Thread: G.O.T. Returns For Season 7

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

G.O.T. Returns For Season 7

Game of Thrones, season 7, kicks off this Sunday, 7/16, at 9:00 p.m. Eastern, on HBO.

Can't wait....

This season, things start to come together for their final climax next year.

http://www.thewrap.com/when-will-gam...2017-season-7/
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

When i was at sea a few years ago, They had DVD's of the first season of GOT. And like clock work for a week at every supper time someone would put the scene where the white haired chick gets railed by the big dude. Every day, it was almost funny till it got tiring. I never watched the show other then that scene a half a dozen times
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Love the series but canceled HBO awhile back. I'll have to wait until this season finishes and watch it on Netflix.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

I watched a couple of episodes to see what my wife and daughter were raving about.

I didn't see a single character that to quote Bad Bob, "Why I wouldn't waste my bullet on 'em".

One and all trash characters with little redeeming values, no heroes just villains.

'Game of Thrones' creators to next tackle civil war in alternative America
    David Benioff and Dan Weiss, who adapted "Game of Thrones" from George R.R. Martin's "A Song of Ice and Fire" books, will write and direct original series "Confederate," HBO said on Wednesday.

The show is set in an alternative reality in a nation where slavery is still legal and southern U.S. states have seceded. HBO said the series "chronicles the events leading to the Third American Civil War."

It will explore perspectives including freedom fighters, slave hunters, politicians, journalists and abolitionists on both sides of the divide, HBO said in a statement.
    http://www.reuters.com/article/us-te...-idUSKBN1A42L8
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dfariswheel View Post
    I watched a couple of episodes to see what my wife and daughter were raving about.

I didn't see a single character that to quote Bad Bob, "Why I wouldn't waste my bullet on 'em".

One and all trash characters with little redeeming values, no heroes just villains.
    This is one series that you can't just "jump" into anywhere. If you're going to give it a fair shot, you need to start at season 1, episode 1, and go, in order, from there. There are quite a few characters that in worth following as they move through the series....especially Tyrion, Arya, John, Jamie, and Dani.

It's hard to make any sense of it by viewing it out of order.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars