Thread: Mossad must be feeling the pain.

Mossad must be feeling the pain.

Israel envoy urges Hungary to halt anti-Soros campaign
    Budapest (AFP) - Israel's ambassador in Budapest called on Hungary on Saturday to halt a nationwide poster campaign targeting US billionaire George Soros, which Jewish leaders say is stoking anti-Semitic feelings.

The posters show a large picture of the Hungarian-born Jewish emigre laughing, alongside the text: "Let's not leave Soros the last laugh", a reference to government claims that the 86-year-old wants to force Hungary to allow in migrants.

The campaign is the fourth media blitz by the government this year against Brussels or Soros for their alleged attacks on Hungary's hardline anti-immigration stance.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/israel-en...152507047.html

Hungary and Poland are sticking it to the nwo.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    This is really weird. Israel is a friend of the USA. Soros hates the USA. Hungary runs anti-Soros campaign which is good for USA. Israel wants it stopped which if Hungary campaign is successful would help the USA.

So dear Israel, if Soros is so important to you, stop asking for USA money. Get it from your seemingly new god (small letters so as not to confuse with The Real One) Soros as he has more to give away than we tax paying USA citizens.

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    This is really weird. Israel is a friend of the USA. Soros hates the USA. Hungary runs anti-Soros campaign which is good for USA. Israel wants it stopped which if Hungary campaign is successful would help the USA.

So dear Israel, if Soros is so important to you, stop asking for USA money. Get it from your seemingly new god (small letters so as not to confuse with The Real One) Soros as he has more to give away than we tax paying USA citizens.
    Soros IS evil, but the sad thing is that there are many morons who equate Soros with jews in General, He is not. Also I question the 'jewishness' of any collaborator with the Nazis anyway, sending his own bretheren to the Gas chambers so he could live. Piece of shit.

I think the Hungarian campaign should take care to differentiate that Soros is not enacting a JEWISH scheme (for one, Jews don't want tons of Muslims invading every country they have a population in). Soros is enacting a LEFTIST MARXIST scheme.

What I don't get is why there are so many LIBERAL / LEFIST Jews in the USA. You'd think they'd NOT want a tidal wave of Muslims who want to exterminate them. That's the one thing that confuses me.

Israel’s foreign ministry has issued a statement denouncing U.S. billionaire George Soros, a move that appeared designed to align Israel more closely with Hungary ahead of a visit to Budapest next week by Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.
    http://100percentfedup.com/wow-hunga...ll-u-s-follow/

This should make for good political theatre.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

Um, are they really?
    Returns June 3rd.

Returns June 3rd.

Wink

Oh my... you know hell has frozen over when even the ACLU has gotten on the wrong side of AIPAC.
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

The aclu is no better than the splc they pick and choose their angles and are never called out. Meh...
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by l921428x View Post
    The aclu is no better than the splc they pick and choose their angles and are never called out. Meh...
    Yup. They have their agenda to follow, and fairness/right-wrong/Constitution has nothing to do with it.They are quite adept at sidestepping those issues they choose to ignore. They are doing their part to erode our culture and the Constitutional laws our nation was founded upon.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by l921428x View Post
    Anti-Constitutional Liberals Union
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Kinda like a leech is a friend to the body it's attached to?
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Israel’s foreign ministry has issued a statement denouncing U.S. billionaire George Soros, a move that appeared designed to align Israel more closely with Hungary ahead of a visit to Budapest next week by Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.
    http://100percentfedup.com/wow-hunga...ll-u-s-follow/

This should make for good political theatre.
    I would guess it's more of a move to distance Israel from Soros... a move designed to lessen the anti-semitism that Israel claims that the anti-Soros theme is causing.

News flash: People who are "anti-semitic" are not so because of Soros.....

45 [US] senators support bill that makes boycotting Israel a crime.
    WTF???

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    WTF???
    Exactly!
    Returns June 3rd.

Binny Netanyahu has spent a lot of time in Hungary recently so I expect a deal to have been made and Orban will flip and become pro soros/nwo/eurocide.