Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Opinion on Transgender kids?

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

Opinion on Transgender kids?

This shit annoys me. But on the other hand it is natural selection taking place. This child will be sterilized by this procedure. effectively ending the bloodline of his liberal parents. So there are positives and negatives.

Pic related...

Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

the guy on the left is thinking about screaming "Shut up faggot!!!!!!!!!!"
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2015 mrkalashnikov's Avatar

Mental illness, writ large.

Exhibit A: Bruce Jenner
    Nietzsche: From life's school of war: what does not kill me makes me stronger.

This is a mental illness, judging from the picture; it looks like the mother is the one to blame on this case. The father probably went along with it, because a divorce would cost him a lot of money.

I believe the phenomenon we are observing is simply a result of the mass number of estrogen like compounds that are in our environment, food, and water. Obesity is related. I believe research could establish a link between current levels of obesity and the point in time when birth control pills (female hormones) became widely used. The hormones from these pills gets peed out and into our water supply - ergo the hermaphrodite fish now appearing in many rivers. Water treatment such as filtering, chlorine, etc. does nothing to address the many drug compounds in water. They are at trace levels but act over a period of time. I believe exposure to these compounds prior to puberty has a serious negative impact.

Related to the increasing numbers of queers, transgenders, and obesity is declining male sperm.

To some degree General Ripper was right with his comments concerning purity of essence.

http://www.water-for-health.co.uk/ou...-my-tap-water/
    Last edited by jet3534; 06-25-2017 at 10:00 AM.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jet3534 View Post
    I believe the phenomenon we are observing is simply a result of the mass number of estrogen like compounds that are in our environment, food, and water. Obesity is related. I believe research could establish a link between current levels of obesity and the point in time when birth control pills (female hormones) became widely used. The hormones from these pills gets peed out and into our water supply - ergo the hermaphrodite fish now appearing in many rivers. Water treatment such as filtering, chlorine, etc. does nothing to address the many drug compounds in water. They are at trace levels but act over a period of time. I believe exposure to these compounds prior to puberty has a serious negative impact.

Related to the increasing numbers of queers, transgenders, and obesity is declining male sperm.

To some degree General Ripper was right with his comments concerning purity of essence.

http://www.water-for-health.co.uk/ou...-my-tap-water/
    I'd be more inclined to believe it is a form of mental illness linked to the need for attention and promoted by the liberal agenda of eliminating the White male from society. Anyone who wants to change their sex, or race, is proclaimed a hero by Liberals and their transformation, and name, is broadcast across the planet. It's enough to make attention whores reach orgasm.

Some societies used to just eliminate this form of mental illness from the gene pool, ours applauds it.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Honest opinion, I think a small percentage of the time people don't come out right. No denying there is something going on with people with chromosomal issues or hermaphrodites and you can't hold that against the person. By and large though I think we are seeing mental illness of a few different forms and weak people seeking attention and acceptance and it is taking the form of all of this wired gender shit we are seeing. I think it'd unfortunate because it dilutes the issue for the few people that do have a medical issue. Maybe the medical community goes along with this stuff because they don't know how to cure it.

Maybe the medical community goes along with this stuff because they don't know how to cure it.

the medical industry and professional drug dealers love it.

I blame , HFCS and various cheap plastic exposures to food/water for a lot of things.
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Unfortunately for him, the dad looks like a normal hetero guy. Probably thinking in that photo of the best way to kill himself when they get home.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

The kid looks like a typical, maladjusted, overweight kid who doesn't have many friends at school and he saw transgenderism as a way to increase his popularity. He thought this was a good idea, at first, and so did his mom.

Now, once he realized that mom had taken him seriously, he's having second thoughts.

In the photo, he's, probably, crying over what's about to happen to him, more than his fear of needles.

He realizes he's gone too far and would look like a sissy if he backed out now.

Those are tears of remorse over his immature decision to lose whatever manhood he would grow into.

Instead of being a fat man, he'll be a fat woman. (Like the world needs more fat women....)
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

I had three daughters. I suddenly found out my wife had been taking our youngest to be evaluated since she was about 17 on the daughters request. Our youngest never played with dolls or any of the traditional girls toys, wanted to hangout and play 1rst person shooters coop with me and friends. Loved to go shooting ect. My kid is an introvert so I know it isn't about attention, it just is. Is it a mental disorder? I absolutely believe it is. IIRC even John Hopkins stopped doing the gender swapping stuff. There was an article the top doctor there had indicated it was a mental disorder and could be reversed. Frankly I was really shocked when I found out and still the situation wierds me out. My daughter is shooting testosterone and frankly has more hair than I do now. I'll be damned if I'm paying for the surgical aspect. I told her/him join the army, I hear they are paying for the crazy shit(not in so many words) I understand this disphoria has a high incidence of suicide so I try not to rock the boot and love my kid best I can. Names been changed in court, the whole nine yards except for the surgery. Most of you guys know I'm a pretty Conservative guy so you can imagine how tough it is just to accept the situation I feel couldve been corrected. 18 now, theres nothing I could do if I wanted to. Just a completely bizarre situation from the get go and I have to take a bite of the shit sandwich.

Stay out of it. You said you had.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Quote Originally Posted by rci2950 View Post
    This shit annoys me. But on the other hand it is natural selection taking place. This child will be sterilized by this procedure. effectively ending the bloodline of his liberal parents. So there are positives and negatives.

Pic related...
    A link would have been nice......

http://projects.sfchronicle.com/2017/transgender-child/
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

So the general opinion here is that it is a real thing. My concern was in the idea that the parents are encouraging this because it is trendy and gets attention. like a lot of things I am possibly wrong.
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Quote Originally Posted by rci2950 View Post
    So the general opinion here is that it is a real thing. My concern was in the idea that the parents are encouraging this because it is trendy and gets attention. like a lot of things I am possibly wrong.
    I don't think is that cut and dry, I think a big part of it is a fad "liberal street cred" for some people, probably a lot of them right now because i think it's kind of a fad. But I also think there is a small percentage who either have a biological issue (very small percentage) or a mental health issue (larger percentage).

I know of a couple of these tranny "re-adjustments" going on via friends of friends.

In both cases the parents are far left-wing, New-Age, Democrat-voting idiots.

To have encouraged either my son or daughter to even consider this mental illness when they were young, would have been unthinkable to both my wife & myself.

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

The people pushing this shit need to hang for it. They push kids to do this before puberty because the sick fucks that promote shemales don't want to "waste" the potential for this young man to become a feminine prostitute.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Simply sick. I do not have children but if i did and one of mine said they were T/G I would tell them not until you are 18.
    Waste of space if you ask me.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Estrogen isn't going to turn your hangy down into a virginny, son.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyPertwee View Post
    The people pushing this shit need to hang for it.

For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast