Thread: Michigan Goobernatorial race

Michigan Goobernatorial race

Abdul El-Sayed is 32 years old, born in the USA, and an extremely well-educated Muslim Doctor in Detroit Michigan. He is articulate, charismatic and smart. He is sympathetic of the Muslim Brotherhood, and is running for Governor of Michigan, Which is Step 1 in his preparation to run for President of the United States.
    He has the potential to be Obama 2.0, but far more openly Muslim. Abdulrahman Mohamed El-Sayed is an American physician, epidemiologist, public health advocate, and politician. He has announced his candidacy for Governor of Michigan, running as a Democrat.
    Democrats’ mouths are watering in anticipation and raising money. Elizabeth “Pocahontas” Warren is already campaigning for him. Al Jazeera, which is widely read by Michigan’s large Muslim population is doing its best to help him. And he is backed by notorious shill for sharia and the Muslim Brotherhood, Linda Sarsour (below).
    http://www.barenakedislam.com/2017/0...t-of-the-left/

Don't let this happen.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

There is an ill wind blowing.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team GunsNet Bronze 10/2014

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    There is an ill wind blowing.
    you feel it, because the camel has his nose under the tent.

I'm in Michigan a lot and I have not heard anything about this radio or otherwise, tell me more because I'm not hearing any of this, weird because I'm their at least three times a week on business.

Quote Originally Posted by blacksheep View Post
    I'm in Michigan a lot and I have not heard anything about this radio or otherwise, tell me more because I'm not hearing any of this, weird because I'm their at least three times a week on business.
    https://abdulformichigan.com/about.html
    He's tied with the mobros, and here's the mobros plan for America;

"“The process of settlement is a ‘Civilization-Jihadist Process’ with all the word means. The Ikhwan [Muslim Brotherhood] must understand that their work in America is a kind of grand jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and ‘sabotaging’ its miserable house by their hands and the hands of the believers…”"
    https://clarionproject.org/muslim_br...ry_memorandum/
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post

"“The process of settlement is a ‘Civilization-Jihadist Process’ with all the word means. The Ikhwan [Muslim Brotherhood] must understand that their work in America is a kind of grand jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and ‘sabotaging’ its miserable house by their hands and the hands of the believers…”"
    That's fucked up and seems to be the mission of both our political parties, seems Khrushchev was dead on.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Actually Khrushchev was wrong. He said "We will bury you." when in reality we are burying ourselves.

"“The process of settlement is a ‘Civilization-XXXXXX Process’ with all the word means. The Ikhwan XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXX in America is XXXXXXX grand XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX…”"
    This is what a liberal sees in this message. Everything else is blocked out.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

And there is a muslim chick also running for Arizona US senate. Abboud is her name. But her running title is Deedra2018. Sounds less, well muslim.

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    Actually Khrushchev was wrong. He said "We will bury you." when in reality we are burying ourselves.
    I thought it was buried from within ? no ?

Abdul El-Sayed is 32 years old, born in the USA, and an extremely well-educated Muslim Doctor in Detroit Michigan. He is articulate, charismatic and smart. He is sympathetic of the Muslim Brotherhood, and is running for Governor of Michigan, Which is Step 1 in his preparation to run for President of the United States.
    He has the potential to be Obama 2.0, but far more openly Muslim. Abdulrahman Mohamed El-Sayed is an American physician, epidemiologist, public health advocate, and politician. He has announced his candidacy for Governor of Michigan, running as a Democrat.
    Democrats’ mouths are watering in anticipation and raising money. Elizabeth “Pocahontas” Warren is already campaigning for him. Al Jazeera, which is widely read by Michigan’s large Muslim population is doing its best to help him. And he is backed by notorious shill for sharia and the Muslim Brotherhood, Linda Sarsour (below).
    http://www.barenakedislam.com/2017/0...t-of-the-left/

Don't let this happen.

Take the "Protocols of the Elders of Zion" and replace "Jews" with "Muslims" and "Goyim" with "Kafir" and you have their plan in plain black and white print.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

I'm guessing either the Americans who support zlomic politicians either have never been to a zlomic country or they have no clue what zlom really is. That or they want Iranian, Turk, Saudi form of totalitarian rape theocracy here.

Half of Detroit’s 8 mayoral candidates are felons
    Detroit — Half of the eight mayoral hopefuls on Detroit’s primary ballot next week have been convicted of felony crimes involving drugs, assault or weapons, a Detroit News analysis shows.

Three were charged with gun crimes and two for assault with intent to commit murder. Some of the offenses date back decades, the earliest to 1977. The most recent was in 2008.
    http://www.detroitnews.com/story/new...ons/104244406/

I'll be in Dexter, MI. tomorrow at United Brewery, not Detroit but close I'll have to ask about it, usually I'm in Grand Rapids or Marshall but occasionally I get further east in the state.

"El-Sayed bristles at the notion that he's a “Muslim candidate,” calling his faith “irrelevant” to whether or not he is the best person to hold Michigan’s top office.

I’m not running to be the first Muslim governor of Michigan. I’m running to be the governor of Michigan and I also happen to be Muslim,” El-Sayed said."
    https://www.yahoo.com/gma/doctor-bec...opstories.html

lol seriously

Half of Detroit’s 8 mayoral candidates are felons
    Detroit — Half of the eight mayoral hopefuls on Detroit’s primary ballot next week have been convicted of felony crimes involving drugs, assault or weapons, a Detroit News analysis shows.

Three were charged with gun crimes and two for assault with intent to commit murder. Some of the offenses date back decades, the earliest to 1977. The most recent was in 2008.
    http://www.detroitnews.com/story/new...ons/104244406/
    They sound like they have the perfect qualifications for the office. Hitlary led the way, and these are her followers.

Freedom isn't free.