Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Woman reports crime in progress, gets shot dead by Minneapolis police instead

Unhappy Woman reports crime in progress, gets shot dead by Minneapolis police instead

An Australian woman engaged to marry an American next month was shot and killed by a Minneapolis cop Saturday night after calling police to report an incident, leading her family and investigators to question what caused the deadly shooting.

The woman, identified as Justine Damond, 40, was killed in the late-night shooting in the city's Fulton neighborhood, Fox 9 reported. She reportedly had called to report an assault.

“Two Minneapolis police officers responded to a 911 call of a possible assault just north of the 5100 block of Washburn Avenue S. just before 11:30 p.m. Saturday,” the state Bureau of Criminal Apprehension said in a news release. “At one point, an officer fired their weapon, fatally striking a woman."
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/07/17...ble-crime.html

Hmm... not just one, but BOTH body cameras mysteriously failed during that police call. What a coincidence.
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

One story said she went up to the cop's door in her pajamas as they were sitting in the cruiser and she was shot through the door. Weird by any account, however I wonder if blm will riot although this lady is white.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    One story said she went up to the cop's door in her pajamas as they were sitting in the cruiser and she was shot through the door. Weird by any account, however I wonder if blm will riot although this lady is white.
    Black Lies Matter doesn't care about White lives. The cops can kill all the Whites they want, but if a black person is shooting at a cop and the cop kills him, then they have reason to riot.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

The cop is named Mohamed Noor. Somali-American muzzie.

They don't say if is a natural born or naturalized citizen.
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

My guess is that the officer in the passenger seat felt threatened by the woman who approached his partner at the window, drew his weapon, and had a negligent discharge (He might have intentionally fired his weapon as well, I'd say it's a 50/50 deal).

This story might explain why the officer felt threatened/alarmed by the woman who approached the window.
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...t-dead-patrol/

Even if that is the case, this officer needs to be fired, and charged with voluntary manslaughter at the very least IMO.
    Last edited by Justin; 07-17-2017 at 04:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sevlex View Post

Damn, this officer is a double bonus for the Left and black Lies Matter group. A muslim and a black cop who killed a White person. They'll, probably, erect a statue in his honor and run him for the Senate.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    So are there riots in the streets? Cars burning? Stores being looted?

If not, the executioners are lucky they shot a white Australian woman.

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 T2K's Avatar

Often, the police are justified in the use of violence and we're fed a lot of BS to try and contradict that.

Sometimes, police behave in a completely unreasonable manner and deserve to be prosecuted.

This seems like the latter case, though lets get the facts out.

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    So are there riots in the streets? Cars burning? Stores being looted?

If not, the executioners are lucky they shot a white Australian woman.
    One has to remember we're being fed info from the Leftist, agenda driven media. They tailor the facts to suit their agenda.

Whether this was justified, or not, we are at the mercy of the fake news media, and the "facts" they allow us to have.

Freedom isn't free.

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Damn, this officer is a double bonus for the Left and black Lies Matter group. A muslim and a black cop who killed a White person. They'll, probably, erect a statue in his honor and run him for the Senate.
    Or Canada might give him a check for $8 million.
    Don't Let the Bastards wear you down. Gen Joseph "Vinager Joe" Stillwell.

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

I heard he was not ok with her pajamas. They are not sharia compliant.

Quote Originally Posted by sevlex View Post

Muzzie is the full explanation for this murder.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Well, we don't act like the hysterical left. It sounds bad for the cop and the department, but I'm willing to wait for the explanation.

That's what sets US apart from the thugs and savages who go apeshit before hearing any of the facts.

It does sound like a bad shoot from a panicky officer though, but I'll have to hear the facts as they're release. And they have better be released.

On another note, I've interacted with police before on the street. When I'm a good distance away I wave and make sure that they see me BEFORE I approach, especially at night. I don't EVER approach any police officer at night from any blind spot or come up to their cars. I make my presence known BEFORE I approach and I do it slowly with my hands in clear view. BECAUSE of the horrific ambushes against innocent cops, I do this not only to save my own life but as an act of respect to their concerns.

All my cop friends tell me that BODY LANGUAGE tells the cops a lot. And if they're jumpy, they'll have at least a few seconds to consider the moment if everything you're doing is broadcasting that you're not a threat.

If they have body cams and the cruiser also has a camera and all were off, that by itself should be a crime against the officers and district.

If there are cameras on board then by law they should be in good working order and ON.

BISHOP

Quote Originally Posted by Nashorn View Post
    Or Canada might give him a check for $8 million.
    The dude Canada gave those millions to killed a US serviceman. F Canada.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    Muzzie is the full explanation for this murder.

This case will turn into a circus.

Quote Originally Posted by BISHOP View Post
    If they have body cams and the cruiser also has a camera and all were off, that by itself should be a crime against the officers and district.

If there are cameras on board then by law they should be in good working order and ON.

BISHOP
    That's the catch about this whole thing.....It's too much to be a coincidence.

Freedom isn't free.

Minneapolis: Muslim cop who shot woman in cold blood had three complaints against him
    Mohamed Noor, who joined the department in March 2015, reached over and shot Justine Damond, 40, multiple times from the passenger seat of his squad car while she spoke to his colleague on the drivers side in a back alley.
    https://www.jihadwatch.org/2017/07/m...ts-against-him

fry this fucker

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    It sounds bad for the cop and the department,
    Are you kidding? Cop will get off scot free. "Thorough investigation finds that the officer acted within departmental guidelines."

Nothing to see here. Move along, citizen.

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    It does sound like a bad shoot from a panicky officer though
    The victim's first (and last) mistake was calling the cops in the first place.

Whenever they show up, bad shit happens. It's plain stupid to WILLINGLY call them to your location.

Funny thing is, in my little area (a 1 square mile sized village that is 99.5% white), the cops are actually decent and don't harass people.

If someone is pulled over for speeding or other minor offense, and they live in the village, they are usually just told to "be more careful" and sent on their way without a ticket.

Those who don't live here get the ticket!

OUR cops I wouldn't mind calling if need be, but any others... I wouldn't piss on them to put them out if they were on fire (except for TEN-32... I'd piss on him to put him out)

(just messin with ya buddy)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast