Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ramming car...

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

18,000 riots and violence by BLM and other hate groups like LA RAZA, we won't be hearing the end of this one though anytime soon the perps were all white this time!!!!! Crazy fucks all of em. We'll hear all about all of us whitey's being racist 24/7 but not a peep about the blacks that want to kill whites and attack them randomly all the time. The Dems must be proud of pounding their racism drum 24/7, it's working well in making this country tear itself apart, exactly what they want.

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    He's got those crazy eyes, like Dylann Roof, the black church shooter...
    Hey dick you aint our mothers. You do not need give a name and then tell us who
    you believe him to be.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Yes, I agree. Mental illness comes in all flavors. "Crazy" has no political ideology. Some people are just nuts. Political affiliation is usually just incidental, not the driving factor.

He had better watch himself in jail though. Even good ol' Dylann was kept in "protective custody", but that didn't stop a big black inmate "accidentally" being let out of his cell to wail on him in the showers...
    Sounds as if you enjoy thinking about this fantasy you describe.

be the heat..

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

The Washington Post has confirmed:

https://voterrecords.com/voter/75664818/james-fields

Uh oh...

Sorry, but I've got to call this fake news. This profile doesn't fit the trend of liberal retardedness that is becoming so evident among Dimocrats.

Who's to say they didn't "create" this narrative just to "prove" a point? Anyway, why would they be interested in even looking at his voter registration in the first place? He ran into a crowd of people, not vandalizing a voting machine.

The Washington Post has as much credibility as The New York Times.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    18,000 riots and violence by BLM and other hate groups like LA RAZA, we won't be hearing the end of this one though anytime soon the perps were all white this time!!!!! Crazy fucks all of em. We'll hear all about all of us whitey's being racist 24/7 but not a peep about the blacks that want to kill whites and attack them randomly all the time. The Dems must be proud of pounding their racism drum 24/7, it's working well in making this country tear itself apart, exactly what they want.
    Watch your back. This is starting to get real and personal.

be the heat..

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

So the victim who died, Heather Heyer, Was trying to build a career in vote rigging. I find it hard to believe she would be "Non partisan" if she was rolling with antifa.

https://www.hhh.umn.edu/news/qa-heather-heyer

"My goal is to work in elections administration. I was an election judge in Hennepin County from 2010–2014, and I’ve also worked in the world of operations. I’m also really interested in increasing voter participation and engagement in a nonpartisan way. Election administration is a career that checks all those boxes for me."
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    It's appearing that the Dims are abandoning blacks now. Their new-found loves are Hispanics and muslims. That drum is starting to beat for different dancers now.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

PA, where the cold is only matched by the isolation
    For all these cries of "LOOK AT ALL THIS VIOLENCE" In the hours I watched it yesterday I didn't see any violence besides the asshole ramming the crowd with his car. I saw a bunch of yelling insults (done by the left) and I saw a helicopter crash (which was an accident) but I didn't see any actual chaos.

Quote Originally Posted by raxar View Post
    For all these cries of "LOOK AT ALL THIS VIOLENCE" In the hours I watched it yesterday I didn't see any violence besides the asshole ramming the crowd with his car.
    Well, there was this:

Richard Spencer getting PINNED.

But I guess you can chalk that up to police violence, not so much instigation from the crowd.
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Quote Originally Posted by l921428x View Post
    Sounds as if you enjoy thinking about this fantasy you describe.
    I believe as a former convict he has some experience along certain lines (so to speak) as you imply.

Now the FBI is investigating. This backlash from working class white people protesting the low grade ethnic cleansing of white people cannot and will not be tolerated by the establishment or it might grow into a movement. Our AG (Sessions) IMHO is a backstabbing POS - typical of most establishment Republicans.

We are White and you cannot erase our history because we are history.

be the heat..

Quote Originally Posted by l921428x View Post
    We are White and you cannot erase our history because we are history.
    You can have all the White history you want so long as you don't record it with statues or flags....otherwise, your statues will be protested against and torn down.

Freedom isn't free.

Kentucky Mayor Fast-Tracks Plans to Remove Confederate Statues

White nationalists descended on Charlottesville, Virginia, on Friday and Saturday to protest the city’s decision to take down Confederate monuments. But not only have the protests done nothing to change Charlottesville’s mind on this issue, it’s apparently prompted at least one other city to speed up action to remove its Confederate statues as well.
    https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...exington-mayor
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Ivanka Trump Condemns ‘Neo-Nazis’ After Clashes At White Nationalist Rally

First daughter Ivanka Trump on Sunday condemned “racism, white supremacy and neo-nazis” a day after violent clashes at a white nationalist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, left three dead and dozens injured.

“There should be no place in society for racism, white supremacy and neo-nazis,” she tweeted. “We must all come together as Americans.”
    http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewir...harlottesville

Good to see LAGC is back to his old pot stirring tricks again.
    Last edited by rci2950; 08-13-2017 at 12:13 PM.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Quote Originally Posted by rci2950 View Post
    person who died was a black woman. We will have some comfy happenings in the next few days as the riots unfold.
    Now what is the truth? According to the picture, she sure looks white, but what does it matter, she is dead, and that in itself is a sad statement to the first amendment rights.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/08/13...al-report.html

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    Now what is the truth? According to the picture, she sure looks white, but what does it matter, she is dead, and that in itself is a sad statement to the first amendment rights.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/08/13...al-report.html
    Well, that depends on which media outlet you use. Just about all of the major ones (those affiliated with the AP), are fake news based on the political ideologies of the leftist elite.

It's hard to determine which ones are reporting facts anymore.

Freedom isn't free.

Just read that the dem mayor denied a permit to have the event at a 180 acre area as requested, instead the dem mayor and police routed the event through streets lined with soros employees and coordinated with same.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

She is white. Video of the paramedics trying to resuscitate her is circulating. The early rumors were that she was black. This may have stemmed from the fact she was dating a black man... Who knows. But she is definitely white.
    Last edited by rci2950; 08-13-2017 at 01:54 PM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast