Thread: Gorka: Minnesota mosque bombing may have been false flag

Exclamation Gorka: Minnesota mosque bombing may have been false flag

White House official Sebastian Gorka said on Wednesday that he's not convinced yet that the bombing of a mosque in suburban Minneapolis was not a 'fake hate crime'.

Top adviser Gorka was answering questions on MSNBC when he asked why President Donald Trump had not yet issued a statement on Saturday morning's attack on Dar Al-Farooq Islamic Center in Bloomington.

Minnesota Governor Mark Dayton called the bombing a 'criminal act of terrorism' as the FBI office said that investigating the incident was their top priority.

Gorka, however, said that Trump would not make a statement until 'local authorities provide their assessment'.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ate-crime.html

What do you guys think? Muzzies bombing their own mosques to try to gain sympathy?

Get the public all outraged about "Islamaphobia" to try to silence all criticism of Islam?

Hmm...

"That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Oh they'd never do such a thing! Also, no precedent for it.

lol
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Well I remember when a bunch of churches were burned in the south a few years ago and the white folk
    were to blame. Well it seems a few were set by the people blaming whites.

About the bombing they did say they say a P/U leaving the area. what is the hidden message there?
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by l921428x View Post
    Well I remember when a bunch of churches were burned in the south a few years ago and the white folk

About the bombing they did say they say a P/U leaving the area. what is the hidden message there?
    Only White, Anglo-Saxon Macho males (backwoods hicks) drive pickup trucks. It can't be blacks because they only drive Lincolns and Caddy's with big bling wheels. Everyone knows that islamists only take public transportation.

So, the hidden message is that globull warmins is the problem. It's as plain a day. Even Stevie Wonder could see that.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ate-crime.html

What do you guys think? Muzzies bombing their own mosques to try to gain sympathy?

Get the public all outraged about "Islamaphobia" to try to silence all criticism of Islam?

Hmm...

If you're a mulsim, it's what you do....
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Quote Originally Posted by l921428x View Post

If it was an old Toyota pick up.......

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

99% chance. There's a lot of victim making going on with blacks and muslims, perpetrated by themselves. The Democrats thrive on victimhood and false racism.

I called it a false flag the day it happened.
    Usually sufferers of paraphilic infantilism are proud of their condition. Kinda like being a liberal. Your mental flaws are there for the entire world to see, and you're damned proud of it. - tank_monkey

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 T2K's Avatar

If there weren't so many similar incidents (false flag type stuff), I wouldn't be so suspicious, but...