Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Ramming car...

"And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

"Eyewitness: “Yes, so they pull up and my first thought is it’s a tour because I had been finding out about the history of the town and thought it’s a pretty interesting town. You know, there’s some rich culture here. Maybe there’s, I don’t know, a tour going on. You know, like old people go to Vegas together, you know.

Charles Patrick: “So, it’s a tourist town. So when you seen the buses, it was like a tourist bus?”

Eyewitness: “Yeah, that’s what I thought, it was like a charter bus. You know, the University of Virginia is here too so, it could have been for anything. So, everybody in the restaurant, I mean you could hear a cricket, everybody was just looking. So you could tell that the town, the locals were not used to seeing something like that. And I mean within, I want to say 10 or 15 seconds, people came running off the bus and just flooded the place. I don’t care what anybody says and I don’t care if anybody believes me, but these people came off that bus ready to, I don’t know work, ready to fight. They had on helmets. They had on kneepads and elbow pads and face guards and mouthpieces and purses and bags and backpacks full of things, carrying…

Charles Patrick: “Hold on. Were these all white people getting off the bus?”

Eyewitness: “No, no, no, no. There were just as many black people as there were white people getting off the same buses. There were just as many women as there were men.

Charles Patrick: “So, white people, black people, men and women got off the bus, is what you’re telling me. Right?”

Eyewitness: “Got off the SAME bus. I even saw some people carrying, you know those shields that police men use for riots that you see on videos and stuff, there were people carrying those off the bus.

Charles Patrick: “Really?”

Eyewitness: “Yes.”"
    https://z3news.com/w/eyewitness-reve...arlottesville/
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    "Eyewitness: “Yes, so they pull up and my first thought is it’s a tour because I had been finding out about the history of the town and thought it’s a pretty interesting town. You know, there’s some rich culture here. Maybe there’s, I don’t know, a tour going on. You know, like old people go to Vegas together, you know.

Charles Patrick: “So, it’s a tourist town. So when you seen the buses, it was like a tourist bus?”

Eyewitness: “Yeah, that’s what I thought, it was like a charter bus. You know, the University of Virginia is here too so, it could have been for anything. So, everybody in the restaurant, I mean you could hear a cricket, everybody was just looking. So you could tell that the town, the locals were not used to seeing something like that. And I mean within, I want to say 10 or 15 seconds, people came running off the bus and just flooded the place. I don’t care what anybody says and I don’t care if anybody believes me, but these people came off that bus ready to, I don’t know work, ready to fight. They had on helmets. They had on kneepads and elbow pads and face guards and mouthpieces and purses and bags and backpacks full of things, carrying…

Charles Patrick: “Hold on. Were these all white people getting off the bus?”

Eyewitness: “No, no, no, no. There were just as many black people as there were white people getting off the same buses. There were just as many women as there were men.

Charles Patrick: “So, white people, black people, men and women got off the bus, is what you’re telling me. Right?”

Eyewitness: “Got off the SAME bus. I even saw some people carrying, you know those shields that police men use for riots that you see on videos and stuff, there were people carrying those off the bus.

Charles Patrick: “Really?”

Eyewitness: “Yes.”"
    https://z3news.com/w/eyewitness-reve...arlottesville/
    Everybody, including the Left, knows those buses were bringing in people to stir up shit and make a "memorable" moment for the media. If they hadn't come, nothing about Charlottesville would have even made the local news. As it is, the Leftist Media has created another False Flag event to keep people riled up.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Everybody, including the Left, knows those buses were bringing in people to stir up shit and make a "memorable" moment for the media. If they hadn't come, nothing about Charlottesville would have even made the local news. As it is, the Leftist Media has created another False Flag event to keep people riled up.
    This is why in the future you will not be able to trust your eyes to any "news" event, especially one that furthers the narrative.

'Our Enemies In Blue'
    Armed Antifa Group Calls For Revolution, Seizing Property, And Violence Against Police
    http://dailycaller.com/2017/08/24/ar...gainst-police/

Entire San Francisco Police Force Will Work The Patriot Prayer Rally
    http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-new...rally_08242017

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

The Dimocratic military arm (antifa) is really ramping up the ante, aren't they?

I wonder how many of them would keep signing up if some of them never went home, again, to their families?
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Back in the 50s and 60s the adl would dress up as klansmen in robes and everything and attend their political enemies meetings and make their support of said candidate loud and clear. This would surely leave an impression upon those who knew no better, and effect those elections. Anyway they're up to much the same false flag events today, from the ramming car incident to this newly revealed false flag;

Another White Nationalist Leader Was Once Active in Occupy Movement
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...t-video-proof/

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345