Thread: I wondered why Pence was so quiet and un-Biden like.

I wondered why Pence was so quiet and un-Biden like.

I have never approved of President Trump’s choice for Vice-President. For reasons that will reiterate, later in this article, Pence and the Trump agenda are horribly mismatched.

When Trump made his VP announcement, I did not waiver in my support of Trump, but I was very vocal in my opposition to Pence. I was roundly criticized by many Trump supporters for expressing my opposition to the Pence appointment. Now, it would appear that a big “I told you so” may be in order.

Pence is salivating at the notion that the Democrats,or some nefarious set of people, will remove Donald Trump from office through invoking the 25th Amendment’s disability clause. The Democrats allege that Trump is mentally ill and this will be their justification. Assassination remains a real possibility, simply look at the attempt on Ivanna’s life.

Is this why Pence has a Presidential PAC for 2020?
    http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/20...iggest-threat/

Has a vp ever run against an incumbent prez before?
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    I have never approved of President Trump’s choice for Vice-President. For reasons that will reiterate, later in this article, Pence and the Trump agenda are horribly mismatched.

When Trump made his VP announcement, I did not waiver in my support of Trump, but I was very vocal in my opposition to Pence. I was roundly criticized by many Trump supporters for expressing my opposition to the Pence appointment. Now, it would appear that a big “I told you so” may be in order.

Pence is salivating at the notion that the Democrats,or some nefarious set of people, will remove Donald Trump from office through invoking the 25th Amendment’s disability clause. The Democrats allege that Trump is mentally ill and this will be their justification. Assassination remains a real possibility, simply look at the attempt on Ivanna’s life.

Is this why Pence has a Presidential PAC for 2020?
    http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/20...iggest-threat/

Has a vp ever run against an incumbent prez before?
    I believe so....very early in our Republic. At that time, the VP was the man with the second most votes and the most votes went to the president. I think Jefferson was in the situation I am referring to. Aaron Burr was his VP and then Burr ran against him in the next election, but lost.

I could be wrong here, but am not sure. All I know is that it wasn't too long before they realized it was better for the Pres. to nominate his running mate and it's been like that ever since.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Any attempted coup (or as they used to say coup d'etat) against Trump will fail. However, if Pence turns out to be a traitor it wouldn't be totally surprising. In general, I vote for Republicans to protect the 2nd Amendment -- but that being said most Republicans suck as we are seeing with the farcical failure to repeal Obamacare.

Holy Roller Pence scares the bejeezus out of me, even moreso than Crazy Don tossing bombs everywhere and tearing apart the DC Establishment.

That may have been part of Trump's strategy -- just like Obama picking Biden: no one will assassinate the prez, because they fear who will replace him.
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Like Pense or not, he is probably the most pro-second amendment person in the White House since Teddy Roosevelt.

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Pence is a neocon plant and their insurance in case he goes rouge and has to be replaced.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

The nwo foisted Pence on Trump since their boy Malleable Mitch Daniels said no to running for potus. You know, Mitch Daniels, the Indiana gov who appointed the judge who ruled cops can enter your home at any time for any reason, with or without a warrant? Daniels is touted as a great patriotic christian American too, like Pence. Anyway, Pence folded on legislation that would protect religious people from doing things proscribed by their faith.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Fake news is trying to tie Pence to Russia. Again.

And perhaps we have the real reason Pence has been absent from trump's crisis and has been so still and quiet over there in the corner;

Inside sources claiming that he is the source of the leaks to the NYT and the Washington Post.
    http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/20...-nyt-and-wapo/

That would also splain his Presidential PAC for 2020, he's on the other side with the rinos and dems.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    And perhaps we have the real reason Pence has been absent from trump's crisis and has been so still and quiet over there in the corner;

Inside sources claiming that he is the source of the leaks to the NYT and the Washington Post.
    http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/20...-nyt-and-wapo/

That would also splain his Presidential PAC for 2020, he's on the other side with the rinos and dems.
    And I believe this like I believe the Russians caused the wannabe queen to lose to Trump in the first place.

Waters: Pence is planning his inauguration
    Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.) suggested on Saturday that Vice President Pence is already planning his inauguration in anticipation of President Trump's impeachment.

"Mike Pence is somewhere planning an inauguration. Priebus and Spicer will lead the transition," Waters wrote on Twitter, referring to former White House chief of staff Reince Priebus and former White House press secretary Sean Spicer, both of whom resigned their positions over the past week.

Mike Pence is somewhere planning an inauguration. Priebus and Spicer will lead the transition.
    — Maxine Waters (@MaxineWaters) July 30, 2017

To be sure, impeachment proceedings against Trump are unlikely to advance in the near future. But Waters has been among the president's most vocal opponents in Congress and has repeatedly raised the notion of booting him from office.
    http://thehill.com/homenews/house/34...s-inauguration

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    Holy Roller Pence scares the bejeezus out of me, even moreso than Crazy Don tossing bombs everywhere and tearing apart the DC Establishment.

That may have been part of Trump's strategy -- just like Obama picking Biden: no one will assassinate the prez, because they fear who will replace him.
    I go away for awhile and come back to find someone left the screen door open...again.

Team GunsNet Bronze 10/2014

pence will have to get up pretty early in the morning to ever be as stupid as joe biden.

Quote Originally Posted by 308 View Post
    I go away for awhile and come back to find someone left the screen door open...again.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Independent journalist, Mike Cernovich, who broke the Susan Rice unmasking story revealed Friday on Periscope that Mike Pence is working to remove Trump in a Deep State coup. Sources are also telling Cernovich and other independent journalists that the Republicans in Congress are counting votes for impeachment. The House is reportedly 3 votes away from an impeachment vote.
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...e-potus-trump/