! Also an advocate for AAPI rights as a woman of color! Jesus, women, and progress: basically my life! White men need not contact. "

The last part is very impressive.

i should post my fruit loop views too for the world to see.
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Don't know Nicole Valentine and could care less about her opinion on anything. I truly believe that we perpetuate these dregs of society every time we post about them, link to their articles, acknowledge their existence. People seem to seek attention at any cost.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by rci2950 View Post
    She isn't white.
    Then she's nothing more than another welfare bitch seeking handouts for her perceived unfair treatment and lack of motivation for true personal success. If she's incapable of providing for herself and raising her kids, then she's perfectly happy making others feel guilty for not helping her do what she should be doing in the first place.

Just another typical liberal bitch throwing a guilt trip around and seeking money for doing nothing. If you're a liberal, it's what you do.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Poster of all things cuck!
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

Jesus would be ashamed of her views. Mohammed the rapist pedophile prophet would be proud, though.
    The pen is mightier than the sword, but only when you're shoving it through your enemy's throat.
    USMC Active Duty, 2004-2008
    Gunsnet Member since January 2003

The name of the magazine says it all too - Medusa.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2015 mrkalashnikov's Avatar

Nicole should do her pro-active part to reduce the population, and eat a 12-gauge immediately.
    Nietzsche: From life's school of war: what does not kill me makes me stronger.

dedicated to Jesus and the progressive movement as a whole!
    ^^
    Ha, look how she spells asshole
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

She's just angry that the founder of pp was a huge racist that was admired by Hitler.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team GunsNet Bronze 10/2014

black women do your part. pull up your panties and quit having children you can't raise.

Quote Originally Posted by kuntryboy View Post
    black women do your part. pull up your panties and quit having children you can't raise.
    It'll never happen as long as the gov't subsidizes their horizontal positions.

Freedom isn't free.

Quote Originally Posted by rci2950 View Post
    https://medusamagazine.com/beyond-pr...white-abortion

"White women: it is time to do your part! Your white children reinforce the white supremacist society that benefits you. If you claim to be progressive, and yet willingly birth white children by your own choice, you are a hypocrite. White women should be encouraged to abort their white children, and to use their freed-up time and resources to assist women of color who have no other choice but to raise their children. "

This fucked up liberal is Italian heritage. Its one thing when cucked whites write shit like this but its another thing when other races are able to write it and get away with it. Imagine if this was a white "journalist" saying that italian women should be encouraged to get abortions.

There is a white genocide happening. There is no question. I wonder if people will wake up before it is too late.
    Where are the enraged whites? She posts racist shit like that and it's OK?

We should be burning cars or looting or something... right?
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    Where are the enraged whites? She posts racist shit like that and it's OK?

We should be burning cars or looting or something... right?
    The problem is we've become too civilized for that.....but, the time for being "civilized" may be about over. It's near time to show what "White Power" really means.

Freedom isn't free.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast