Thread: Palace Intrigue: "Apprentice" Style

Arrow Palace Intrigue: "Apprentice" Style

Newly-appointed White House communications director Anthony Scaramucci is using vulgar language to lash out against Chief of Staff Reince Priebus and make fun of Senior Adviser Steve Bannon in a new interview.

In a story published by the New Yorker on Thursday evening, Scaramucci asks liberal writer Ryan Lizza to reveal who leaked the details of a dinner the president attended to him. He goes on to accuse Priebus of leaking.

“Reince is a f-cking paranoid schizophrenic, a paranoiac,” Scaramucci said during a Wednesday night phone call.

He also told Lizza: “I fired one guy the other day. I have three to four people I’ll fire tomorrow. I’ll get to the person who leaked that to you. Reince Priebus—if you want to leak something—he’ll be asked to resign very shortly.”

Impersonating Priebus, Scaramucci told Lizza: “Let me leak the f-cking thing and see if I can c-ck-block these people the way I c-ck-blocked Scaramucci for six months.”
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...interview.html

What do you guys make of all this? Trump's new comms director apparently coming unhinged, lashing out at Priebus AND Bannon:

Scaramucci also claimed that unlike Bannon, he isn’t interested in boosting his profile in the media.

“I’m not Steve Bannon, I’m not trying to suck my own c-ck,” he said. “I’m not trying to build my own brand off the f-cking strength of the president. I’m here to serve the country.”
    Either Trump is one brilliant tactician who is putting on this whole show of pitting his own people against each other as a big media distraction, or he really is just wildly "tossing bombs" and taking out everyone and everything in his path.

Continuing to lash out at Sessions as well... odd management style, in any case.
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Trump is prodding Sessions to do his job, ie start investigating killary, 0bama, pedosta, lynch, huma and her husband and their laptop, uranium one, susan rice unmasking the Trump team, holder and his fast and furious, the iran nuclear deal, 0bamneycare, Seth Rich and Brent Wisenant, etc. Sessions is apparently terrified of the klinton body count and thus is unwilling to investigate into matters real Americans want investigated.

However, a freshman dem just opened up the entire putrid wound by calling for the president to disclose the following;

"Republicans on the House Judiciary Committee voted Wednesday to request documents about former FBI director James Comey’s conversations with the Obama administration and journalists, amending and replacing a Democratic resolution that was designed to obtain documents about Comey’s firing by President Trump.

“In my district, my constituents say, hey, what’s going on with investigation of the crimes of the previous administration?” asked Rep. Andy Biggs (R-Ariz.), one of the amendment’s sponsors. “When I hear talk that this contains right-wing conspiracies — well, I’ll tell you, my constituents think what’s going on in the other bill are left-wing conspiracy theories.”

The amendment was a surprise to Rep. Primala Jayapal (D-Wash.), the freshman who had proposed the Democratic resolution of inquiry, which had been expected to fail. In a heated mark-up, Jayapal and other committee Democrats expressed amazement that Republicans wanted to resurrect questions about the defeated Clinton campaign.
    "
    http://truepundit.com/house-judiciar...2016-campaign/
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Sounds like Scaramucci isn't going to play around. Another point is that with Scaramucci running rampant, Trump will come off looking like a mild-mannered gentleman to everyone else.....

The swamp needs to be drained, and drained quickly, so Trump can get down the the work he was elected to do.

This may be a genius move on Trumps' part.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

The only thing that comes to my mind is The Lord of the Flies.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

the media fears guys like this.
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

That is because they realize how insignificant they are real quick.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

I'd really hate to see this presidency unravel because add much as I think the guys a tool i believe in his platform almost entirely

this guys' right out of a gangster movie, fuckin uppa yo grandma wiffa ball bat.
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!