Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ramming car...

More info on the driver:

(That's him in the center.)

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.3408117

Apparently he was an active member of Vanguard America (white nationalist front group) -- sounds like federal domestic terrorism charges could be coming, since it was a "politically motivated hate crime"...
    Last edited by LAGC; 08-13-2017 at 07:13 PM.
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

The truth is starting to trickle out......Apparently the protesters had a permit and were protesting the removal of a civil war statue. Before the protest even started they were informed that is was revoked because of the danger from the BUSED IN BLM AND OTHER LEFT WING counter protesters. The police then made the permit holders disperse through the lines of the crazy leftist counter protesters and the police were then told to stand down...... Can you see where this went? A deliberate action by the left to provoke the violence that probably wouldn't have occurred. The whole thing was a set up by the scumbag left from the get go. 10-1 the permit holders were attacked first by the BUSED IN LEFTISTS. Now I'll state here I'm, no white supremacist and I bet a lot of the permitted protesters( which number 0 by the bused in organized setup) are just sick of seeing history the left doesn't like wiped out. What say you LAGC on these new facts coming out?Pretty despicable to deliberately incite violence via a setup like that, then blame the protesters that were following the law while your side was bused in to stir up violence. The Virginia Governor is a real POS. I'm sure he had a hand in this as well as the mayor who is now of course blaming Trump for what they setup..... The left knows no boundries does it? The ends justify the means, it must be their motto.

I don't know. I think whenever you have a rally organized by outright fascists (like Spencer), you're going to be inviting left-wing trouble to tag along.

While I agree that the police shouldn't have cancelled their permits (and it sounds like the ACLU was trying to intervene to permit them to still march), this was a pretty massive turnout (on both sides) -- way bigger than Berkeley, so the Virginia authorities were just ill-prepared in general, and doing what they could to get the crowds to disperse. (The Virginia State Police said they hadn't had to mobilize like that in over 30 years, just to give you an idea.)

I still think it's pretty specious trying to rally around old Confederate statues though. From what it sounds like, they aren't actually planning on tearing them down, they're just going to relocate them into a Civil War museum where they belong. I mean, if the community doesn't want those aging relics out in the public square attracting this kind of attention, that's on them. Those elected local leaders. Both sides should respect that, whether they decide the statues should go or should stay.

I kind of feel sorry for the white nationalists though, even though I disagree with their politics. So many of them are getting doxxed left and right on Twitter, outed as "racists" and hounded and fired from their jobs and everything. Brutal. They probably now realize why so many Antifa go in wearing face-masks (balaclavas and bandanas), so they can't be so easily identified. I suppose they could always go back to wearing Klan hoods in the future, in order to save face.
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Didn't take long for you. But it is ok. If we can kill the messenger then what happens?
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    I don't know. I think whenever you have a rally organized by outright fascists (like Spencer), you're going to be inviting left-wing trouble to tag along.

While I agree that the police shouldn't have cancelled their permits (and it sounds like the ACLU was trying to intervene to permit them to still march), this was a pretty massive turnout (on both sides) -- way bigger than Berkeley, so the Virginia authorities were just ill-prepared in general, and doing what they could to get the crowds to disperse. (The Virginia State Police said they hadn't had to mobilize like that in over 30 years, just to give you an idea.)

I still think it's pretty specious trying to rally around old Confederate statues though. From what it sounds like, they aren't actually planning on tearing them down, they're just going to relocate them into a Civil War museum where they belong. I mean, if the community doesn't want those aging relics out in the public square attracting this kind of attention, that's on them. Those elected local leaders. Both sides should respect that, whether they decide the statues should go or should stay.

I kind of feel sorry for the white nationalists though, even though I disagree with their politics. So many of them are getting doxxed left and right on Twitter, outed as "racists" and hounded and fired from their jobs and everything. Brutal. They probably now realize why so many Antifa go in wearing face-masks (balaclavas and bandanas), so they can't be so easily identified. I suppose they could always go back to wearing Klan hoods in the future, in order to save face.
    Let me see if I have this right: Black Panthers/BLM/antifaLeftists/Communists are okay, but White Nationalists are not because they're bigoted and racist?

Got it.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

It takes two to tango, my friend.

You can't have a good street brawl unless both sides show up.

It takes two to tango, my friend.

And, Soros guarantees the Communist side always shows up.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    And, Soros guarantees the Communist side always shows up.
    It's always the Joooooos behind everything, isn't it?

Just find and burn the buses. Bused in walk home. Burn he fucking buses, that will drive up the cost for these
    operations.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Your first sentence sounds like only the left should protest since they have the media behind them......Just something I picked up but can't substantiate LAGC, But can you imagine if those far rightists started wearing masks like their democrat forefathers in general? The left gets away with it as you noted........... Kudos to the ACLU for once if this is true.
    "Here is what really happened in VA today from a friend who was there and nothing of the truth actually made it to the media so they made up much of the crap your being spoon fed tonight yet people continue to believe the media ..!
    This is what happened in Charlottesville, since our media is incapable of reporting with honesty and transparency:
    -The Alt Right organized a peaceful assembly in Charlottesville called Unite the Right
    -The organizers lawfully obtained a permit to host this event
    -Wes Bellamy, the Vice-Mayor of Charlottesville, illegally revoked the permit for this event. Wes Bellamy is a known Leftist and is affiliated with the Black Panther Party, a Black supremacist organization
    -The ACLU successfully sued Charlottesville for violating the First Amendment, and a Federal judge ruled that the permit must be reinstated and the right to assemble honored
    -Unite the Right was scheduled to take place at 12:00pm today. At 11:30am, a heavily militarized police force illegally shut down the event, physically assaulting peaceful protesters with batons and tear gas. Several people were illegally arrested
    -While evacuating, many protesters were illegally assaulted by counter-protesters from Antifa and Black Lives Matter as the police stood by and did nothing. Antifa and BLM members were recorded throwing bricks at people, using pepper spray, and throwing molotov cocktails and tear gas
    -An Antifa drove his car straight in to a crowd of people, killing at least one. The state of Virginia declared a state of emergency with the National Guard on standby, and Charlottesville became the #1 news story in the world
    -The lying media intentionally portrayed this all in a way to make it look like the peaceful protesters were the perpetrators of the violence, rather than the victims, despite heavy video evidence to the contrary
    -This was an enormous breech of everyone's First Amendment rights, and a violent police-state suppression of free speech that is now being hidden by the lying media. A LOT of lawsuits are incoming, stay tuned!
    Last edited by 1 Patriot-of-many; 08-13-2017 at 11:27 PM.

It's always the Joooooos behind everything, isn't it?
    pretty sure this POS has made it plain...... https://www.facebook.com/OneNationUn...3733213706976/

Let me see if I have this right: Black Panthers/BLM/antifaLeftists/Communists are okay, but White Nationalists are not because they're bigoted and racist?

Got it.
    Apparently free speech is one sided isn't it LAGC?

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    The truth is starting to trickle out......Apparently the protesters had a permit and were protesting the removal of a civil war statue. Before the protest even started they were informed that is was revoked because of the danger from the BUSED IN BLM AND OTHER LEFT WING counter protesters. The police then made the permit holders disperse through the lines of the crazy leftist counter protesters and the police were then told to stand down...... Can you see where this went? A deliberate action by the left to provoke the violence that probably wouldn't have occurred. The whole thing was a set up by the scumbag left from the get go. 10-1 the permit holders were attacked first by the BUSED IN LEFTISTS. Now I'll state here I'm, no white supremacist and I bet a lot of the permitted protesters( which number 0 by the bused in organized setup) are just sick of seeing history the left doesn't like wiped out. What say you LAGC on these new facts coming out?Pretty despicable to deliberately incite violence via a setup like that, then blame the protesters that were following the law while your side was bused in to stir up violence. The Virginia Governor is a real POS. I'm sure he had a hand in this as well as the mayor who is now of course blaming Trump for what they setup..... The left knows no boundries does it? The ends justify the means, it must be their motto.
    According to some eyewitness accounts, the dude who did the ramming likely did it out of anger because his car was being pommeled by the leftwits. So he decided to pommel the leftwits with his car.
    The pen is mightier than the sword, but only when you're shoving it through your enemy's throat.
    USMC Active Duty, 2004-2008
    Gunsnet Member since January 2003

Has anyone else picked up on the "new" terminology the Left is using?

Anyone who is in favor of keeping Confederate statues, and keeping history the way it happened, is now called a White Nationalist? People trying to preserve history are being labeled as racist and Nazis.

Oh boy, I guess I'm a White Nationalist Nazi now....Can I get a bumper sticker for that or is MAGA enough?

Freedom isn't free.

Has anyone else picked up on the "new" terminology the Left is using?
    All I keep hearing is the same old terminology of yesteryear: "No Nazis, no KKK, no Fascist USA!"

"No Nazis, no KKK, no Fascist USA!"

Lol yes, yelling and chanting changes things. Lol seriously.

Anyway, I found a mess of stuff on the incident;

Reporter McKelway: Police Were Called Off When Violence Started – They Said, “We’re Leaving. It’s Too Dangerous”
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...ngerous-video/

White Supremacist Leader in Charlottesville Jason Kessler Was Obama Supporter – Occupy Protester
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...upy-supporter/

Random Man at Protests Interviewed By MSNBC, NY Times Is Deep State Shill Linked to George Soros
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...-george-soros/

So, Brennan Gilmore just happens to be in the right place in the right time to film the Charlottesville hit and run then speaks to the media about the "nazi racists" attacking the "peaceful demonstrators" as "domestic terrorism". Turns out this "anti-racist" was previously a CIA spook under State Dept cover running Special Ops to suppress native uprisings in Central Africa (aka KONY 2012). Knew there was something off about this clown:
    http://8ch.net/pol/res/10399558.html
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

White Supremacist Leader in Charlottesville Jason Kessler Was Obama Supporter – Occupy Protester
    Think it may have been an agent provocateur operation, eh?

Just for fun, I did peek over on StormFront, and quite a few of the more "mature white pride" personalities, including a couple that vlog on YouTube, seem to think such confrontational rallies are counter-productive, since the "Jewish media" will always blame the inevitable turmoil on the alt-right.

I've been hearing reports that Fields (the driver) was on psychotropic drugs at the time of the incident, as well.

Possible CIA mind control op?

Well there goes that theory
    http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/l...814-story.html
    After a successful day of free fun at the United Center thanks to the efforts of basketball players and tournament organizers alike, a large fight and subsequent crowd control issue broke out Monday night, officials said.

Safe Summer League Program Director Oji Eggleston focused on the event
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Quote Originally Posted by Full Otto View Post
    Well there goes that theory
    Alright, I stand corrected.

Sports hooligans definitely know how to tear shit up. Better fighting over sports than politics, I suppose.

Everyone looking for an excuse to chimp out...

places like storm front know how the media is controlled.

that tard in the pic with the black sun shield, that's one of the worst types.
    Nazi/kkk groups nowadays are a front for national socialism, no matter what they spew. that's their goal . not about black/white. strictly national socialism.
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast