Thread: All References To Washington and Jefferson Must Be Erased

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

All References To Washington and Jefferson Must Be Erased

The Green Party's Vice-President (antifa supporter) is calling for the complete removal of all monuments that honor our Founding Fathers and the elimination of them from all books and histories.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...ifa-supporter/

If they erase all this, then the blacks can't claim they were ever slaves, nor that the White man has done all they claim he has done.... I wonder if they've thought this through to the ultimate conclusion?.....
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

I read somewhere that if you erase history like the founding fathers and slavery then the Blacks of today would be even more miserable.
    This would mean that these people weren't stripped from their homes and brought over here to be slaves but instead immigrated here like the rest of us on their own. So now they can't complain anymore and blame the white man for their past.

BISHOP

Then all references to the following people should also be done.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.
    George Washington Carver
    Al Sharpton
    Jesse Jackson (Sr. AND Jr.)
    Maya Angelou
    Josephine Baker
    Congressman William L. Clay
    Congressman John Conyers, Jr.
    Alex Haley
    Chuck Berry
    Billie Holiday
    Quincy Jones
    Sidney Poitier
    Colin L. Powell
    Justice Clarence Thomas
    and, of course, "Dumbo" himself.
    And this is just the beginning of who could be removed from "history".
    http://www.aawc.com/paa.html
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

Weel, if they're going to remove any reference to the so-called racist founding fathers, then it stands to reason the Constitution will also have to be removed.

Step by step to the overthrow of the USA.

Hmmm? Anyone? Buehler?
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

I find it interesting that when ISIS bombed and demolished all those historic sites, we could do nothing because it was done in their "territory," and it was too far away. All we did was complain.

Now, our own home-grown equivalent to ISIS is doing the same thing on our own soil and we're still not doing anything about it, other that complain....

I can see that nothing will be done when they demolish Stone Mtn, the Jefferson Memorial, Mt. Vernon, or Rushmore, either (other than complain)....

It's a sad state of affairs when Americans won't stand up and stop this lunacy....
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

remember, karmas' a mother fucker.
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    I find it interesting that when ISIS bombed and demolished all those historic sites, we could do nothing because it was done in their "territory," and it was too far away. All we did was complain.

Now, our own home-grown equivalent to ISIS is doing the same thing on our own soil and we're still not doing anything about it, other that complain....

I can see that nothing will be done when they demolish Stone Mtn, the Jefferson Memorial, Mt. Vernon, or Rushmore, either (other than complain)....

It's a sad state of affairs when Americans won't stand up and stop this lunacy....
    Amen to that! Well put!
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

I'm starting to think the commies thought long term and put something in the water, how can so many people be demonstrably insane in our offspring?