Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trump's Afghanistan Strategy

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    The Spoils of War: Afghanistan’s Multibillion Dollar Heroin Trade
    Washington's Hidden Agenda: Restore the Drug Trade
    http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-spo...eroin-trade/91
    I noticed the same thing, you guys find it funny that the prescription opiate epidemic coincides nicely with the war in Afghanistan.

I bet the CIA looks like other way and encourages the drug trade to get loyalty to the US from afghan farmers.

Quote Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post
    I bet the CIA looks like other way and encourages the drug trade to get loyalty to the US from afghan farmers.
    Oh, the CIA is no stranger to this game. They've been controlling the illicit drug trade the world over for many decades now. Several of the cartels are directly under their control.

How do you think they fund all their black ops ("off the books" operations) so that government auditors can't see what they are really doing, behind the scenes?
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12