Thread: Here we go.

Here we go.

Trump lashes out at his 'beleaguered' attorney general and asks why he isn't investigating Clinton's emails and Russia connections

President Donald Trump lashed out at Attorney General Jeff Sessions and Rep. Adam Schiff, the top Democrat on the House committee investigating possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia, in a set of Monday morning tweets.

The president called Sessions, who he's had a strained relationship with since the attorney general recused himself from investigations related to Trump's campaign, "beleaguered" and asked why the Justice Department and Congress aren't investigating "Crooked Hillarys crimes & Russia relations."

Following up with another tweet minutes later, Trump called Schiff "sleazy" and "totally biased," and accused him of spending "all of his time on television pushing the Dem loss excuse!"

So why aren't the Committees and investigators, and of course our beleaguered A.G., looking into Crooked Hillarys crimes & Russia relations?

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 24, 2017
    https://finance.yahoo.com/news/trump...134127188.html

Scaramucci: If White House Comms Staff Keeps Leaking ‘I’m Going to Fire Everybody’
    http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/...ire-everybody/
    (I wonder if he can fire Pence?)

Budget boss Mulvaney claims Obama had 'secret list' of proposed regulations
    “They had a bunch of things that they wanted to regulate. And what we’re hearing is that they just didn’t want to tell you about it,” said Mulvaney, director of the Office of Management and Budget. “They thought it would be bad for their re-election prospects in 2012, so they created a secret list of regs that were not disclosed to you folks, and we are disclosing it.”

Mulvaney noted that President Trump has promised a “two-for-one policy” on regulations, meaning that for every new regulation introduced by the Trump team, two old regulations would be eliminated.
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...gulations.html
    So far, that policy has led to the removal of 860 rules, the budget director said.

FBI Seized Smashed Hard Drives From Wasserman Schultz IT Aide’s Home
    FBI agents seized smashed computer hard drives from the home of Florida Democratic Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz’s information technology (IT) administrator, according to two sources with knowledge of the investigation.

Pakistani-born Imran Awan, long-time right-hand IT aide to the former Democratic National Committee (DNC) Chairwoman, has since desperately tried to get the hard drives back, an individual whom FBI investigators interviewed in the case told The Daily Caller News Foundation’s Investigative Group.
    http://dailycaller.com/2017/07/23/ex...it-aides-home/

finally
    Last edited by 5.56NATO; 07-24-2017 at 12:02 PM.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Now, considering the above anti-nwo actions President Trump has taken, as well as Trumps move to prohibit the funding of moderate isis jihadsters in Syria, he is now more than ever the target of the domestic enemies. Rumour is there may be a putsch against Trump from old guard aka domestic enemy cia and dod as well as dnc operatives.

In that light what do you think would happen if they did try to remove Trump from office?
    I don't think it would go down the way they hoped for, just like when killary lost when all the domestic enemy propaganda outlets said she'd win in a landslide.

Here's an example;

"Evangelical pastor Rodney Howard-Browne claims a senior Republican lawmaker told him there is a plot in place to “take out” President Trump."
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...e-potus-video/
    Last edited by 5.56NATO; 07-24-2017 at 01:32 PM.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Now, considering the above anti-nwo actions President Trump has taken, as well as Trumps move to prohibit the funding of moderate isis jihadsters in Syria, he is now more than ever the target of the domestic enemies. Rumour is there may be a putsch against Trump from old guard aka domestic enemy cia and dod as well as dnc operatives.

In that light what do you think would happen if they did try to remove Trump from office?
    I don't think it would go down the way they hoped for, just like when killary lost when all the domestic enemy propaganda outlets said she'd win in a landslide.

Here's an example;

"Evangelical pastor Rodney Howard-Browne claims a senior Republican lawmaker told him there is a plot in place to “take out” President Trump."
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...e-potus-video/
    From the ballot box to the bullet box.... What these high-profile Dims/Liberals don't realize is that they are high-profile.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    From the ballot box to the bullet box.... What these high-profile Dims/Liberals don't realize is that they are high-profile.
    "High profile"? Do you mean like an old-fashioned turkey shoot with live birds where you had to wait until their heads come up from behind a log before you can pop them?
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    "High profile"? Do you mean like an old-fashioned turkey shoot with live birds where you had to wait until their heads come up from behind a log before you can pop them?
    Yup. It has a double meaning and I was using it in the context of both meanings. Both meanings fit this situation nicely.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

"I think it's the obligation of some executive branch officials to refuse to carry that out. I would just hope that this is not going to be a partisan issue. That Republicans, Democrats are going to see that the future of this government is at stake and something needs to be done for the good of the future," Brennan told CNN's Wolf Blitzer at the Aspen Security Forum, effectively calling for a coup against the president should Trump give the order to fire Mueller.

some background on brennan;

"I think it's the obligation of some executive branch officials to refuse to carry that out. I would just hope that this is not going to be a partisan issue. That Republicans, Democrats are going to see that the future of this government is at stake and something needs to be done for the good of the future," Brennan told CNN's Wolf Blitzer at the Aspen Security Forum, effectively calling for a coup against the president should Trump give the order to fire Mueller.
    Had he stated those words a little differently, he'd be guilty of treason. He is calling for the forceful overthrow of the US President by the military. A "coup" implies backing by the military as a show of force.

