Thread: Change your gender, get to shower with the ladies, in the US Military

Change your gender, get to shower with the ladies, in the US Military

New Mandatory Army Training Tells Female Soldiers They Must ‘Accept’ Naked Men in Their Showers
    For a soldier to officially change gender requires only some paperwork. A military doctor or civilian medical professional must certify that the transgender person has achieved “stability in the preferred gender” and the soldier must change the gender designation on the soldier’s passport or birth certificate. From that point on, the transgender soldier is “expected to adhere to all military standards associated with their gender,” and “use the billeting, bathroom and shower facilities” of their new gender.
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...U3oOXHjw%3D%3D
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    New Mandatory Army Training Tells Female Soldiers They Must ‘Accept’ Naked Men in Their Showers
    For a soldier to officially change gender requires only some paperwork. A military doctor or civilian medical professional must certify that the transgender person has achieved “stability in the preferred gender” and the soldier must change the gender designation on the soldier’s passport or birth certificate. From that point on, the transgender soldier is “expected to adhere to all military standards associated with their gender,” and “use the billeting, bathroom and shower facilities” of their new gender.
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...U3oOXHjw%3D%3D

From the article:

Why is this happening under a Trump presidency? The American people voted to stop this insanity!
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

So you don't actually have to cut your weener off? Are any of these chick's hot and if so where do you download the form? It weird but I think I'm a Lesbian too

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Unless it is a cold shower in which case I might not want them to see me. Lol. It's the beer talking.

PA, where the cold is only matched by the isolation
    Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    Unless it is a cold shower in which case I might not want them to see me. Lol. It's the beer talking.
    In all fairness you'd probably still have a pretty big wiener for a lady.

fake news.
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!