Thread: Confederate Soldiers In Arlington Cemetery May Be Forced To Move

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Thumbs down Confederate Soldiers In Arlington Cemetery May Be Forced To Move

Leftists are not content with erasing our history by taking down our Civil War monuments, now they are thinking about digging up the dead, in Arlington, to continue on their crusade of hatred and revisionism.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/opini...627-story.html

I wonder how long it will be before someone, finally, figures out that it was the Dimocrat Party that started the reign of terror on blacks by founding the KKK and that they've been using the blacks as willing slaves to their cause ever since?
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Holy crap. This country needs a serious hard core crash. People need to go hungry. Maybe then they would worry only about what is important.

I think we should start removing all of the property own by whites that are used as
    historic money draws. You know all these places you can go to see slaves homes, that are kept as
    historic monuments.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by l921428x View Post
    I think we should start removing all of the property own by whites that are used as
    historic money draws. You know all these places you can go to see slaves homes, that are kept as
    historic monuments.
    Yup. Erase all references to slavery so that the history of slavery will disappear as well. Then, the blacks can't protest for reparations anymore, can't claim they are the descendants of slaves and can't claim Whites owned slaves in the past.

The Underground Railroad references will disappear, John Brown will disappear, blacks fighting in the Civil War will disappear, etc.

Then, we can ask them how they got into this country and if they can't show any proof, or history, of entering this country, then they are all illegal aliens and ship them all back to Africa.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

I am just tired of stupid black crap. I see it EVERY morning in the news. EVERY morning I read or hear about
    the ferals killing each other for no real (perceived) reason. They want respect but they respect nothing. One
    young negro was walking up my street the other day eating a candy bar peeling off the wrapper and just letting it fall
    to the road. Fuck em. I have never known a group or race of people that can fuck up anything they touch. Yeah I am
    prejudice.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    Holy crap. This country needs a serious hard core crash. People need to go hungry. Maybe then they would worry only about what is important.
    Unfortunately, I agree 100%. Too much emphasis on hurt feelings and silly issues.

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

Speaking of the underground railroad. It always amazes me when blacks and liberals here start with the slavery thing. As if it causes them to deserve some sort of gibs. If it weren't for the underground railroad, they wouldn't even be here. Halifax and Toronto were the two main drop off points. pretty sure by that fact alone. Canadians owe them NOTHING.
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Team GunsNet Bronze 10/2014

then they will want to change its name. arlington was owned by robert e. lee.