Freedom isn't free.

Had he stated those words a little differently, he'd be guilty of treason. He is calling for the forceful overthrow of the US President by the military. A "coup" implies backing by the military as a show of force.
    I can't see the US mil backing a coup against trump. i could see one against 0bama or killary or a similar domestic enemy however. And now that trump has banned drag queens from the military his numbers just went way up amongst service members. That being said, I'm torn between my desire to see people who have enjoyed the benefit of having valiant men and women in US service but have been ineligible for military service die for their country, or an effective and efficient fighting force. Gays and women fought to be able to die for their country, they should have the opportunity to do so without hindering the great American military.

Rinos and dems crying about Trump;

The microphone was left on after the Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies Subcommittee and caught a conversation between the committee’s Republican Chairwoman Susan Collins of Maine and its ranking Democrat, Jack Reed of Rhode Island.

“I swear, [the Office of Management and Budget] just went through and whenever there was ‘grant,’ they just X it out,” said Collins. “With no measurement, no thinking about it, no metrics, no nothing. It’s just incredibly irresponsible.”

“I think — I think he’s crazy,” said Reed, apparently referring to the president. “I mean, I don’t say that lightly and as a kind of a goofy guy.”

“I’m worried,” said Collins.

“Oof,” said Reed. “You know, this thing — if we don’t get a budget deal, we’re going to be paralyzed.”

“I don’t think (Trump) knows there is a [Budget Control Act] or anything,” said Collins, referring to a 2011 law that defines the budget process, according to the Washington Post Tuesday.

“He was down at the Ford commissioning,” said Reed, referring to Trump commissioning a new navy ship. “Saying, ‘I want them to pass my budget.’ Okay, so we give him $54 billion and then we take it away across the board which would cause chaos.”

“Right,” said Collins.

“It’s just — and he hasn’t — not one word about the budget. Not one word about the debt ceiling,” said Reed.

“Good point,” said Collins.

“You’ve got (Budget Director Mick) Mulvaney saying we’re going to put in all sorts of stuff like a border wall. Then you’ve got (Treasury Secretary Steve) Mnuchin saying it’s got to be clean,” said Reed. “We’re going to be back in September, and, you know, you’re going to have crazy people in the House.”
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/hot-mic-c...204256789.html

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Kind of like the Bernie supporter who shot the congressman on the ballfield?
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

I can't see the US mil backing a coup against trump. i could see one against 0bama or killary or a similar domestic enemy however. And now that trump has banned drag queens from the military his numbers just went way up amongst service members. That being said, I'm torn between my desire to see people who have enjoyed the benefit of having valiant men and women in US service but have been ineligible for military service die for their country, or an effective and efficient fighting force. Gays and women fought to be able to die for their country, they should have the opportunity to do so without hindering the great American military.
    I know. I don't see that happening, either. I was just saying that when he used the word, "coup" he was implying a violent overthrow of the US Government, using the military as his force. Promoting a violent overthrow of the government, is treason. That's why I said had he stated what he did say a little differently, he'd be guilty of treason.

Freedom isn't free.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Simmons View Post
    Kind of like the Bernie supporter who shot the congressman on the ballfield?
    If the Dims succeed in overthrowing our form of government, then what other choice would we have?

Freedom isn't free.

If the Dims succeed in overthrowing our form of government, then what other choice would we have?
    If the dims overthrow our government, then we overthrow the dims and put back a Constitutional Republic.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

There are lots of choices but the one mentioned doesn't seem like a good one to be discussing in an open forum on the Internet at any time in general let alone after recent events.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Simmons View Post
    There are lots of choices but the one mentioned doesn't seem like a good one to be discussing in an open forum on the Internet at any time in general let alone after recent events.
    I'm in no way advocating anything violent, nor would I look forward to it, but if things go south, they would go south all the way. It seems that WASP's are on the endangered list to hear some people talk, but I think they are forgetting one things. WASP's pack a powerful sting. (Which they only use for self defense.)

Freedom isn't free.