Thread: Steve Bannon Has Been Let Go by Trump

Exclamation Steve Bannon Has Been Let Go by Trump

President Trump's controversial chief strategist Steve Bannon is leaving the White House, in another major staff shakeup announced at the close of another tumultuous week in Washington.

The White House confirmed in a brief statement that Bannon, a hardcore populist who often sparred with his West Wing colleagues, would make Friday his last day -- just over a year after he joined the Trump presidential campaign.
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...ite-house.html

Sounds like he might be taking back his job as chief editor at Breitbart, where he will no longer be constrained in voicing his opinions.

There's been some speculation that he may go after Drudge, for palling around with Kushner to try to get him ousted from the White House.

Bannon is definitely one smart cookie. Architect of that incredible upset over the well-oiled Clinton Machine (re: Election 2016).

Could be interesting seeing how this unfolds, now that he is once again a "free agent"...
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

‘Populist Hero’ Stephen K. Bannon Returns Home to Breitbart

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journal...ome-breitbart/
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Well, that will pretty much guarantee Trump's defeat in 2020 IMO.

but now he can play as dirty as he wants vs the dems.
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

What did they mean by this?

Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

For the most part he only signed on for a year anyway.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Quote Originally Posted by l921428x View Post
    For the most part he only signed on for a year anyway.
    I remember hearing him quoted clear back last December saying he'd be surprised if he made it 8 months. Well, here we are, 8 months into the presidency...

Quite the visionary. There is some dispute though whether he actually resigned or was forced out.

His interview with the Weekly Standard earlier today made it sound like he still had work to do:

“The Trump presidency that we fought for, and won, is over,” Bannon said Friday, shortly after confirming his departure. “We still have a huge movement, and we will make something of this Trump presidency. But that presidency is over. It’ll be something else. And there’ll be all kinds of fights, and there’ll be good days and bad days, but that presidency is over.”
    http://www.weeklystandard.com/bannon...rticle/2009355

Team Gunsnet Silver 02/14 - Moderator recon's Avatar

This could be a good thing for trump. Maybe.
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...oing-war-trump
    Buy It Cheap!
    Stack It Deep!

Original Member-July-1999!

Quote Originally Posted by rci2950 View Post
    What did they mean by this?

Seems obvious. They are saying Trump is now controlled by the Jews (and Wall Street and the Globalist).

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jet3534 View Post
    Seems obvious. They are saying Trump is now controlled by the Jews (and Wall Street and the Globalist).
    If that were true, then the Dims and media would be letting up on him.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

There is more to this story than meets the eye. Don't forget that Trump is a master at 3d chess.

It’s all coming clear now:

Bannon wasn’t pushed out. He was released, like the “hounds”.

Trump will instruct the SEC & FCC to make the Time Warner/ATT merger contingent on the divestiture of CNN.

In comes Bannon with backing from conservative billionaires. Add in O’Reilly, Bolling, et al, to purchase CNN.

Hannity, Pirro, Dobbs, possibly Carlson & Watters jump ship and it’s off to the races.

This means the death of FOX. The Murdochs can go pound sand in their ears.....(or Shep's rear).

I don’t know about everyone else, but I’m popping more popcorn.
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sevlex View Post
    There is more to this story than meets the eye. Don't forget that Trump is a master at 3d chess.

It’s all coming clear now:

Bannon wasn’t pushed out. He was released, like the “hounds”.

Trump will instruct the SEC & FCC to make the Time Warner/ATT merger contingent on the divestiture of CNN.

In comes Bannon with backing from conservative billionaires. Add in O’Reilly, Bolling, et al, to purchase CNN.

Hannity, Pirro, Dobbs, possibly Carlson & Watters jump ship and it’s off to the races.

This means the death of FOX. The Murdochs can go pound sand in their ears.....(or Shep's rear).

I don’t know about everyone else, but I’m popping more popcorn.
    Interesting theory.

I'm going to start popping some too and see if your insight pans out.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    Well, that will pretty much guarantee Trump's defeat in 2020 IMO.
    The people who elected Pres. Trump were not the ones spewing garbage on the Internet. They were the the quiet, law abiding right who finally became sick and tired enough of democrat bullshit to do something about it.

And I seriously doubt that these same people will suddenly be swayed be another steaming pile of liberal democrat bullshit dropped on their plate.

Let the left's panties bunch up all they want. Trump supporters are still Trump supporters and will still be Trump supporters come 2020.

Want to have some fun? Look up on YouTube the pathetic kids (and their parents) who bash and trash each other's gaming consoles. I'll tell you... if MY kids acted this way they would be the sorriest kids on the planet. And, I've got to blame the parents for letting them get and stay this way.

Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    If that were true, then the Dims and media would be letting up on him.
    You make a good point.

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    The people who elected Pres. Trump were not the ones spewing garbage on the Internet. They were the the quiet, law abiding right who finally became sick and tired enough of democrat bullshit to do something about it.

And I seriously doubt that these same people will suddenly be swayed be another steaming pile of liberal democrat bullshit dropped on their plate.

Let the left's panties bunch up all they want. Trump supporters are still Trump supporters and will still be Trump supporters come 2020.

Want to have some fun? Look up on YouTube the pathetic kids (and their parents) who bash and trash each other's gaming consoles. I'll tell you... if MY kids acted this way they would be the sorriest kids on the planet. And, I've got to blame the parents for letting them get and stay this way.

All of my friends and neighbors who voted for Trump are still solid pro Trump supporters, so I expect that we'll see them turn out again for him in 2020. We just need to hold the line for the midterms and hold RINO traitors accountable for their actions in the GOP primaries.