Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Don Jr and his Russian lawyer lady friend

Don Jr and his Russian lawyer lady friend

So the story is Don Jr met with a Ruskii lawyerskii who "represented" the kremlin. Word comes out she's a dem operative, go figure.

Here's an excerpt on the subject;
    "When Trump Jr. took his now-infamous meeting with Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya he was promised "official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father." That said, Trump Jr. has since described Veselnitskaya's 'damaging information' as nothing more than "inane nonsense.""
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...pted-trump-jr-

And to put the icing on the cake;
    Curiousor and Curiousor – Natalia Veselnitskaya Pictured With Obama Officals in DC on June 14th, 2016…
    https://theconservativetreehouse.com...une-14th-2016/

Funny how the most tangled webs get untangled;
    Meet the Man Who Might Take Down the President: ROB GOLDSTONE
    http://ibankcoin.com/flyblog/2017/07...rob-goldstone/

If Russia wanted to ensure a Trump victory all they had to do was to expose killary publically, they didn't have to contact trump at all, so doing so is very fishy. It's not like the kremlin didn't know John Podesta and killary as well as Comey sold uranium to Russia and put the money into the clinton pac, I'm sure the Russians have a huge dossier on the klinton crime family and could make any of them unelectable for generations.
    Last edited by 5.56NATO; 07-12-2017 at 11:40 AM.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    So the story is Don Jr met with a Ruskii lawyerskii who "represented" the kremlin. Word comes out she's a dem operative, go figure.

Here's an excerpt on the subject;
    "When Trump Jr. took his now-infamous meeting with Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya he was promised "official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father." That said, Trump Jr. has since described Veselnitskaya's 'damaging information' as nothing more than "inane nonsense.""
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...pted-trump-jr-

And to put the icing on the cake;
    Curiousor and Curiousor – Natalia Veselnitskaya Pictured With Obama Officals in DC on June 14th, 2016…
    https://theconservativetreehouse.com...une-14th-2016/

Funny how the most tangled webs get untangled;
    Meet the Man Who Might Take Down the President: ROB GOLDSTONE
    http://ibankcoin.com/flyblog/2017/07...rob-goldstone/

If Russia wanted to ensure a Trump victory all they had to do was to expose killary publically, they didn't have to contact trump at all, so doing so is very fishy. It's not like the kremlin didn't know John Podesta and killary as well as Comey sold uranium to Russia and put the money into the clinton pac, I'm sure the Russians have a huge dossier on the klinton crime family and could make any of them unelectable for generations.
    I don't know about that. With Dims/Libs, the more criminal one is, the more they appeal to them. With the Clinton crimes, I'm sure they're pretty near the top, or already at the top, of their preferred candidate list.

As far as the Russian lawyer goes, the whole situation was a set-up from the get-go. However, Don, Jr. still did not break any law by meeting with her. (The only "law" Don, Jr. has broken is that his dad is President.)

Something's got to give with all this fake news and media blitzkrieg against Trump. They go from one stage of insanity to the next higher level each day.

The LIbs/Dims are blatantly unAmerican and anti-Constitutional in everything they do. I wish someone, somewhere, would start bringing charges of treason against them and bring them to justice.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

I will agree with you something doesn't smell right. my question is why did she have to have some kind of special exemption to
    get into our country?
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Quote Originally Posted by l921428x View Post
    I will agree with you something doesn't smell right. my question is why did she have to have some kind of special exemption to
    get into our country?
    Not sure. All I know is that when she applied to get back in she was denied. She contacted someone and they got up with Chuck Schumer and a judicial appointee of his renewed her visa.

She's a Dim operative all the way.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

The whole thing sounded like a set up to me, but I doubt anything will really come out of this. The Dems are grasping at the straws.

Another week....... more memes
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Not sure. All I know is that when she applied to get back in she was denied. She contacted someone and they got up with Chuck Schumer and a judicial appointee of his renewed her visa.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...met-with-trump

This is up at drudge
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Quote Originally Posted by l921428x View Post
    Yeah. I heard that today on Rush. Someone, yesterday, mentioned Schumer had a role in this, too, and I wouldn't put that past him, either. The DOJ did give her a temp entry (no visa was issued) into the country, but they did nothing when she overstayed her invite. The rest is history.....

No matter how she got here, she was a Dimocrat plant and this meeting wasn't a chance one.

Freedom isn't free.

Some of Vova Putins besties were blacklisted by congress, ie sanctioned from not entering the US, having their assets froze, etc etc. Perhaps she's on the list or works for a company on the list. Also if 0bama ok'd her visit well that should tell you something. He lets terrorists in so why not someone who is doing a hit piece on trump?
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

NBC Reports Former Soviet Intelligence Officer Attended Meeting With Don Jr., But There's A Catch...
    Just when you thought the Don Jr. story was starting to fizzle, due to revelations which would suggest that nothing of substance was discussed in his meeting with the now infamous Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya, NBC News has just dropped a new "bombshell" detail that the heretofore unknown, and quite 'mysterious', third-party that attended that meeting with Veselnitskaya was none other than a Soviet-born counter intelligence officer.

