Thread: On behelf of all Americans, thank you, Canada!

On behelf of all Americans, thank you, Canada!

The Latest: Canada sends soldiers to migrant border crossing
    Thousands of migrants are fleeing the United States for Canada via a remote back road in upstate New York.

The Canadians arrest the migrants as soon as they step across the border. But the migrants prefer to take a chance by seeking asylum in Canada rather than risk being deported from the United States.

Canadian police have set up a reception center on their side of the border. It includes tents where migrants are processed before they are turned over to the government agency that handles their applications for refuge.

Officials estimate that 400 people crossed the border at the site on Sunday alone.
    http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nati...#storylink=cpy
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

This pleases me.

Yeah there PM opened up a can of worms and I hope the state troopers in NY are leading the illegals to
    the boarder crossing.
    Last edited by l921428x; 08-10-2017 at 06:10 PM.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

The US better deny reentry..... Canada send them back to their home countries, air drop them in the ocean doesn't matter, just send them elsewhere.

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

Quebec (French part) is getting them all. So its fine with me too. As long as they stay there. Quebec is like the California of Canada. Except cold and more cucked.
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Just wait until those "south of the border" wetbacks find out what WINTERS are like in Canada!

BIG mistake!!
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    The Latest: Canada sends soldiers to migrant border crossing
    Thousands of migrants are fleeing the United States for Canada via a remote back road in upstate New York.

The Canadians arrest the migrants as soon as they step across the border. But the migrants prefer to take a chance by seeking asylum in Canada rather than risk being deported from the United States.

Canadian police have set up a reception center on their side of the border. It includes tents where migrants are processed before they are turned over to the government agency that handles their applications for refuge.

Officials estimate that 400 people crossed the border at the site on Sunday alone.
    http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nati...#storylink=cpy
    Why the HELL do they call the illegals "immigrants"?

Do they not know what an "immigrant" is?
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by l921428x View Post
    Yeah there PM opened up a can of worms and I hope the state troopers in NY are leading the illegals to
    the boarder crossing.
    Are you kidding? NY state troopers are Gov Cuomo's slaves. Cuomo is pro-illegals, pro-anything-that-hurts-our-Country... you think the NYSP are leading them to Canada?

Hell no. As soon as they figure it out, Cuomo will be setting up free housing for them. Paid for by NY tax dollars.

Cuomo is as corrupt as ANYONE in DC..
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 Hobe Sound AK's Avatar

True they must stay out of British Columbia, which as we all know is the last Province of the Canada we all remember! Other than the Yukon. Usually B.C. is Red! Paul
    Honored Nephew, of RM2. Robert E. Truitt, CA-35, U.S.S. Indianapolis, 30-July, 1945.

In Loving Memory of CW4. Paul E. Truitt 22-September, 1929, 23-February, 2018.

In Loving Memory of Montell W. Truitt 8 March, 1933, 3 June, 2021

Pope Francis: Rights of Migrants Trump National Security Concerns
    In the message, Francis demanded governments welcome, protect, promote and integrate migrants, saying Jesus’ message of love is rooted in welcoming the “rejected strangers of every age.”
    http://www.breitbart.com/faith/2017/...rity-concerns/

Is Trudeau catholic? Meanwhile, pope is safe behind huge walls and guards carrying mp5s from those same very dangerous refugees he wants others to live with.

MONTREAL (Reuters) – Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, who once took to Twitter to welcome Syrian refugees into the country, said on Sunday that there would be “no advantage” to entering “irregularly.”
    http://www.reuters.com/article/us-ca...source=twitter

lol
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

I'm actually not very pleased with the Canadian governments response to this. I'd prefer for them to just leave their borders wide open, so all of our illegals can have free reign and flood their country. It will mean less votes for the Democrats.

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 Hobe Sound AK's Avatar

No Man, I would not do that to the R.C.M.P.! I have too much Respect for them! However I would gladly do it to those damn Frogs in Quebec, If they want to be French let them go to France. Problem with Canada too many Catholics! Not enough Protestants! to turn the Country around!
    Honored Nephew, of RM2. Robert E. Truitt, CA-35, U.S.S. Indianapolis, 30-July, 1945.

In Loving Memory of CW4. Paul E. Truitt 22-September, 1929, 23-February, 2018.

In Loving Memory of Montell W. Truitt 8 March, 1933, 3 June, 2021

Team GunsNet Gold 03/2014

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    Are you kidding? NY state troopers are Gov Cuomo's slaves. Cuomo is pro-illegals, pro-anything-that-hurts-our-Country... you think the NYSP are leading them to Canada?

Hell no. As soon as they figure it out, Cuomo will be setting up free housing for them. Paid for by NY tax dollars.

Cuomo is as corrupt as ANYONE in DC..
    Oh so true.