Thread: Houston we have a problem

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

This is to be expected. McAuliffe is a Dimocrat traitor and is pandering to the blacks to garner votes and contributions from Dimocratic donors.

ISIS would be proud of all this erasing. The Dims are just following their example....

It appears the Left is on a roll with all the recent successes in social lunacy and violence, so he's just furthering the cause of liberalism while he thinks he can.

Most state legislators are long out of touch with the constituents they were elected to serve, so they'l, probably, follow along.

I'm not sure how this will set with most Virginians. Time will tell.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    This is to be expected. McAuliffe is a Dimocrat traitor and is pandering to the blacks to garner votes and contributions from Dimocratic donors.

ISIS would be proud of all this erasing. The Dims are just following their example....

It appears the Left is on a roll with all the recent successes in social lunacy and violence, so he's just furthering the cause of liberalism while he thinks he can.

Most state legislators are long out of touch with the constituents they were elected to serve, so they'l, probably, follow along.

I'm not sure how this will set with most Virginians. Time will tell.
    It's certainly not sitting well with this Virginian.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

I don't understand how Virginia elected this scumbag in the first place. I'm guessing voter fraud.

I saw this, reckon it applies? These Confederate Monuments are protected FEDERALLY by the Antiquities Act...they are FEDERALLY protected Monuments... Read on........... Memorials for war veterans.
    A locality may, within the geographical limits of the locality, authorize and permit the erection of monuments or memorials for any war or conflict, or for any engagement of such war or conflict, to include the following monuments or memorials: Algonquin (1622), French and Indian (1754-1763), Revolutionary (1775-1783), War of 1812 (1812-1815), Mexican (1846-1848), Confederate or Union monuments or memorials of the War Between the States (1861-1865), Spanish-American (1898), World War I (1917-1918), World War II (1941-1945), Korean (1950-1953), Vietnam (1965-1973), Operation Desert Shield-Desert Storm (1990-1991), Global War on Terrorism (2000- ), Operation Enduring Freedom (2001- ), and Operation Iraqi Freedom (2003- ). If such are erected, it shall be UNLAWFUL for the authorities of the locality, or any other person or persons, TO DISTURB OR INTERFERE with ANY monuments or memorials so erected, or to prevent its citizens from taking proper measures and exercising proper means for the protection, preservation, and care of same. For purposes of this section, "disturb or interfere with" includes removal of, damaging or defacing monuments or memorials, or, in the case of the War Between the States, the placement of Union markings or monuments on previously designated Confederate memorials or the placement of Confederate markings or monuments on previously designated Union memorials.
    The governing body may appropriate a sufficient sum of money out of its funds to complete or aid in the erection of monuments or memorials to the veterans of such wars. The governing body may also make a special levy to raise the money necessary for the erection or completion of any such monuments or memorials or to supplement the funds already raised or that may be raised by private persons, Veterans of Foreign Wars, the American Legion or other organizations. It may also appropriate, out of any funds of such locality, a sufficient sum of money to permanently care for, protect and preserve such monuments or memorials and may expend the same thereafter as other funds are expended.
    Code 1950, § 15-696; 1962, c. 623, § 15.1-270; 1982, c. 19; 1988, c. 284; 1997, c. 587; 1998, c. 752; 2005, c. 390; 2010, c. 860.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Doesn't matter if they are federally protected. Our current government is so out of touch with we the people, so in violation of the supreme law of the land, that I doubt even a foreign invasion, which is one of the three items our founders charged the government with combating, they would probably not say anything for fear of hurting someone's feelings and having the lying and fake news media all over them.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    Doesn't matter if they are federally protected. Our current government is so out of touch with we the people, so in violation of the supreme law of the land, that I doubt even a foreign invasion, which is one of the three items our founders charged the government with combating, they would probably not say anything for fear of hurting someone's feelings and having the lying and fake news media all over them.
    The Fake News Media has become a liability to the sanity of this nation and is to be considered Public Enemy #1.

The nation would be better off with no news, rather than the fake news we have now.

It's past time these fake news outlets are shut down and replaced with outlets that will report the news as it happens, rather than the news certain groups want to happen.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

A lot of this crap is based upon the fallacy and lie that the War of Northern Aggression was fought over slavery.

All of these idiots who want to remove Confederate monuments should be given the Lincoln treatment (IMHO).
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

PA, where the cold is only matched by the isolation
    Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    I don't understand how Virginia elected this scumbag in the first place. I'm guessing voter fraud.
    The DC suburbs are in VA.

If you are going to post a least tell us if is something worth while. Hell for all I know it could be a pic of you
    getting tagged on the ass by a Yellow Jacket.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    I have posted on this very issue more than once. One major factor is the changing demographics of highly populated Arlington VA, the county that border Washington DC. At once time, Arlington was nearly 100% white as I know from being born there. Now Arlington is about 62 percent white and more than half of these people are liberal. There are large numbers of Asians in Arlington due to the Asians that came here to flee commie regimes. The thing that pisses me off is people come here to flee from communism and then help elect left wing democrats. The moral of the story is stop immigration to this country or we won't have a country.