Of course, once you get past the salacious headline, the story may not be as much of a "bombshell" as NBC would undoubtedly like it to be. It seems this "former Soviet counter intelligence officer", a man that NBC refuses to identify for some reason, emigrated to the U.S. some time ago, is an American lobbyist and holds dual citizenship in the United States.
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...on-jr-nbc-news

Ffs! Putin is kgb! Every time someone meets with Putin they're meeting with kgb so this guy meeting with Don Jr is grasping at straws. This just shows you how desperate the news fabricators are to smear Trump with anything they can come up with. Imagine if Seth Rich leaked a scandal similar to emailgate but in the gop campaign, or if Trump sold uranium to Russia and put the proceeds into his pac, or if Trump covered for a state dept employee who tried to smuggle 30 kids out of Haiti. They'd have brought Trump down for sure, but those crimes are all on the dnc's plate, not Trumps, and the fabrication media says nothing about it.

EVERYTHING about this is fake news. It's a "nothing burger" served with hatred, corruption, collusion, and a dash of desperation, thrown in for seasoning.

It's the DNC Chef's Special, served with the "catch" of the day. Free to all those with low IQ's.

Freedom isn't free.

FOX NEWS: Trump's 'Nothing There' Talking Point Died With Don Jr. Stories

The Trump team's "no there there" talking point died this week, Chris Stirewalt said this morning on "America's Newsroom."

The Fox News politics editor agreed with Charles Krauthammer's overall assessment of the damage done by the revelation that President Trump's son Donald Jr. met a Russian lawyer last spring in an attempt to obtain dirt on the Clintons.

Writing in the Washington Post, Krauthammer said:

"It was literally just a wasted 20 minutes, which was a shame," Donald Jr. told Sean Hannity. A shame? On the contrary, a stroke of luck. Had the lawyer real stuff to deliver, Donald Jr. and the others would be in far deeper legal trouble. It turned out to be incompetent collusion, amateur collusion, comically failed collusion. That does not erase the fact that three top Trump campaign officials were ready to play.

It may turn out that they did later collaborate more fruitfully. We don’t know. But even if nothing else is found, the evidence is damning.
    http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/07/1...ssia-collusion
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

Covfefe
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    FOX NEWS: Trump's 'Nothing There' Talking Point Died With Don Jr. Stories

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/07/1...ssia-collusion
    Trump, Jr. did nothing illegal. The Dims and Libs are making hot air balloons out of nothing.

Use your head. The Leftist media is out to get Trump and will create as much "pseudo-evidence" as possible to achieve their goal.

It's evident you've swallowed the Leftist/Communist jizz by the mouthful and are going back for seconds with a bigger glass.

Sorry to bust your bubble, but everything about this is fake news propped up by a whole bunch of nothing.

Freedom isn't free.

So we agree. FAUX News is fake news as well.
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

More fake news:

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    More fake news:

In case you haven't been paying attention lately, the present Fox News isn't the Fox News it used to be. The owners of FNN are members of the Rupert Murdoch family and they are so liberal they make the Liberal blue a paler shade of white. They have been clearing out many of the conservatives at the station for the past year, or so. At best, they are left of center as far as political policy goes. In about another two years, they will be on par with CNN in their fake news propaganda.

Fox News Network is still better than CNN, but they are starting to follow the liberal agenda more and more as time goes on.

There are no commercal TV network news outlets left that are totally trustworthy.

Wake up! Fake news is fake news no matter who presents it. Fox News is slowly falling in line with the other liberal news agencies.

Reality is smacking you in the face every day, but you refuse to recognize it.

However, living in liberal La-La Land does have its perks. Unicorn farts are as aromatic as roses. Just breathe deeply, enjoy it, and know you're home.

Freedom isn't free.

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

In case you haven't been paying attention lately, the present Fox News isn't the Fox News it used to be. The owners of FNN are members of the Rupert Murdoch family and they are so liberal they make the Liberal blue a paler shade of white. They have been clearing out many of the conservatives at the station for the past year, or so. At best, they are left of center as far as political policy goes. In about another two years, they will be on par with CNN in their fake news propaganda.

Fox News Network is still better than CNN, but they are starting to follow the liberal agenda more and more as time goes on.

There are no commercal TV network news outlets left that are totally trustworthy.

Wake up! Fake news is fake news no matter who presents it. Fox News is slowly falling in line with the other liberal news agencies.

Reality is smacking you in the face every day, but you refuse to recognize it.

However, living in liberal La-La Land does have its perks. Unicorn farts are as aromatic as roses. Just breathe deeply, enjoy it, and know you're home.
    Fox News has always been left of center, they are just not as far left as the other stations causing accusations of conservatism (It is like a number line (or a Democrat proposed budget), just because a number is less negative than another number does not make that number positive.). That and they do allow for intelligent conservatives, instead of idiots who call themselves conservatives, to make the conservative argument (something you will not see on CNN, MSNBC, NBC, ABC, CBS, NYTs, etc). This does not, and never has, made Fox a conservative network. Their support of "common sense gun control", for example, shows that the core beliefs of the station and the management are not conservative.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Not only are they owned by lib Murdoch they're part owned by a rich mozlom dude.

Also, a neglected bit of right in the public's face potus to kgb treason that somehow slips the consciences of libs;

Last edited by 5.56NATO; 07-15-2017 at 01:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Not only are they owned by lib Murdoch they're part owned by a rich mozlom dude.

Also, a neglected bit of right in the public's face potus to kgb treason that somehow slips the consciences of libs;

Sounds like Russian collusion to me.

Where's CNN and the NYT. Here's verbal, and visual, evidence of the Russian collusion they're been wetting their pants over....

Oh, wait. That's not Trump. Never mind.

Freedom isn't free.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast