Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: trump just banned trans sexuals from the military!

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sevlex View Post
    Liberian rebels will severely disappointed.

In Chicago, this would probably be considered a gayng instead of a gang.

Also a random observation: The dude in the white dress must be like 4 feet tall because that AK looks like it's the size of a Dragunov with him holding it.
    Last edited by skorpion; 07-27-2017 at 06:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    Personally, I think transgender-ism is a form of mental illness; and the last thing I want is some fruitcake having access to classified material. Just look at how well that worked out with Bradley/Chelsea Manning.
    Not only could it be classified as a "mental illness", being TG causes a "physical impairment". This is why I don't believe TGs should be in "front line" or combat positions.

When a TG-male (female to male) has the complete transition, they still suffer from the thinner and weaker bone structure of the biological female. Even with testosterone treatments to gain muscle mass, the TG's musculature will not equal a male of comparable size in most cases.

In the case of a TG-female, they have the heavier and denser bones of a biological male BUT the hormone treatments they get REDUCES their muscle mass. This means that they have less strength as well as less endurance.

Remember Dr. Renee Richards, the tennis player? Because of Richards height (~6' IIRC), natural female tennis players didn't like to play against him/her. Her height gave her an advantage, combined with a longer reach, which made her stronger than the smaller females she played against.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Did you get the part about expense? That is because in the defense bill it was stated that the military
    had to preform the medical for the change and all the hormones and was stated some would not
    be able to go to active duty for 2 fucking years. Sounds like a GI plan right?
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

I think it was already said best in this thread, lived your whole life up until enlistment and decide your a fruitcake and want to cut your weener off? Keep it to yourself, serve your four years save your money and then do what ever the hell you want.

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Who says they're men? I've seen some black women that look just like that. No wonder black men prefer White women.... That looks a little like Michelle in the white dress.
    Case in point:

Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skorpion View Post
    In Chicago, this would probably be considered a gayng instead of a gang.

Also a random observation: The dude in the white dress must be like 4 feet tall because that AK looks like it's the size of a Dragunov with him holding it.
    He looks more like a "she."
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12